Restore deleted/lost paint files in just few simple steps!
Summary: In our previous post we have discussed about how to recover deleted photos from MacBook Air and in this post we are going to discus about how to recover deleted/lost paint files. Just read post till the end.
The best and perfect way to get back deleted paint file is to take help Paint File Recovery Tool. With the use of this tool, one can:
- Easily retrieve deleted/lost paint files from data storage devices
- Get back deleted paint files from computer hard drive, external hard drive, memory cards, USB flash drive
- Restore “shift + delete”, “accidentally lost”, “formatted” paint files from the data storage devices
- Beside paint files it can restore other image files format such as jpg, png, gif, raw, bmp, etc and various video and audio files format
- Preview recoverable paint files within software before you proceed further to recover & save them on your PC
- 100% safe and secure and easy to operate
Free Download Paint File Recovery Tool
Let us take real example on how one lose or delete paint files
“Please help me to rescue my lost digital paint files! Actually I accidentally deleted my important paint files, since I have the habits of deleting files by using Shift + Delete, therefore the deleted files is not available in recycle bin. So, is there any way to restore my deleted paint files? The deleted paint file is very much important for me so please suggest me any software that can help me to restore my files back”
Windows computer has MS paint application in which any user can make paint files. These paint files are in PNG file format and stored on hard drive. User can easily access and edit their paint file within the pain applications.
But there are some situations and cases that are responsible for the deletion of these paint files from your computer. But now you do not need to worry anymore about the deleted files. As you can easily restore your deleted digital paint files with the help of Paint File Recovery Tool. But before that let us know the reasons for the deletion of paint files.
Causes For The Deletion of Paint Files
- Accidental Deletion: This is one of the prime reasons. You might want to delete unwanted paint files but mistakenly or accidentally you may delete some important files.
- Shift + Delete Key: When you press Shift + Delete keys to delete any files then that files do not get directed to recycle bin, instead it gets deleted permanently form your system. Read to find out: How To Recover Photos after Shift Delete
- Freeing the Hard Disk: While you want to free up some space form your hard disk, you may delete some important files, including paint files.
- Other Reasons: Formatting the hard disk, improper transferring of files, using unreliable third party application, and emptying recycle bin, etc are all responsible for the deletion of paint files.
So, these are some of the common causes that are responsible for the deletion of paint files. However, the best and perfect way to retrieve those deleted files is to take help of Paint File Recovery Software.
Paint File Recovery Tool: Restore Deleted/Lost Paint Files
Photo Recovery is one of the best and perfect Paint File Recovery Tool that will help you to get back deleted, lost, formatted paint files. It comes with advanced algorithm scan engine that scans and extract the paint files that got deleted due to any reasons mentioned above. The tool comes with user-friendly interface and hence anybody can use it with ease. The tool also provide preview option in which user can view the recoverable paint files from respective hard drive.
The software also restores other image file format such as JPEG/JPEG, GIF, BMP, Raw image and other photo file format beside PNG. It also restores various video and audio file formats from various data storage devices such as memory cards, USB flash drive, computer hard drive, external hard drive and many more.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Deleted Photos from Windows Photo Gallery
- How to Recover Digital Media Stuffs From iDevices, iPhoto Library on Mac?
- [Solved]: USB Drive Error “Please Insert A Disk Into Removable Disk”
- Recover Files From Portable Media Player
Steps to Retrieve Deleted/Lost Paint Files
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
Tips To Remember
- Always keep backup of your paint files on some other external data storage device.
- When you delete any paint files, then check it twice that you do not want that files again.
- While recovering paint files using the software, avoid saving the files in the same place from where they were recovered.