Have you accidentally deleted photos or videos from your Sony XQD card? Are you looking for an easy solution to perform Sony XQD data recovery?
If “yes” then you have landed on the correct webpage. Try some of the perfect solutions given in this article to restore media files from the Sony XQD card.
Therefore, if you are also suffering from this problem then the first thing to be done is stop using your card any further neither you try to format it and look for recovery options to retrieve any lost, deleted or formatted data from SD card.
XQD memory card is famous for performing high-speed capture and process of digital pictures. With amazing data transfer speed, Sony XQD Memory Card assists you to incarcerate record of images and video files.
But, before knowing the effective solutions, you must look towards a scenario.
Below Read The Real Scenario
Data Recovery from XQD Cards 64 GB
I got one XQD card with formatted, was having video files (*.MXF). But after a lot of efforts, nothing can get from it. I open it sector view in hex, it was seems like encrypted. I use some software to recover and also i got files which can play in VLC. But all are corrupted files, mixed files(no continuation) .
Any one can have any Idea or experience related to this Sony XQD card, please share your idea here.
– Original Post from Data Recovery Forum
Is this the same case that you are also suffering from, then do not worry because now it is easy to recover lost data from XQD card with ease.
However, there are some reasons that can cause data loss from XQD memory card. Some of the reasons are mentioned below.
Reasons For the Loss/Deletion Of Files From Sony XQD Card
Some of the reasons behind the deletion of files from the Sony XQD card are as follow:
- You might by accident delete few media file while previewing them
- Improper method of ejection while of SD card from the camera
- An unexpected power outage might cause you to lose all media files permanently
- Using the camera while the battery is showing a low charge
- Infection of virus or malware could hamper stored data
All above-mentioned situations could lead you to lose files from XQD memory card.
How File Restoration On Sony XQD Card Work?
In every data loss situation, the deleted content remains on the storage medium but it is not seen as it turns inaccessible to the operating system. But the most crucial step in the event of a data loss is to stop using the affected computing device or storage drive as soon as possible.
Well to make the inaccessible data to accessible, it needs to be recovered with the use of professional Sony Memory Card File Rescue.
The recovery software is designed in such a way that it completely scans for the deleted contents from digital data and also modifies the missing files in a way which can easily visible to the device operating system.
Best Solutions To Recover Deleted/Lost Sony XQD Card Data
Get Back Data By Using Automatic Solutions
The Sony XQD Card Recovery Software is one of the powerful tools which have the capability to restore the lost or deleted data from any digital media.
By using this card recovery software mac, you can:
- Recovers photos, video clips, movies, songs, RAW images and other media files from Sony XQD card.
- Supports recovery of media files from several types of memory cards such as XQD, CF, XD, SD, TF, MMC, memory sticks, pen drive, etc.
- Allow users to preview the recoverable files before the final recovery process.
- Compatible to run on all Windows and Mac OS as this software available for both OS separately.
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use.
Generally, the digital data like pictures, audios, and videos are deleted because of various reasons like accidentally deleted, by formatting or due to virus attack, etc.
When such a situation appears then the data cannot be accessed. At this condition, use of this tool which is a best and perfect Card Recovery that will help you to retrieve all the lost or deleted media files from Sony XQD card. It will help you to restore photos, videos, and audio files.
It thoroughly scans the entire storage device as it has powerful scanning technique which can effectively help you to get back Sony XQD Card Data. It also provides the facility to preview the files before recovery and can access the files which users want.
Steps To Retrieve Lost/Deleted Data From Sony XQD Card
Step 1: Select Desired Location
Firstly, select the drive, external media or volume from which you want to recover deleted media files. After selecting, click on 'Scan'.
Step 2: Preview Recovered Media Files
Next, you can preview the recoverable media files after the scanning process is completed.
Step 3: Recover Media Files
Lastly, you can select the images, audio, video files you want to restore and click on 'Recover' option to save them at the location you want.
Recovery From The Backup Of Your Sony XQD Card
While shooting an important event, it will be better that you use a portable card reader or portable hard drive because this can backup all your data like videos, audios, images, etc. In fact, this process can be easy to backup the files to the hard drive of your laptop or if you have a portable hard drive then it will be easy to backup all data.
So, if you have the proper backup then all you need to do is just connect your device to a computer through the USB cable that is matched. After it is detected, you can go to your backup files and drag them directly to the storage of your device.
Precaution To Avoid Further Data Loss From Sony XQD Memory Card
No one can be so sure about their memory card, USB drive or hard drive saved data that it is completely secure as data loss can happen anytime without any notification. Therefore it is best to keep your data safe before it gets lost for any reason. Here are some of the tips to avoid data loss scenarios on any storage device.
- After every use, format the drive – Always format the memory card in camera otherwise the files will not be written to card by a camera.
- Dual memory slots– If the digital device like a camera is having two memory slots then put two same cards and use backup mode with both especially at that time when it is important to shoot.
- Backup data on a separate drive while importing– You should always backup all files while importing by simply making a second copy on a different hard drive. By doing this, it will create a duplicate copy of that particular file on a separate drive if your primary drive fails.
We have listed down all the possible tips, reasons and solution to figure out your data loss issue. Now it’s totally up to you whether you want to be upset with your data loss or go with the reliable data recovery solutions mentioned in this article.
Hopefully, the given solutions will definitely help you to restore media files from the Sony XQD card with ease.
So, simply try the given ways which are trustable and reliable and which will help you to do Sony XQD data recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Deleted Pictures from Sony CyberShot DSC-W730 Digital Camera
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Sony Handycam
- Recover Deleted Photos and Videos From Sony A6300
- Memory Card Errors & Their Solutions
Alex is an expert technical writer with 7+ years of experience. His in-depth knowledge about data recovery and fascination to explore new DIY tools & technologies have helped many. Alex has a great interest in photography and loves to share photography tips and tricks with others.