Learn Simple Steps To Recover formatted, Deleted, Lost Files from Samsung Memory Card!!!
Overview – If you have lost or deleted your important videos, photos and audio files on your Samsung memory card that you wish to retrieve, then you can potentially recover deleted data from your Samsung SD card with the help of Samsung SD Card Recovery Software.
With the use of Samsung SD Card Recovery Tool, one can:
- Easily recover deleted photos (JPEG/JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF/TIFF, RAW image, etc), videos (MP4, AVI, 3GP, AVCHD, H264, MPG, MPEG, MOV, HD Movies, etc) and audio files (MP3, WAV, AMR, OGG, FLAC , etc) from Samsung memory card
- Retrieve files from virus infected, formatted, damaged, corrupted, inaccessible Samsung memory card
- Beside Samsung , the tool also recover data from all types of memory card of various brands such as Lexar, Sony, Toshiba, HP, SanDisk, Strontium, Transcend, Kingston, Kingmax, Apacer, Verbatim, Strontium, etc
- Also retrieve media files from USB flash drive, hard drive, memory stick, mobile devices, digital cameras & camcorders, portable media player, external hard drive and many more
- Preview recoverable files within software before you proceed to save them on your PC
- Read-only program, 100% safe & easy to use
Free Download Samsung Memory Card Data Recovery Tool
Samsung is one of the popular companies that offer various kinds of products and services to the people. Among various Samsung products, Samsung memory cards is also famous and it is used in different gadgets like smartphones, tablets, digital cameras/camcorders, media player, mp3 player and so on. Samsung memory cards provide high speed data transfer and it is available in different types like SD card, SDHC, SDXC, miniSD, etc.
However, user faces data loss from their Samsung card due to various factors. Some of them include accidental deletion, formatting, virus infection, memory card errors, etc. But you do not need to worry about it anymore as you can easily restore your deleted images, videos and music files with the help of Photo Recovery Tool.
Additional Reading: Samsung UFS Memory Card Recovery: Recover Deleted Photos, Videos & Audio
Reasons for Samsung Memory Card Data Loss
There may be many issues which can make your data loss from Samsung SD or microSD card. Due to this the data may not be found on the card. Below find some common causes how data get lost or deleted from Samsung SD memory card.
- May be due to harmful virus attack on your Samsung SD card which infects the file system along with entire data present becomes inaccessible.
- Data loss may happen when interruptions like system shutdown, power surges, and memory card disconnected happens while transferring files from card to computer.
- Losing of data may happen when the memory card is full and still you try to add new data or click images or due to system issues at the time of accessing the files may corrupt the card and the data present on it also gets corrupt
- Surprisingly formatting the Samsung SD card when connected to computer or on camera, mobile devices may be the reasons for data loss situation.
- Writing process is on progress and without knowing it, pulling the card from camera or from smartphones can also be the reasons for data loss from Samsung memory card.
- Mounting your SD card on gadgets which are not compatible for using SD card will surely bring upon damage to the card
Additional Reading: Samsung Galaxy J2, J3, J5, J7 Memory Card Data Recovery
How File Restoration on Samsung SD Card Work
In almost all data loss situation, the deleted content remains on the Samsung SD card and it mark the space blank so that you can add new data on it and hence the deleted data is not seen as it turns inaccessible to operating system.
But the most crucial step in the event of a data loss is to stop using the affected SD card as soon as possible and do not add any new file on it. Well to make the inaccessible data to accessible, it needs to be scanned with the use of professional Samsung SD card recovery software. The recovery software is designed in such a way that it completely scans for the deleted contents from digital data and also modifies the missing files in a way which can easily visible to device operating system.
Additional Reading: How to Open Memory Card & Recover Files Without Formatting It?
Best way to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung SD/MicroSD Card
When you accidentally delete or lose your important data from Samsung SD card or microSD card or deliberately the data gets deleted by someone and if you do not have backup, then you can recover deleted files from Samsung memory cards such as SD/microSD/miniSD/SDXC/SDHC with the help of Photo Recovery software which is perfect Samsung SD Card Recovery software for Windows/Mac.
This is powerful recovery software from Samsung SD card and MicroSD card which can easily solve Samsung Memory Card Data Recovery issues and restore data such as pictures, sound, images, video, photos and audio files from it. The software is also capable of recovering digital media files from other brands memory cards such SanDisk, Transcend, Sony, Apacer, Strontium, HP, Kingston, etc. It also retrieves deleted data from hard drive, portable drives, USB drives, digital camera, mobile devices, etc.
Additional Reading: Recover Images from Samsung Tablet
The software is 100% safe and performs the best recovery than any other software. The software is very powerful as it helps get back lost/deleted files from Samsung SD Card and rescues the lost photos, audios and videos from it. It supports all types of memory card which include CF card, XD card, SD card etc and can recover any type of file of different format. It completely scans the entire storage system and search for the missing files.
This is one of the success software for the revival of lost data from Samsung SD cards and works for both Windows and Mac. Therefore, this is known as one of the best and trusted recovery software and so users can rely on this software to get better results without any hassle.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Deleted Data from SanDisk Memory Card
- Samsung External Hard Drive Data Recovery
- How to Retrieve Deleted Images from Samsung Digital Camera
- BlackBerry SD Card Data Recovery
Steps to retrieve lost/deleted data from Samsung Memory Card
Step 1 – Install “Photo Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Additional Reading: Samsung Camera Photo Recovery
Tips to remember
After losing your important data from your storage device, it is very much important to remember some useful tips which can help you to avoid data loss in future. Some of the tips are mentioned below:
- Always make a backup of all your important files or folders so that it can help you in future when any data loss situation happens.
- Use some reliable power source which can help your system from sudden shutdown
- Before formatting, check your storage device at least two to three times
- Never use any digital device when its battery is low
- Don’t remove the files when file transfer process is on progress
- Before removing the device from computer or from any other system, eject it properly
- Avoid using the same device when it is already used and it is full. Keep it on safe place and do not save any new media files otherwise the previous data will be overwritten
- Always protect your device from any virus or malware attack by using the perfect antivirus program
- Before deleting any files, just be sure of what you are selecting and what you are deleting
- Never avoid any type of warning message because this can also be the reason for data loss
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.