Well, if you have come to this page then you must be looking for the solution to recover deleted TS file. Here, I would like to recommend you to go through this complete article and know the perfect TS video file recovery solution.
In this article, you will get complete information about TS video file format, what are the causes behind the TS file deletion and also how to recover TS file along with other alternative solutions.
Now, I would like to recommend you the straightforward solution that is TS File Recovery Software.
To recover MKV video songs, we recommend this tool:
This software will restore data from corrupted, formatted, encrypted storage media and works in all data loss situations. Now recover your lost and deleted data in 3 easy steps:
- Download this Media File Recovery Tool rated Excellent on Pcmag.com.
- Select the storage media from which you want to restore the media files & click Scan.
- Preview the recoverable files, select the items you want to recover and click Recover to save the files at desired location.
Now I am sure that you must be looking for its user guide but, before that, I would like to share with you the scenario I found through the user who inspired me to write this post.
Please help me to find a Recovery Software for the recovery of my corrupted MPEG2-ts (Transport Stream) files.
I have a satellite receiver that I can connect a Hard Disk Drive to it and record my favorite TV programs. The HDD has to be in FAT32 Format. I had almost 200GB recorded .ts files on the HDD. Now, most of my TV programs and movies that I recorded are corrupted (have strange character names & not playable). I cannot change the name of the corrupted files either.
The cause was periodical power disconnection of the HDD (lose power connection), but the problem is now resolved and I checked the HDD for bad sectors, and it is in good health and error-free.
Now I want to recover the corrupted files, but I cannot find an appropriate software to do that. I have tried several famous Recovery software (including FindData), but they do not work for the recovery of .ts files. As I understood, ts files are a kind of MPEG2 format (Transport Stream), but even the FindData recovery software which claims can recover MPEG2 files, cannot work with the ts files.
If you have any experience regarding this problem, I greatly appreciate receiving your help.
About TS File Format
TS stands for Transport Stream File Format that is used for storing numbers of videos, audio and other data information on DVDs. TS file format is particularly designed for MPEG-2 part 1 systems and that holds several pieces of data in a container format on your DVDs and hence is highly preferred by users these days.
However, with the increase in popularity, TS files also have gained a high rate of complaints regarding corruption and inaccessibility problems by users that face problems while accessing important audio or video files when they try to play using DVDs on their system.
There are various reasons that affect its proficiency over the use like virus infection, corrupt DVDs, deletion of files from RW DVDs, etc that ruins your mood as well as your data saved on your device. That makes users upset but wait, you can get back your deleted, formatted, corrupted data like audio or video TS files back on your DVDs using the third party TS File Recovery Software.
Common Causes For Deletion Of TS Video Files
- Virus Infection is the foremost cause for TS based MPEG file loss and inaccessibility. This badly affects your data saved on DVDs with this file format and hence aborts your access over it.
- Unintentional DVDs formatting is another cause of the data loss scenario. If your system has the antivirus application installed, it may ask you to format your DVD during playing it on PC, in case if it contains virus infection in any file saved over.
- Accidental deletion is one of the major causes behind the great loss. Unfortunate deletion of TS files from DVDs is like any earthquake for users that may happen any time now and then.
- Sometimes hard drive corruption, DVD player malfunctioning on your system may also cause TS files inaccessibility or loss. This badly corrupts your data and ruins its running over the system.
- Inaccurate MPEG file associations could also result in the inaccessibility of your data whether it is an audio file or video on your PC.
- File extension errors usually occur when the appropriate player or program is not installed on your PC.
Whatever is the reason, one must not worry about such loss from their DVDs and are advised to back up those data saved as TS file format on their system as soon as they purchase it so avoid loss condition. But if you are not having any valid backup of your DVDs data, then how to recover TS video files?
Find the TS file recovery solution below!
How To Recover Deleted TS Video Files
As I have already recommended you to install the third party reliable tool that is TS File Recovery Software on your Mac or Windows computer to perform TS video recovery. This is the reliable recovery tool that helps to restore lost, deleted or corrupted TS videos files on your system is an easy and safe manner.
Besides TS video file format, but it is also capable to recover all other video file formats as well such as AVI, MOV, MPEG, MPG, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, RM, M4V, etc. Apart from video files, this recovery tool can also recover audio and image file formats. And also avoid the further risk of loss or corruption and give a result of recovery within a minute.
By using this tool you can easily recover inaccessible TS files. I am mentioning this tool because it will help you to:
- Efficiently recover erased, deleted, missing, corrupted, formatted, lost TS videos from media storage devices.
- Beside TS files, the software also restores other video files format such as MP4, AVI, MPEG, MOD, ASF, MOV, 3GP, VOB, MTS, WMV, etc
- Apart from the video file format, it also retrieves various photos and audio files format.
- Support TS file recovery from computer hard drive, mobile devices (smartphones and tablets), digital camera or camcorder, memory card (MicroSD card, SD mini, SDHC, SDXC), USB drives, etc.
- Have easy to use interface that makes it more reliable to use.
- Supports DVDs recovery as well as it also assists file restoration process over pen drives, USB drives, and flash drives, etc.
- The software is available for both Mac and Windows computers.
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use.
So don’t spend much time over searching for the solution because TS File Recovery Software is enough for your need and that successfully recovers MPEG transports stream files lost from your system or from any other data storage devices.
This tool is available for both Windows as well as Mac users. So, make use of this reliable software by downloading it and following the easy steps mention below.
Step 1: Select Desired Location
Firstly, select the drive, external media or volume from which you want to recover deleted media files. After selecting, click on 'Scan'.
Step 2: Preview Recovered Media Files
Next, you can preview the recoverable media files after the scanning process is completed.
Step 3: Recover Media Files
Lastly, you can select the images, audio, video files you want to restore and click on 'Recover' option to save them at the location you want.
More Alternative Solution
#Retrieve TS File Via Backup
As we have already seen that the video files may delete under various unexpected circumstances. Once it is recommended to create a regular and valid backup of your important TS videos on storage devices like memory cards, SD cards, USB flash drive, portable hard disk, pen drives, etc.
So, it always suggested keeping backup. You can easily get back all your important files from it.
Tips To Avoid TS File Deletion
- Always backup your important TS files at two locations that you do not want to lose.
- While deleting any unwanted TS video files, make sure that you are deleting the right file and you do not want it anymore.
- Keep reliable and updated anti-virus on your system to avoid virus attack to TS file.
Since there could be various causes that can easily make your TS video files get deleted or corrupted. It is always suggested that you must be ready with the TS file recovery solution.
The best solution is to have a proper and valid backup, but if you do not have any backup of your TS video files, then it is highly recommended that you must try TS File Recovery Software. This effective tool will definitely be going to help you to solve how to recover deleted TS file issue.
Hopefully, you have found this article helpful to you.
Alex is an expert technical writer with 7+ years of experience. His in-depth knowledge about data recovery and fascination to explore new DIY tools & technologies have helped many. Alex has a great interest in photography and loves to share photography tips and tricks with others.