How to Restore Deleted, Lost, Erased, Missing M4A files from memory card, hard drive, mobile devices, etc!!!
Summary – Have you accidentally lost or deleted your M4A audio files from your mobile phones and tablets, memory card, hard drive, external hard drive, USB flash drive or from any other media storage devices then you can easily Retrieve Deleted M4A Audio Files with the help of Audio Recovery Tool.
With the use of this recovery tool, one can:
- Easily rescue deleted, formatted, lost, missing M4A audio files
- Beside M4A files the software also restores various other audio files such as FLAC, MP3, AAC, AC3, OGG, etc and various kind of photos and video files
- Restore M4A files deleted or lost due to accidental deletion, formatting, virus infection, etc
- Restore M4A audio and other media files from memory cards, hard drive, pen drive, USB drive, digital camera and other media storage devices
- The recovery software is compatible on both Windows and Mac OS
- 100% risk free, read only program & easy to use
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
Let us take real example:
Please Help!!! I have lost all of my M4A audio files while I was transferring them from my computer to external drive for backup and suddenly my computer got shutdown due to power cut. So, is there any solution that can help me to recover my lost, deleted M4A files?
Yes of course you can get back deleted or lost M4A audio files with the help of Audio Recovery Tool in just few simple steps. M4A file is an audio file format also known as Apple Lossless Encoder is just similar like MP4 files. The only difference between them is that M4A files does not contain any video inside. This audio file format is very popular and it is used in Windows and Mac computer and various music players. But users encounter M4A files loss due various reasons. Some of the common reasons are mentioned below.
Reasons for the loss/Deletion of M4A Audio Files
There are several reasons through which user lose their important M4A audio files from several data storage devices such as memory cards, hard drive, portable hard drive, etc. Below find out some of the reasons mentioned below:
- Accidental Deletion – While deleting unwanted files which are not important and by mistakenly you deleted the important M4A audio files and this may happen frequently and this may result in data loss. Also, if you delete user account in your Windows computer, even then also you will encounter M4A file loss.
- Abrupt Removal – While M4A files is being transferred and in between if there is any interruption or ejection of the device then eventually it can lead to file deletion from the device.
- Formatting – Data loss situation may appear when there is formatting of memory card is done. By selecting the option “format” when the device is connected to computer also clean the device and the entire data gets deleted, including your M4A files.
- Virus/Malware Infection – If once the virus enters into the data storage devices in which you have stored the M4A audio files, then it’s obvious that it will affect the entire data present on it, including M4A files. Normally it happens when any external infected device is connected to computer system.
- Other Reasons – Even using the storage device when it is full or receiving error in the file system conversion can also result in loss of audio files and other files.
3 solutions to Recover Deleted/Lost M4A Audio Files
Below you can find three solutions that can help you to restore lost/deleted M4A audio file:
Solution 1: From Backup files
Some users have habit of keeping backup of files. So check, if you have any backup files of your M4A audio files.
Solution 2: Restore From Recycle Bin
If you have deleted M4A files on your system, then the deleted files goes to recycle bin. Check recycle bin, may be .M4A audio files are still lying there.
Solution 3: M4A Audio file recovery Software
The most recommended and successful software for recovering lost or deleted M4A Audio files is to use Audio Recovery (Windows/Mac), which is perfect M4A file recovery software. Beside M4A files, this tool also allow user to retrieve other audio files (MP3, AMR, MIDI, WAV, etc) as well photos (JPEG, RAW, PNG, GIF, etc) and video files (MP4, AVI, DIVX, MOV, etc).
With the help of this M4A audio file recovery software, one can get back formatted, corrupted, deleted M4A files and other digital media files from memory cards, hard drive, portable hard drive and other media storage devices. It has the capability to retrieve files from FAT32, FAT16, ReFS, NTFS5, NTFS and ExFAT Windows hard drive partitions.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- FLAC Audio File Recovery
- How To Recover AIFF Audio Files
- Restore Deleted Audio Files From Digital Camera
- Recover MP3 Audio Files
- AMR Audio File Recovery From SD Card
Steps to retrieve lost/deleted M4A Files
Step 1 – Install “Audio Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Tips To Remember
- Always protect your system and other external media storage devices from virus with the use Anti-virus program.
- While you play M4A files then do not shut down your system improperly or abruptly.
- Keep backup of M4A files on two other locations to handle use situations.
By following the solution mentioned in the post, I hope you are able to restore lost/deleted M4A files. Keeping backup of M4A audio files is good, but if in case if you do not have any backup, then you can always use M4A audio file recovery software.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.