Rescue Media Files from USB Voice recorder in few simple steps!!!
Summary – If you have accidentally lost or deleted a voice recorder file that you wish to retrieve, then use data recovery software that is made to recover deleted files. Try Digital Media Recovery Tool that will help you to restore voice recordings and other media files from USB voice recorder.
With the help of this software:
- Easily restore deleted/lost/erased/missing voice recorder files from USB voice recorder
- Rescue different audio file format such as AMR, WAV, MP3, AAC, AC3 and many more
- Apart from audio files it can recover more than 200 media files that includes photos and video files
- Also recover deleted media files from memory cards, USB drives, memory stick, portable hard drive, digital cameras, mobile devices, etc
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use
Have you deleted voice recordings from your USB voice recorder? Looking for a solution to restore voice recorder files from USB voice recorder? Don’t know how to retrieve files from USB Voice Recorder? If “yes” then below find out the easiest way that will help you to recover recorded voice from USB voice recorder.
People encounter such kind of situations where they lost or accidentally delete their important voice recording from their USB voice recorder. For instance – consider that you have connected USB voice recorder to your computer that contains several voice recordings. You want to free up some space from it and therefore you started to delete some unwanted files, but in the process you have deleted some of your important voice recording such as speech, lecturers, interviews, etc. You thought that the deleted files will be moved to Recycle Bin, but those audio files was also not available there.
Well, when you delete any files from any external data storage device like USB voice recorder then files deleted does not moved to Recycle Bin. There are other several scenarios through which one can lost their USB voice recording. Some of the scenarios are mentioned below:
Files are lost / deleted due to below mentioned scenarios
Some reasons are there that actually causes the data to be deleted or lost from your USB Voice Recorder:
- Sudden ejection of device: When you connect your USB voice recorder to the computer and you suddenly eject the device then it causes data corruption.
- Formatting the Device: If your format the device accidentally then all the data that resides in the device will be automatically deleted or lost.
- Unintentionally Deletion of Files: When you want to delete some files from the USB Voice Recorder then you select the desired files. But, sometimes unintentionally you select the files that you want to keep with you and the files are deleted.
- Virus Attack: If the virus enters into your USB device then it can corrupt the data completely. And you will be no longer able to access the files.
These are some of the major reasons that lead to lose file from USB Voice Recorder. But do not worry because there are some methods available that can help you recover files from USB Voice Recorder with an ease. Knindly go through the below section of this blog to know the recovery processes.
Ways You Should Try To Recover Files From USB Voice Recorder
You can try these below ways to restore files from USB Voice Recorder. So go through these ways one by one:
Backup and Restore: Whenever you delete the data from your device, fortunately, it is not immediately deleted from the physical drive. So, it allows you to recover the lost files easily. Whenever you write a new file, it creates a directory as a “pointers” so that it can keep the track of where the files are on the storage media. With the help of this, it would become quite possible to retrieve files from USB Voice Recorder easily.
Hidden or Encrypted Files: When the files are encrypted, it appears completely transparent to the user. Or sometimes the file becomes hidden due to some specific reason and users can no longer see the files. This can happen when your device gets infected with virus attack. If you try some antivirus tool and make your device virus then you can get your files back from the device easily.
Use File Recovery Tool: You can also use File Recovery Tool. This tool will help you retrieve files from USB Voice Recorder as well as other devices as well. This tool has been specifically designed for recovery of data like photos, videos and audios from several storage devices. You can have a look at the steps for the recovery in the below section. The steps mentioned-below are easy to apply that anyone can easily apply it without any hassle.
You might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover AIFF Audio Files on Windows/Mac
- RPS File: Recover and Restore Corrupted Deleted Audio Files on Windows/Mac!
- Easily Recover Your Audio, Video Files from a Dead Computer
- Recover MP3 Audio Files on Windows/Mac
Steps to Recover Voice Recorder from USB Voice Recorder
Step 1 – Install “File Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
If you have lost your files from USB Voice Recorder due any of the reason mentioned above in this blog then don’t worry. Because, here from this blog, you can learn how you can get back deleted files from USB Voice Recorder with an ease. The steps you can see above are so easy to apply that you don’t even need any technical help.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.