Easily Recover Deleted Photos from Windows 8 in Few Clicks!!!
Data loss in common problem that is faced by the users and here we come across the situation when the pictures get erased or deleted from Windows 8 PC. Well, this can restore from the recycle bin on Windows PC, but if the files are not presented there then this is a real pain. In this case, you need to make use of the high-quality professional Photo Recovery Software; this is simple to extract deleted photos on Windows 8 PC.
With this, you can recover various things like:
- Restore Pictures of all files format such as JPG, JPEG, WMF, PSP, PSD, PIC, PNG, GIF, BMP, TGA, SID, QFX, TIFF, WPG etc easily.
- Recover data from various storage devices like system hard drives, external hard disks, flash memory cards, Memory Sticks, pen drives, memory cards and so on.
- With the help of this tool also retrieve media files like videos, audios and RAW images of various types in all Windows OS
- Get back RAW image files like (NEF, CR2, CRW, DNG, ARW, SR2, ORF, MRW, 3FR, PEF) etc.
- Rescue lost data from all types of memory cards like CF, XD, SD, MMC, Micro SD card and many others.
- Data recovery can be done from the external as well as internal storage media.
- Compatible with both Windows/Mac OS
Easily Recover Deleted Photos in Windows 8
“Hello, I recorded some important photos of my college seminar and stored the pictures on the Windows 8 laptop with the numerous personal and official work files. I tried to resize the partition on laptop drive and ended with deleting set of important photos. I searched the photos in the recycle bin but it was not presented there. Those are important pictures and I don’t even have any backup of those files. Please help. Is there any way to recover deleted photos?”
Windows 8, the latest OS version of Microsoft which is popular for its likely user interface and very well supporting the multi-touch display. This OS version is very much capable of performing multiple tasks and along with that it also provides cloud computing, built-in antivirus software and many more advanced features like this. In spite of all these enhanced features, the risk of data security against accidental deletion is still remained. One situation which is getting very often these days is the deletion of photos from Windows 8.
You May Also Like: How to Recover Deleted Videos & Photos from Windows Phone 8
Reasons For Losing Photos From Windows 8:
There are number of situation by which pictures can get deleted from Windows 8 computer. Some of them are discussed here.
- Using Shift + Del keys to erase images
- Deleting pictures from command prompt
- Deleting image file from Recycle Bin
- Enabled the option “Don’t move files to the Recycle Bin. Remove files immediately when deleted.” in Recycle Bin properties will remove the pictures as soon as deleted.
- Erasing pictures from externally connected storage media on Windows 8
Recycle bin is the last option to restore deleted files on windows system. The problem gets more serious if unintentionally or accidentally you lose your deleted images from recycle bin folder.
How to Retrieve erased photos on Windows 8?
If you have deleted down your pictures from Recycle Bin folder then also you need not to worry about it because when you delete any picture file it is not completely removed from system drive. The file still exists on the same memory location inaccessible by operating system.
You can recover deleted photos from Windows 8 system easily with the below-mentioned ways:
First of all, if you have a backup of those deleted photos then you can easily get them back by restoring the photos to the desired destination.
If your photos have been encrypted due to virus attack or any other then reasons then you can make your system virus free and can retrieve photos from Windows 8 system.
Last but not the least, try Photo Recovery Tool. With the use of this efficient photo recovery tool, it is possible to extract deleted photos on Windows 8.
The most reliable picture recovery tool to recover deleted photos on Windows 8 is Photo Recovery Software. It is the most secure application that can effortlessly restore down your erased images on Windows 8 system. With this tool you can retrieve media files like audios, videos and RAW images of different types on Windows 8 as well as Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 computers. The software can retrieve picture files such as .jpeg, .jpg, .psd, .tiff, .gif, .img, .pic and many more from storage devices like system hard drives, external hard disks, flash memory cards, Memory Sticks, pen drives and so on.
Before starting with this software, don’t save any new data or not even download or install any programs on the partition from where you have lost your photos, because doing such can overwrite your lost photos and then no software can help you to recover your photos back.
Steps to recover deleted photos on Windows 8
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
Tips To Avoid Photo Loss in Windows 8:
If you want to prevent photos loss in Windows 8 system then it is very important to follow some tips that will allow you prevent data loss scenarios. The tips are mentioned here one by one:
- Do not save your photos to the destination where the storage space is full.
- Never shutdown your system when you copy anything from one destination to another.
- Make sure that the photos you are transferring have been completely transferred even after you get the confirmation message.
- Do not copy any other thing while you are copying your favorite images.
- Keep your system away from virus attack, sudden system shutdown issue and more.
These tips will allow you keep your photos safely in Windows 8 system and so there will be no need to look for any recovery solution.
Windows 8 system are now widely used operating system in almost all the computers. However, you may different issues in this system. When you come across photo loss scenario then there is no need to worry at all. As you can now recover deleted photos from Windows 8 with the help of Photo Recovery Tool with an ease. This tool is very easy to use. The steps involved in the recovery process are so easy to perform that you do not even need any technical help.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.