Get Back Lost or Deleted Media Files from Leica Memory Card in Easy Way!!!
Summary – Have you accidentally lost or deleted valuable photos or video files from your Leica memory card? Do you want to know how to retrieve erased pictures from Leica Card? If “Yes” then you have landed on the right webpage? Here find out by yourself the easiest way to restore those deleted photos and other media files by using Leica Memory Card Recovery Tool.
With the use of this tool, you can:
- Retrieve back erased, missing, deleted photos, videos and audio files from any Leica memory card
- Also restore media files from various Leica Digital cameras like Leica M9, Leica X2 X1, Leica M6 M9-E, Leica M Monochrom M-E M-P, Leica S-E, Leica R10, Leica S1, S2, Leica S Typ 006 007, T (Compact System Camera) series Type701, R8/R9 DMR Digital Module R (DSLR) and more
- Support recovery of files from other brand of memory card such as SanDisk, Transcend, Kingston, Kingmax, Lexar, Sony, Samsung, HP, etc
- Compatible on all new Windows and Mac operating system
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use
Restore Deleted/Lost Photos From Leica Memory Card Effectively
Leica card is basically a memory card that can be used to store a large amount of data. It has become very popular among the users as it helps you to save all your important documents, images, videos, messages, contacts and many more in it. The most useful features of this card is that it can be used in all the electronic gadgets that are available in the market like Smartphone, digital camera, iPhone, mobiles, laptops, desktops etc. The size of the card is very small, so it can be handled in an easy way.
Files are lost / deleted due to below mentioned scenarios
Before moving on to discover the right solution for photo recovery from Leica Camera, it is important to know what reasons may cause the data loss from the camera. So here are some shortlisted list of reasons which could prove fatal:
- Leica camera SD card reformat
- Memory card error
- Accidentally pressing the “Delete-All” button
- Leica camera failure after water damage, lens error etc
- Turning of the Leica memory card into RAW format, or turning of files on Leica camera into shortcuts after virus infection
Above reasons may seem scary enough to put you into jitters. But don’t worry the subsequent section covers powerful tool to retrieve your photos from inaccessible state.
Some other reasons are also there:
Accidentally formatting the memory card– Data loss situation also happen when there is formatting of memory card is done accidentally. By selecting the option “format” when the device is connected to computer can clean the device and the entire data gets deleted.
Sudden ejection– While any data is being transferred and in between if there is any interruption or ejection of the device is done, then also data loss happen.
Severe virus attack– If once the virus enters into the media files then it’s obvious that it will affect the entire data present on it. Normally it happens when any device is attached to infected computer system.
Best solution to recover photos from Leica Card
Make use of the Windows built-in Error-checking feature.
if your memory card is appearing in Windows Explorer, please complete those steps:
- Right click on the memory card and choose “Properties“ from the pop-up menu.
- Navigate to the “Tools” tab and click on “Check now…“ button under “Error-checking“ feature.
- Select the modify “Check disk options” or just keep the default settings.
- Click on “Start“ button to let windows perform a scan and fix found errors automatically.
Use Leica image retrieval software:
May professional experts recommend using Leica Memory Card Recovery software to extract images from Leica SD card. The software has amazing scanning features to scan and extract lost and erased photos from Leica card. This tool supports recovery of photo files like ARW, JPEG, JPG, DNG, CR2,NEF, ORF, SR2, MRW, RAW, PEF, KDC, DCR, RAF, TIFF, CRW, GIF, etc. from various digital cameras, DSLR/SLR camera models with ease. The software is capable of restoring RAW, video files, music files and other documents from iPods, memory cards, external hard drives, internal hard drives, USB drives.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- How to Recover AutoCAD Files on Windows/Mac?
- How to Retrieve Photos from Transcend Memory Card on Windows/Mac?
- How to Recover data from Xbox 360 USB Memory Stick?
Steps to Retrieve Lost/Deleted Data from Leica Memory Card
Step 1 – Install “Digital Media Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
After reading this post you must have got to know the simplest way to recover deleted photos from your Leica card. So the next time you face a similar situation you will know how to recover your lost photos without any hassle.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.