Are you a music maniac? Listening and dealing with hundreds or thousands of MP3 files in your playlist? Then you probably have come across situations like missing MP3 files from your storage device? If all these questions your answer is ‘yes’, then no need to worry at all, you have come to the very correct place.
I am saying this because here, you will get the best MP3 File Recovery Software to recover deleted MP3 files. Also, come to know about the MP3 file format, reasons for MP3 songs deletion and the essential tips to avoid further MP3 audio files deletion.
To recover deleted MP3 files, we recommend this tool:
This software will restore data from corrupted, formatted, encrypted storage media and works in all data loss situations. Now recover your lost and deleted data in 3 easy steps:
- Download this Media File Recovery Tool rated Excellent on Pcmag.com.
- Select the storage media from which you want to restore the media files & click Scan.
- Preview the recoverable files, select the items you want to recover and click Recover to save the files at desired location.
How To Recover Deleted/Lost MP3 Audio Files?
Well, I have already mentioned above, MP3 File Recovery Software is the most recommended tool to perform the corrupted MP3 file recovery in just a few clicks.
This tool is very easy to use because this comes with graphical instruction through which one can easily operate this application to recover their data. The tool offers users to preview the files before recovering them.
This is an effective tool that helps you to:
- Recover various audio files format such as MP3, MP4, WAV, MIDI, M4B, M4A, AIFF, AIF, AIFC, RA, AMR, etc from various data storage devices.
- Retrieve various media files like audio, video, photos from corrupted, formatted or RAW memory card.
- Rescue data from different storage media like memory cards, hard drives, Mac volumes, USB drives, external hard drives, digital multimedia players, etc.
- Restore permanent and temporarily deleted MP3 audio files.
- Preview recoverable MP3 audio files within the preview screen of the software.
- Get back unrecognized, corrupted, broken and inaccessible audio files easily.
It not only recovers MP3 files but also restore all audio file format such as AMR, WAV, M4A, AIF, AIFF, MIDI, RA, etc, photos format such as TIFF, JPG, PNG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, RAW image data, videos format such as AVI, MP4, 3GP, H264, AVCHD, MPG, MOV, MPEG, WMV, VOB, ASF, M2TS easily.
Below follow the step-by-step guide on how to recover MP3 from memory card by using the Audio Recovery Tool.
Step 1: Select Desired Location
Firstly, select the drive, external media or volume from which you want to recover deleted media files. After selecting, click on 'Scan'.
Step 2: Preview Recovered Media Files
Next, you can preview the recoverable media files after the scanning process is completed.
Step 3: Recover Media Files
Lastly, you can select the images, audio, video files you want to restore and click on 'Recover' option to save them at the location you want.
Other Alternatives To Recover Corrupted MP3 Files
Way #1: Run CHKDSK To Restore MP3 Files
To perform delete MP3 audio file recovery by using the command prompt. Follow the steps below to do so:
- First of all, you need to connect the memory card through the card reader to the system
- Now press Win + R and then type cmd after that you need to press Enter key
- Type the chkdsk E:/f in the command prompt window and then click Enter key
- Now type Y and then click on the Enter key
- Type E and again press Enter key
- After performing the above steps type E:\>attrib –h –r –s /s /d *.* and then hit Enter key
Way #2: Restore MP3 Files Via Backup Option
Well, a backup is the best option for those who are randomly facing similar kinds of data loss issues. And, if you have saved a backup of the deleted audios, videos or image files then you can easily get back them from backup option.
Therefore, it’s always suggested to keep a valid backup of your essential data on a regular basis. Well, now it’s time to know something more about an MP3 audio file format.
About MP3 Audio File Format
The MP3 audio file saved in a compressed audio format. It is developed by (MPEG) Moving Picture Experts Group. It is generally used to store a piece of music and audiobooks.
Hence, the MP3 audio is the most famous file format, there are other file formats that can be played on MP3 players. While most MP3 players can support multiple formats, not all players support the same formats.
The most important thing is that MP3 files may get deleted accidentally or due to some unforeseen reasons.
So, below I have mentioned the most common causes for the MP3 audio file deletion issue.
Reasons For Losing MP3 Audio Files
- If the storage device infected by viruses then the MP3 files on it become inaccessible
- Unexpected power failure or abrupt system shut down while the transfer of files is in progress
- Accidentally or wrongly formatting the drive to another file format
- Mistakenly or accidentally deletion of files from a digital device
- Virus/malware attack can lead to a data loss situation
- Due to the inappropriate ejection of memory card from the device
So, if you are facing any of the above scenarios then try the above solutions on how to recover MP3 files from memory card.
Tips To Avoid Further Data Loss
Data loss is a very irritating situation so here we have described some effective tips that will help you to prevent this type of situation in the future.
- Always make a backup of all your important files or folders
- Avoid shortly removal of a card during read/write process.
- Scan your system completely with the good antivirus to prevent virus attacks.
No matter whatever the reason may responsible for the MP3 audio file deletion, after reading this blog, you can easily able to do an MP3 recovery. All the above-given solutions are very effective and easy to use that you can follow to restore deleted audio files from digital cameras.
However, one of the best ways is to try the MP3 File Recovery Tool because within a few simple steps you will be able to recover deleted MP3 files with ease. The steps are very easy and can be performed by any novice user.
Hopefully, the given solutions work for you.
Alex is an expert technical writer with 7+ years of experience. His in-depth knowledge about data recovery and fascination to explore new DIY tools & technologies have helped many. Alex has a great interest in photography and loves to share photography tips and tricks with others.