Easily Restore Deleted, Lost, Missing, Formatted Movies from Data Storage Devices Like External Hard Drives, Hard Disks, Memory Cards, etc!
Overview: This post is for those users who have lost/deleted their favorite or important movies from their computer hard disk, external hard disk, Android SD card or from any other USB flash drives, and they wish to rescue those deleted movie files back. Well, they can easily Recover Movies from Memory Card, Hard Drive & USB Flash Drive with the help of powerful Digital Media Recovery Tool.
With the help of Digital Media Recovery Software, one can:
- Retrieve various movie file formats such as MOV, AVI, 3GP, MKV, DIVX, XVID, MP4, VOB, etc from hard disk, external hard drive, memory cards
- Also retrieve photo, video and audio files formats from corrupted, formatted, damaged data storage devices
- Support recovery of movies from all brands of hard drives and memory cards
- Preview recoverable movies files within the software before you attempt to recover them on your system
- It is 100% safe and secure as well as very easy to use
Free Download Movie File Recovery Tool
Let us take real example for the loss of movie files:
I am a big fan of movies and therefore I have lots of collection of movies that I downloaded from net and stored on my external hard drive. It is very easy for me to watch movies as and when I want to, as well as I can easily share those movies with my friends. But as things come unexpected, I accidentally lost my movies folders from my hard drive. Actually what happen I was deleting some unwanted and watched movies from my drive to free up some pace, but accidentally I have deleted some of my favorite movies as well. The deleted files were not available in recycle bin. At least a list 40 movies were missing and I do not want to waste my data & time on downloading those movies again, I need those deleted movies as they were my favorite movies. Is there any way to retrieve deleted movies from external hard drive? Please help me.
These days almost every one download and watch movies on their PC or portable media player like mobile phones, iPhone, iPad, Android phone, etc. Earlier people were interested in watching the movies in theaters, but after the introduction of external hard drive, Android smartphone and other portable video player gadgets the trend of watching movies in theatre has changed. These days people prefer to download and watch their favorite movies on their PC/Laptop. Users download the movies of their choice and save them on their memory cards, computer or external USB flash drives like pen drive, external hard disks, memory sticks, etc. These days people are downloading movies in smartphone and tablets and this has been made possible because there are many website that offer full movies download in small file size & quality like 360p, 480p, 720p and 1080p.
Saving movies on your PC hard drive, external hard drive, memory cards is beneficial. However, the problem starts when we lost or delete movies due to several reasons as one mentioned above. But you should not get worried! Just relax because you can still get back deleted movies with the help of suitable movie file recovery software. But before that let us know some of the reason due to which we lose our movies.
Reasons Responsible for Loss/Deletion of Movie Files
There could be several reasons that can cause loss or deletion of movies. Some of the common reasons are mentioned below:
- You may lose your movie files due to accidental deletion
- Any interruption while transferring movie from PC to hard drive or vice versa can lead to loss of files. Interruption can occur due to power failure or disconnection in external drive
- If you click on Format option by mistake instead of clicking on Eject option can result in complete loss of data including movie files
- Virus/malware attack to the data storage device can lead to corruption of data stored on the device and thereby you will not be able to access your movie files
It doesn’t matter how and when you lost your important files, you don’t need to get disappointed. The perfect solution is that you must stop using your device immediately and apply appropriate movie file recovery software as quick as possible.
Perfect Movie Recovery Software To Restore Deleted/Lost Movie Files
The best and perfect movie recovery software is Digital Media Recovery Tool for Windows/Mac that will help you to get back deleted movies from data storage devices like memory cards, hard drive, external hard disks and other video player gadgets. The software recover all types of movie files format such as it can recover movies in AVI format, restore MP4 movies, help get back MKV movies, rescue movies in MOV format, retrieve DIVX & XVID Movies and also restore 3GP movies that is used in normal mobile phones. Beside this, the software also recover popular photo, audio and video file formats. It is capable of retrieving multimedia files from system hard disk, external hard drive, memory cards used in mobile phones, digital cameras & camcorders, USB flash drive like pen drive, memory sticks, etc.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Music from Your Memory Card
- How to Recover Video Files from Digital Camcorder
- How to Recover NTFS Video Files
- How to recover VOB files
- How to Recover Large Video Files
Steps to Restore Lost/Deleted Movies from Hard Drives, Hard Disks, Memory Cards
Step 1 – Install “Digital Media Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Tips to Remember
- Keep good quality anti-virus on your PC so that you can avoid virus infection on hard disk
- Keep backup of your movies on external hard drive, apart from PC hard drive
- Make sure that there is no interruption while you transfer Movies from PC to external storage device or vice versa