Retrieve Deleted/Corrupted/Lost/Damaged Videos or photos Instantly From GoPro Hero Easily
If you have lost your videos or photos from your GoPro Hero digital camera then you can easily retrieve them back from your digital camera using Video Recovery Tool. This tool has the capability to:
- Recover lost or deleted photos from GoPro Hero digital camera instantly
- Retrieve deleted videos and photos from other digital camera brands as well such as Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Panasonic, etc.
- Get back deleted photos file formats like PNG, PSD, JPG, GIF, BMP, etc
- Show Preview images and videos before recovering.
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
Please help!!! I have been using 32GB Sandisk card to record video footages from my GoPro Hero Camera. But when I connected my camera to computer for transferring video footages then I got error message “No SD Card”. Its looks like my memory card of GoPro Hero has been damaged or corrupted. I want that video footages as they are very important for me. So, is there any way to recover videos from my SD card?
Well, you do need to worry anymore as you can restore your lost video files from your GoPro Hero camera memory card with the help of Digital Media Recovery software. But once you lose data from your card please immediately stop using it, else it will overwrite the existing data and you will lose the chances for recovery. Below find out some of the scenarios that are responsible for data loss.
Scenarios that can cause loss of data from GoPro Hero Camera
However there are several scenarios which occur and user find themselves in tragic situation because of their digital data [photos, videos, audios] corruption. Therefore before going for any solution, it is necessary to know the causes for the data loss from digital media.
Damage in storage media– Many times it happens that your storage device gets damaged or corrupt and the data stored in it gets damaged. Virus attack is one of the main reason behind corruption.
- Wrong removal– When digital media is plugged on PC, if it is removed wrongly then data loss is surely to happen.
- Clearing recycle bin– whenever the data is deleted, it directly goes to recycle bin, but if the recycle bin is also deleted then there is a chance that you will lose all your data completely.
- Formatting– Whenever your digital device gets damaged then it pop-ups to format the entire device. This is also one of the reason to lose your data.
Best way to Recover Deleted Videos from GoPro Hero
When you lose your important videos from any means then you cannot relax yourself until you get those back. This is a situation with almost every users. However in order to recover the deleted videos from GoPro Hero, here some of the helpful ways are mentioned. Going through the methods can help you to rescue your lost videos.
First, if you have a habit of creating backup of your data, then you can easily recover your lost videos. Backup is one of the essential part that should be seriously followed. This can really save you from difficult situation.
Second, when you don’t have backup then what to do? Don’t worry, go for professional tool like Video Recovery Software. This is one of the best way to rescue your lost videos from GoPro Hero. Not only it has the ability to recover deleted or erased videos but can retrieve other data as well. Photos, audio files are also restored by using the software.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Android tablet photo recovery on Windows/Mac
- How to Retrieve deleted pictures on Android Smartphone on Windows/Mac
- Recover Images from Samsung Tablet on Windows/Mac
- Photo recovery from water damaged XD Memory card on Windows/Mac
Steps to Recover Deleted Videos from GoPro Hero
Step 1 – Install “Video Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Tips to remember
Once you have deleted data from your storage device, you would never face the same situation. So its better to take some preventive measures so that you can save your crucial data without losing. Some of them are mentioned:
- Don’t forget to take a backup of all your data as this is must to have. Make this a habit so you cannot forget it.
- When your device battery is low then stop using it
- Use anti-virus software to prevent your device from any type of virus infections
- Avoid unexpected system shutdown by using some reliable power source
- Don’t use the same storage device if it is full. If possible then mark those storage devices which are full or already used.
- Properly eject the device before you remove it from computer
- Don’t avoid any kind of warning message and try to solve the issue
- More importantly, before deleting any data, just make sure you don’t want them or check twice
Every user face data loss situation some or the other day. But there is no need to worry. You are guided with best ways to recover your lost data like photos, videos or audios from digital device. No matter how you lose your videos but using proper methods to get them back can really help you. All in whole, you are given the best tricks to handle the data loss situation.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.