Restore Erased Media Files from Sony XQD Card With Ease!!!
Overview – Have you accidentally deleted photos or videos from your Sony XQD card? Are you looking for an easy solution to perform Sony XQD data recovery?
If “yes” then you have landed on the correct webpage. Try Sony XQD Card Recovery Software that is perfectly designed to restore media files from Sony XQD card.
With the help of this tool, you can:
- Recovers photos, video clips, movies, songs, RAW images and other media files from Sony XQD card.
- Supports recovery of media files from several types of memory cards such as XQD, CF, XD, SD, TF, MMC, memory sticks, pen drive, etc.
- Allow users to preview the recoverable files before the final recovery process.
- Compatible to run on all new Windows and Mac OS as this software available for both OS separately.
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use.
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
Below Read The Real Scenario
Data Recovery from XQD Cards 64 GB
I got one XQD card with formatted, was having video files (*.MXF). But after a lot of efforts, nothing can get from it. I open it sector view in hex, it was seems like encrypted. I use some software to recover and also i got files which can play in VLC. But all are corrupted files, mixed files(no continuation) .
Any one can have any Idea or experience related to this Sony XQD card, please share your idea here.
– Original Post from Data Recovery Forum
Is this the same case that you are also suffering from, then do not worry because now it is easy to recover lost data from XQD card with ease.
XQD memory card is famous for performing high speed capture and process of digital pictures. With amazing data transfer speed, Sony XQD Memory Card assists you to incarcerate record of images and video files. However, There are some reasons that can cause data loss from your XQD memory card. Some of the reasons are mentioned below.
Reasons For the Loss/Deletion of Files from Sony XQD Card
- You might by accident delete few media file while previewing them
- Improper method of ejection while of SD card from camera
- Unexpected power outage might cause you to lose all media files permanently
- Using camera while battery is showing low charge
- Infection of virus or malware could hamper stored data
Additional Reading: xD Picture Card Recovery – Rescue Digital Media from xD Card Easily
All above mentioned situations could lead you to lose files from XQD memory card. Therefore if you are also suffering from this problem then first thing to be done is stop using your card any further neither you try to format it and look for recovery options to retrieve any lost, deleted or formatted data from SD card.
How file restoration on Sony XQD Card work
In every data loss situation, the deleted content remains on the storage medium but it is not seen as it turns inaccessible to operating system. But the most crucial step in the event of a data loss is to stop using the affected computing device or storage drive as soon as possible. Well to make the inaccessible data to accessible, it needs to be repaired with the use of professional Sony Card Data Recovery software. The recovery software is designed in such a way that it completely scans for the deleted contents from digital data and also modifies the missing files in a way which can easily visible to device operating system.
Additional Reading: SRF File Recovery – Recover Deleted Sony RAW SRF Photo Files
Best solution to restore Deleted/Lost sony XQd card data
Recovery from the Backup of your storage drive-
While shooting an important event, it will be better that you use portable card reader or portable hard drive because this can backup all your data like videos, audios, images etc. In fact this process can be easy to backup the files to hard drive of your laptop or if you have a portable hard drive then it will be easy to backup all data.
So if you have the proper backup then all you need to do is just connect your device to computer via the USB cable that is matched. After it is detected, you can go to your backup files and drag them directly to the storage of your device.
Make Use Of Sony Card Recovery Software
The Sony XQD Card Recovery Software is one of the powerful tools which have the capability to restore the lost or deleted data from any digital media. Generally the digital data like pictures, audios and videos are deleted because of various reasons like accidentally deleted, by formatting or due to virus attack, etc. When such situation appears then the data cannot be accessed. At this condition, use of Photo Recovery which is a best and perfect Sony XQD Card Recovery Software for Windows/Mac that will help you to retrieve all the lost or deleted media files from Sony XQD card. It will help you to restore photos, videos and audio files.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Deleted Photos and Videos from Sony Xperia
It thoroughly scans the entire storage device as it has powerful scanning technique which can effectively help you to get back Sony XQD Card Data. It also provides the facility to preview the files before recovery and can access the files which users want.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Deleted Pictures from Sony CyberShot DSC-W730 Digital Camera
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Sony Handycam
- Recover Deleted Photos and Videos From Sony A6300
- Memory Card Errors & Their Solutions
Additional Reading: Sony Camera Photo Recovery – Retrieve Deleted ARW RAW Files of Sony Camera
Steps to retrieve lost/deleted data From sony XQd card
Step 1 – Install “Sony XQD Card Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Precaution To Avoid Future Data Loss
No one can be so sure about their memory card, USB drive or hard drive saved data that it is completely secure as data loss can happen anytime without any notification. Therefore it is best to keep your data safe before it get lost by any reason. Here are some of the tips to avoid data loss scenarios on any storage device.
- After every use, format the drive – Always format the memory card in camera otherwise the files will not be written to card by camera.
- Dual memory slots– If the digital device like camera is having two memory slots then put two same cards and use backup mode with both especially at that time when it is important to shoot.
- Backup data on separate drive while importing– You should always backup all files while importing by simply making a second copy on different hard drive. By doing this, it will create a duplicate copy of that particular file on separate drive if your primary drive fails.
We have listed down all the possible tips and solution to figure out your data loss issue. now it’s totally up to you whether you want to be upset with your data loss or go with the reliable data recovery software solution.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.