Get Back Deleted or Lost Photos From Samsung Galaxy smartphones With an Ease
Want to recover your precious photos from your Samsung Galaxy tab that have been lost due to some unexpected reasons? Are you looking for a way to get them back easily? If YES then don’t worry because now you can easily get them back using Digital Media Recovery tool. This recovery tool will also help you:
- Recover images of different file formats like PNG, JPG, GIF, PSD, PIC, BMP, etc
- Retrieve lost data such as photos and videos from Samsung Galaxy tab
- Get back lost photos even from different memory card brands like Toshiba, Kingston, Kingmax, Verbatim, Sandisk, Samsung, Transcend, etc
- See preview of recovered images and select files you want to recover
- Easily perform the recovery process due to its user-friendly interface
Recover deleted Photos From Samsung Galaxy
Photos are the best way to cherish good old days. Many Samsung galaxy users use their devices for capturing lots of photos in their daily life and store them. There are unlimited numbers of Samsung Galaxy users because it comes with great specification and unique features. As you know that these days Android operating system has become the main stream in the market of Smartphones and you will find all series of Galaxy has Android OS and therefore it is widely used all over world. But even though it has so much of features, you still face data loss issue with these handsets.
For example – Suppose you are deleting some unwanted photos from your Samsung Galaxy phone as you want to keep your phone memory clean with unwanted photos. But after deleting some of the photos from your device, you realized that some of the images which were important for you even that images also got deleted. Such type of scenarios happens with many users. And thereafter you look for solution on how to bring the deleted files back as the deleted photos were really important for you.
You may come across such scenario like this, but you must not worry or think about the deleted images as you can easily get them back by the use of Photo Recovery software. We know that pictures are favorite for all people. If you have captured the best and memorable photos from your Samsung Galaxy smart phone then it becomes very difficult to digest the reality that you have lost them forever. Users who uses Samsung galaxy device, they must know that how many advance feature they are offered by the phone for capturing and saving beautiful pictures. Even you can edit them after capturing the photos with the use of device features or by using some android photo editing application. There are several models available out there in Samsung Galaxy series with each one having different specifications. However you may face loss of photo on your Samsung Galaxy while operating it due to various reasons.
So, if you are among such users, who have also deleted important pictures accidentally or it gets lost due to some reason from your Samsung galaxy phone, then you do not have to get disappoint rather you can use any photo recovery tool that will help you in rescuing you images back from your device with ease. But before that let’s know the basic reason how one can lost or delete photos from Samsung Galaxy handsets.
Reason how photo gets lost or deleted from Samsung Galaxy?
- Accidentally or intentionally deletion of photos due “Delete all” operation
- Data stored on SD card of Samsung Galaxy may goes inaccessible when it gets corrupt. The corruption to SD card may occur due to mishandling.
- Virus attack to your phone through internet or transferring of files from infected device may also result in photo loss.
- Performing “Restore Factory settings” can easily delete the entire data including images from your Smartphones.
- Formatting memory card of Samsung Galaxy deletes all data stored in it.
- Upgrading the version of operating system also lead to loss of data from the galaxy phone
But whatever may be the reason behind deletion or losing photos from your Samsung Galaxy device you can still recover them back with the use of third party Photo Recovery tool.
Photo Recovery fROm Samsung Galaxy
Photo Recovery is the best and appropriate tool that can be used for recovering deleted, lost, missing photos from Samsung Galaxy Smartphones or Tablets. This software comes with advance technology and has several features like preview, save recovered files, etc. With the use of this tool you can rescue photos that are captured in different file format such as JPEG/JPG, PNG, TIF/TIFF, GIF, BMP, etc. It not only help you in recovering photos but it also help in recovering video and audio file. This software support all version of Samsung galaxy series devices such as Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830, Samsung Galaxy 3 , Samsung Infuse 4G, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 and many more. The software is compatible and work fine on Windows 8/7/XP/Vista, etc.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Photos from Android SD Card
- SD Card Recovery – Rescue Lost Digital Contents from SD Card
- How to Recover Deleted Photos and Videos from Nokia Lumia
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Camera Card
Steps to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy
1 – Install and launch Photo Recovery tool. Connect your Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet to you system through data or USB cable. Now Click on “Recover Photo, Audio and Video” tab.
2 – Once the software detects your device click on “Scan Now” and if you want to perform advance scanning then click on “Advance Scan” button.
3 – Once the scanning process gets complete, the software will show all the recovered items. You can click on Photo category to recover only photo files. Now select the photos which you want to recover and click on “Recover” button.
4 – Select the output destination path to save you’re your photos on your computer.
Tips to remember
After losing your important data from your storage device, it is very much important to remember some useful tips which can help you to avoid data loss in future. Some of the tips are mentioned below:
- Always make a backup of all your important files or folders so that it can help you in future when any data loss situation happens.
- Use some reliable power source which can help your system from sudden shutdown
- Before formatting, check your storage device at least two to three times
- Never use any digital device when its battery is low
- Don’t remove the files when file transfer process is on progress
- Before removing the device from computer or from any other system, eject it properly
- Avoid using the same device when it is already used and it is full. Keep it on safe place and do not save any new media files otherwise the previous data will be overwritten
- Always protect your device from any virus or malware attack by using the perfect antivirus program
- Before deleting any files, just be sure of what you are selecting and what you are deleting
- Never avoid any type of warning message because this can also be the reason for data loss