Restore Deleted Photos and Videos USB Flash Drives In Few Easy Steps!!!
Summary – If you have lost or deleted your photos, videos and other media files from your USB drives such as pen drive, memory stick, memory cards, then you can easily restore those Flash Drive erased photos. With the help of Photo Recovery Software you can easily retrieve your images.
The tool can do following things:
- Will help you to rescue missing or deleted photos from USB flash drives
- Easily restore various photo file format like JPG/JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIF/TIFF, BMP, PSD, RAW image file format and many more
- Retrieve over 200 media files that includes pictures, videos and audio files
- Support recovery from various media storage devices such as pen drive, memory stick, thumb drive, SanDisk Cruzer blade, Android devices, portable hard drive, Samsung USB stick and many more
- The software is available for both Windows and Mac users
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use
Undelete Images from Flash Drives In Minutes
Have you deleted photos or other files from your external flash drive accidentally? Have you unintentionally formatted your flash drive and then you realized that you have actually lost important media files that were stored in it? Do you want to recover lost data? If you are answering yes to all these questions then you are at the right place. Because now recovery of lost, deleted or formatted data is easy with the help of this software.
But before that it’s important for you to take certain precautions. Most advised thing is to always maintain one back-up for such circumstances. But if you do not have any back-up then the moment you suffered from data loss it is recommended for you to stop using that device any further in order to retrieve previous lost data completely. After that the most suggested option is to make use of some third party repair tool for recovery purpose and the best available tool is Photo Recovery Software that’s extremely reliable for any sort of data recovery requirements.
Reasons for data loss from flash drive
Several reasons are there that might make your data loss from flash drive and they are highly volatile to corruption. Due to this the data may not to be found on your storage device. So it’s important to know the reasons behind this.
- Harmful virus attack on your device which makes your file system vulnerable and entire data present on it gets inaccessible.
- Data loss can also happen when interruptions like system shutdown, power surges, and memory card disconnected happens while transferring files from card to computer.
- Surprisingly formatting the flash drive when connected to computer or on camera may be the reasons for data loss situation
- Writing process is on progress and without knowing it, pulling the flash drive from the PC can also be the reasons for data loss.
- Losing of data may happen when the Flash Drive is full and still data is saved or due to system issues at the time of accessing the files may corrupt the card and the data present on it also gets corrupt.
WHAT TO DO NEXT TO RECOVER PHOTOS FROM FLASH DRIVE?
If you have ever came across a formatted flash drive then there are some methods you can try to recover data from the device.
Connect Device to Another Port on System:
If you observe that the USB stick is not displaying the incorporated data, try connecting the drive to another USB port on the system. There are chances that the data might appear, if not you can try the next method.
- Try Connecting to Another Computer:
Before approaching for the recovery tool, try connecting the drive to another system. if the drive appears in the system , possibilities are that the issue may exist with the USB port on the previous machine.
- Employ Professional Recovery Solution:
If the above mentioned preliminary methods don’t seem to be working then you can try resolving the issue by applying a third-party recovery application i.e Photo Recovery Software. As with this tool you can recover up your lost/deleted images , videos from flash drive, memory card, hard drive, USB drive etc. This is powerful recovery software which can easily Flash Drive Pictures recovery such as pictures, sound, images, video, photos from digital camera and also include the undelete files from hard drive, USB drive, unformat memory card etc. This is one of the success software for the revival of lost data and works for both Windows and Mac. Therefore, this is known as one of the best and trusted recovery software and so users can rely on this software to get better results without any fear of malware attack.
Steps to retrieve lost/deleted Photos from Flash Drive
Step 1 – Install “Photo Recovery” tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
SAFETY MEASURES TO CONSIDER!
Following safety measures must be considered while accessing and transferring photos or other flash storage media:
- Make a habit of scanning the flash drive using a reliable antivirus application. As flash drives are portable so they are more prone to corruption.
- Check the system against virus infection or corruption before connecting the pen drive as it may infect the flash drive as well.
- Remove the Flash storage devices following the correct eject procedure
- Don’t interrupt the flash drive while the image uploading and downloading operation is in process.
Hopefully all the above mentioned tips and solutions will help you in easy recovery of your valuable images from flash drive.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.