Easily Restore Deleted, Lost, Formatted Videos, Photos and Audio Files from PSP Memory Stick!!!
Overview – If you have lost or deleted your media files like pictures, videos or any audio files format from your PSP memory stick that you wish to restore back, then you could possibly recover deleted data from PSP memory stick with the help of powerful PSP Memory Stick Recovery Tool.
With the use of PSP Memory Stick Recovery Software, you can:
- Rescue lost, deleted, missing, erased, formatted media files (Image, Video & Audio) from PSP memory stick.
- Beside PSP memory stick the software also support media file recovery from SanDisk, Transcend, Strontium, Kingston, Apacer, Toshiba, Sony, HP and other various memory stick.
- Also recover media files from other media storage devices like hard drive, memory cards, pen drive, digital cameras & camcorders, mobile devices, USB flash drive, thumb drive, etc
- Restore lost data from PSP memory stick due accidental deletion, virus infection, formatting, etc.
- Preview recoverable data within software before you proceed to save them on your computer.
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use.
As we know that memory stick has become the best USB flash drive for storing digital media stuff such as images, movies, music, etc on various gadgets. One of such gadgets is PlayStation Portable (PSP) game console in which memory stick is used to store data. PSP is the best gadgets for game lovers as it is portable, offers vivid games to the players and has large screen.
Though Sony PSP comes with inbuilt Universal Media Disc (UMD) to store data but it can be expanded with the help of Sony memory stick. This will allow user to store more videos and images related to games. But like other memory stick user also loses their data from their Sony Memory Stick, there are several reasons for the loss PSP memory stick.
Additional Reading: Samsung UFS Memory Card Recovery: Recover Deleted Photos, Videos & Audio
scenarios that lead to loss of data saved in PSP Memory stick
Below you can find several scenarios that lead to loss of data saved in PSP Memory stick:
- Accidental deletion is one of the major causes that result in complete loss of data saved in PSP memory stick.
- When you try to copy paste PSP saved files to PC and if there is any interruption then you may encounter with data loss.
- Using PSP memory stick on multiple on various or on different operating system can also result in data corruption and you may get error message “memory sticks need to be formatted”.
- Malware or virus infection is another headache that can easily corrupt the data stored within the PSP memory stick and hence, you can’ access your files within it.
- Formatting the PSP memory stick wipes out the entire data saved on it.
- Improper usage and handling like abrupt removal of memory stick from PSP console, compatibility issue between Windows or Mac OS.
So, those were some common scenarios that users regularly encounter and they lose their important files saved in the PSP memory stick. Fortunately, you can easily recover PSP save data with the help of Memory Stick data recovery software.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Files from PlayStation Vita Memory Card
Best solution to Recover Deleted Data From PSP Memory Stick
1 – Manual Solution
- Connect your PSP to your PC via USB or wifi if possible.
- Go into the PSP > SAVE DATA folder, and find the folder for the game you’re looking for (for an easy way to tell which folder is for which game, at the top of the window, click the views icon and change it to “Thumbnails”.
For complete steps, please visit: I have got a corrupted game save. Is there any way that this can be recovered?
2 – Using PSP Memory Stick Data Recovery [Automatic Solution]
If you have lost important files like images, videos and audio files from PSP Memory stick that you want to recover, then you can use Memory Stick Data Recovery (Windows/Mac) which is a perfect PSP Save Data Recovery software that will help you to restore lost, deleted, formatted, missing digital media files from PSP memory sticks such as playstation portable memory cards, Sony PSP memory cards and other various PSP memory sticks.
This PSP memory stick data recovery software can restore image files (Jpeg/Jpeg, Png, Bmp, Gif, etc), video files (Avi, Mov, Mp4, 3GP, etc) and audio files (Mp3, Amr, Wav, Aiff, etc). Beside memory stick, the software also restores files from computer and Mac hard drive, external hard drive, memory cards, USB flash drives, removable hard disk, pen drive and other data storage devices.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- SanDisk Cruzer USB Drive Data Recovery on Mac/Windows
- Smart Media Card Recovery – Recover Photos, Video & Audio Files
- CD Photo Recovery on Windows/Mac!
- How To Recover RAW USB Drive Data on Windows/Mac?
Steps to retrieve lost/deleted Data From PSP Memory Stick
Step 1 – Install “Memory Stick Data Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Tips to remember
- Always keep backup of PSP memory stick files on separate hard drive, in order to deal with such situations.
- Protect your PSP memory stick form the infection of virus/malware.
- Avoid using of PSP memory stick in different platform and operating system.
After going through this, I believe that you were able to restore lost/deleted files from PSP memory stick. You can also try PSP memory stick data recovery software to restore digital media files such as photos, videos and audio files.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.