Audio files are basically known as mp3 songs, recorded voice call, etc. This type of files are used to play on almost every kind of devices like Cell Phone, Android Smartphone, Computer, Laptop, iPod, Music Player, etc. Songs are one thing that every people used to listen to get rid of tension and get some relaxation to make their mind fresh and therefore everyday people download, transfer and share such audio files. But sometimes, it happens that we mistakenly lost our audio files due to any unexpected reason. Well, need not worry anymore. This article will definitely help to easily recover deleted audio files from SD card, USB Drive, and more using the best Audio File Recovery Tool.
Now, read further to know more…
To recover deleted music from SD card, we recommend this tool:
This software will restore data from corrupted, formatted, encrypted storage media and works in all data loss situations. Now recover your lost and deleted data in 3 easy steps:
- Download this Media File Recovery Tool rated Excellent on Pcmag.com.
- Select the storage media from which you want to restore the media files & click Scan.
- Preview the recoverable files, select the items you want to recover and click Recover to save the files at desired location.
How Do I Recover Deleted Audio Recordings?
But the fact is that your binary information is not removed, it still remains on the storage device. This information remains there until and unless new data get stored in it. It means that with the help of good file recovery software you will be able to recover deleted audio files from digital cameras back.
Best Audio & Music File Recovery Software
Audio File Recovery Software is the best and appropriate tool that comes handy and useful in such type of scenario. This tool is designed to restore audio files from almost every type of storage devices such as iPod, Music player, memory card, pen drives, hard disk, Mp3 players, etc.
With the use of this recovery software, one can:
- Easily rescue deleted, formatted, erased lost audio files (MP3, AMR, WAV, FLAC, OGG, AAC, AC3, M4A, etc) from media storage devices
- Supported media storage devices are hard disk, external hard drive, memory cards (CF card, sd card, SDHC, sdxc, microsd, sd mini card, mmc, xD card, SmartMedia card, Eye-Fi SD card, etc), USB Flash drive, pen drive, memory stick, thumb drive, digital cameras, mobile devices, etc
- Besides audio files, the software also restores various videos and photos file format
- Read-only program, 100% clean, safe & easy to use
With the help of its advanced scanning algorithm you can easily scan the whole device and after scanning it generates a preview of the recovered audio files. It supports both the platforms: Windows and Mac respectively.
Here are the step by step guide to know how to recover deleted music from SD card Android in no time using this photo recovery software.
How Do I Recover Deleted Music From SD Card (Manually)?
Solution #1. Reinstall The Drivers
You can simply go through with reinstallation of drivers to recover deleted audio files from SD card or other digital devices. Below are the steps to do so:
- First, you have to right-click on my PC/my computer. Press to the manage
- Then, you have to press on the device manager option on left side.
- Make Double-click on the disk drives from the specified list. Right-click on the name of the connected drive.
- Then, go with uninstall and press
- Remove your storage media, then restart your computer system.
- Then, again connect your USB drive or memory card.
Solution #2: Retrieve The Audio Files Using Disk Management Tool
Sometime, your system may fail to read the access data of the connected storage devices. In that situation, you have to format your external storage device.
Many people have asked that- How do they format memory card or their external storage devices which are inaccessible on the system? Hence, in this condition you have to format the storage device, follow these steps;
- Attach your USB drive or memory card to your Windows system.
- First, you have to press on Start option and then right-click on any of option “This PC” or “My Computer” then you have to choose the “Manage” option.
- Then, on the left side of your screen, you have to press on the “Disk Management” option.
- Make right-click on the exact digital storage device, click on the “Format” option.
- Make a quick format.
Wait for a few seconds to format process to get complete.
How Do Audio Files Get Deleted?
- Deleting the entire audio file or music library by using “Shift Delete” key combination and therefore it is not available in recycle bin.
- Deletion of music file or audio collection by mistake or intentionally
- Interruption like power failure or sudden shutdown of system while transferring files from computer to USB drive may result in loss of data
- Virus attacks to memory card, USB drive, hard disk can easily corrupt files stored in it, including audio files.
- Formatting of memory card, USB drive or hard disk may result in data loss including your music and audio collection.
- Other causes like hardware failure, OS up-gradation, OS crash, etc may also lead to loss of your audio files.
At such cases, users always feel sad and hopeless, when you lose your important music collection or favorite voice speech due to any of above-mentioned reason.
However, the good news is that these audio files can be recovered back with ease. With the help of advance, third party memory card MP3 recovery software free download, one can easily recover their audio files.
People Also Ask
How Are Audio Files Stored?
In the field of news almost every journalist record speech, interview in voice and they stored it in memory card, on a CD, digital audio player, a hard drive, a USB flash drive, or any other digital data storage device.
What Is The Best Audio Format For Sound Quality?
A lossless audio file format is the best format for sound quality. These include FLAC, WAV, or AIFF. These types of files are considered “hi-res” because they are better or equal to CD-quality.
How Can I Recover Deleted Audio Files From My Android?
You can easily, restore your deleted audio or music files by trying the below given steps:
- First of all, go to Google Drive on the Android phone or simply open the com and then login into it
- Next, go to the option “Trash”
- Now, you will see the list of the deleted audio files
- Then, select the files that you need to restore and then hit the “Restore” option
How Do I Open Audio Files?
To open an Audio File, you have to follow the below steps:
- First, open the File Manager and navigate to the folder where the audio file is located.
- Next, Drag the audio file icon from File Manager and drop it on the Audio main window.
- After that, your selected file is opened.
Time To Sum UP
Losing your files can become a reason of stress and frustration. So, whenever you lose your audio files or want to recover deleted audio files from SD card then you can try the best delete MP3 files recovery tool easy methods to recover them quickly and effectively.
In the above section of this blog, I have also discussed the other manual solutions to recover deleted music from SD card Android without PC.
I hope the provided solution will also helpful for you too. By trying those methods, you can solve your data losing problem.
Alex is an expert technical writer with 7+ years of experience. His in-depth knowledge about data recovery and fascination to explore new DIY tools & technologies have helped many. Alex has a great interest in photography and loves to share photography tips and tricks with others.