In the fast-techno era where data security is of utmost importance, it becomes very essential that you always be sure of your media being secure. Among them few may be required every day, without which you may not perform you day to day chores. However, that media which you always take care of, gets deleted or your media drive gets formatted then it becomes very difficult to come over that situation and find an alternative either for that lost media or a way to recover that media. Below mentioned are the causes and directions to recover your media from your Kanguru USB drive.
Using this Digital Media Recovery Software , you can
- Get back media files that have been missing from kanguru USB drives.
- Retrieve deleted, formatted, inaccessible, lost, missing, media files from kanguru usb drive.
- Restore almost all popular media files such as JPG/JPEG, PNG, GIF, PSD, RAW, TIFF/TIF, BMP image files, mov, flv, mp4, 3gp, mkv video files and mp3 audio files.
- Preview image, video & audio files before you could save them on PC.
- 100% safe and secure and easy to use
causes of Data Loss from Kanguru USB Drive :
- Accidental Deletion or Damage: This is one of the most common mistakes that occur in our day to day life. Here data loss occurs because of mishandling of files, improper procedures of carrying out tasks, not being focused on work. It also includes physical damages to the drive such as spill over of liquid, mechanical shocks caused due to falling or run over.
- Malfunction of Hardware/Software: Statistics say that two-fifth of the annual data loss is because of hardware or software malfunctions. These malfunctions can be such as system crash, electrical failure, drive crash, controller failure, and insufficient storage space.
- Malware or Software: Viruses play major role in data loss partially or completely. These malware or software causes loss of media and makes it difficult to retrieve your data back but wait, don’t worry further you’ll get to know the easiest way of recovery of your data.
- Natural Causes: Not only because of human or system interference but also there is extrinsic reason of media loss. Due to natural mishaps or due to destruction of the physical body of the drive. Causes such as fire outbreak or locations which are prone to different unwanted weather conditions are few reasons which come under these causes.
So if you are facing any of the problems mentioned above you should use your Kanguru drive carefully and use back and forth button between read/write modes to prevent accidental deletion. If you are able to prevent such mishaps then don’t worry, using Kanguru data recovery software you could recover all your files like a pro and retrieve lost files from your Kanguru USB drive.
Do you know what actually happens during data loss?
You would be amazed to know that after your files get deleted, actually they don’t get removed permanently. Only the reference gets lost and the file becomes inaccessible. Let me explain this with an example. Suppose that the files arranged on the drive are similar to those pages in a book and the address refers to the index of the book. When a file gets erased, then only information from the index gets erased but the actual page is still present. Only the link between them gets lost. Thus in a computer system the address that has lost its content is overwritten and some other file gets allocated in that address.
Kanguru USB drive file recovery
Digital media Recovery Tool for Windows/Mac is one of the suitable Kanguru USB drive file recovery software helps you to recover back your deleted, formatted, missing, lost, corrupted pictures, movies, songs and other media files from Kanguru USB drives. This software will also help you in recovering media files that you might have lost due to a mishap or carelessness but now to your rescue it’s so easy without any hassle. This recovery gets you your media files back to the system which you can save them on PC for later use. One of the best thing about this recovery is that it can give you a preview of your files so that you could distinguish between the wanted and waste files. This Kanguru USB drive recovery software lets you to get your media files such as photos, video and audio files.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Deleted Data From PSP Memory Stick
- SanDisk Cruzer USB Drive Data Recovery
- Smart Media Card Recovery – Recover Photos, Video & Audio Files
- Pen Drive Data Recovery – Rescue deleted/lost data from Pen Drive
STEPS TO RESTORE LOST/DELETED media files FROM KANGURU USB DRIVES
Step 1 – Install “Digital Media Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Tips to follow
- Write protection switch of the USB should be taken care of before connecting to the computer.
- Make sure that your drive is properly connected to your computer so that it is discoverable.
- Make sure the recovery software is properly installed.
- Transfer your media from USB drive to computer when it is full.