Effectively Restore Your Deleted/Lost Photos from Thumb Drive
Summary – If you’ve lost/deleted your photos, videos and audio files from your thumb drive or from any USB flash drive and want to recover those files, then you can easily restore those deleted photos and other media files with the use of Digital Media Recovery Tool.
- Rescue lost/deleted/missing/erased photos from thumb drive
- Beside photos, it also recovers videos and other audio files from thumb drive, USB flash drive, Pen drive, memory cards, Kingston DataTraveler, Micro USB Memory Flash Pen Drive Stick Disk, Memory Stick Storage Thumb Pen, etc
- Support recovery from thumb drive and USB flash drive having capacity of 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB, 128GB, 256GB and so on
- Support Recovery from various thumb drive and USB flash drive brand such as SanDisk, Toshiba, Strontium, HP, Transcend, Samsung, Verbatim, Kingston, Kingmax and more
- The software is available for both Windows and Mac users
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use
Rescue Deleted/Lost Photos From Thumb Drive Effectively
Thumb Drive is also known as flash drive or USB drive which is small external data storage device that connects to device via USB port. It is small in sizes and it can be carried easily in a pocket. These thumb drive comes in different memory sizes ranging from 256 megabytes to several gigabytes. The solid state design of thumb drive is quite similar to other external hard drive but it has no moving parts. The data is stored in the integrated circuit design that allows quick rewriting of data and intense data storage.
However, there are several scenarios where users encounter photo loss that is stored in thumb drive.
One of Such Real Example Is Mentioned Below:
“While I was transferring my favorite images from thumb drive to my computer by using cut and paste command, all of a sudden my computer got shutdown. Later when power came I switched on my computer to check my photos, but the files was neither in computer nor in thumb drive. What should I do now to recover lost photos from thumb drive?”
Well, in such cases you may get irritated but you can still restore your lost images from thumb drive with the help of appropriate photo recovery tool. But before that let us know some of the scenarios of data loss from thumb drive.
Scenarios that cause loss of data from Thumb Drive:
Several scenarios are there due to which loss of data can take place. Below you can have a look at some of the most common scenarios below:
- Usually, it happens that users completely clear the recycle bin folder mistakenly and it deleted the files from it. In this case, data loss situation can take place.
- If you find that there is damage in storage media then the files sometimes becomes inaccessible. So, it leads to data loss.
- Sometimes data corruption can take place due to virus attack or sudden shutdown of system when any process was going on.
- When the corruption occurs in hard drive then it forces you to format the digital data so that the data can become accessible. And while formatting any issue takes place then you may lose the data.
These are some of the most common scenario that leads to data loss situation. However, you can try some methods of recovery to retrieve photos from thumb drive with an ease. Have a look at the below section of this blog. You will get to know a lot about the photo recovery from thumb drive.
Try these solutions to Recover Deleted Photos from Thumb Drive
If you are looking for a recovery solution of photos from thumb drive then you can try these below mentioned methods manually with an ease:
- Check Hidden Files: If you ever notice that your system has been infected with virus infection, then just try to make your system virus free. Due to virus attack, you may see that some of the files become hidden and do not show to you. So, at this point, it becomes very important to try an antivirus tool and make your system virus free. After the system becomes virus free, you will able to see such files on your system and will be able to recovery them easily.
- Backup & Restore Option: When the images and photos are quite important to you then you should have kept backup of those images somewhere. So, from the backup you can restore those photos back easily and can keep your memorable photos with you safely and securely.
- Third Party Tool: When you are unable to recover your photos from thumb drive then you can also use third party tool like Photo Recovery Tool. This tool has the capability to recover deleted or lost photos from thumb drive with an ease. This tool is very easy to use. The steps you have to perform for the photo recovery from thumb drive are so easy to that anyone can easily apply the steps at home. Also, there is no need of any technical help. This tool is very safe to use.
The Photo Recovery software has been specifically designed to recover any kind of deleted items from several storage devices. This tool scans the complete thumb drive and with the help of its scanning technique, you can easily retrieve photos from thumb drive. This tools also offers the facility to preview the recovered file or folder and after the selecting them you can get back those files or folder easily. Below you can have a look at the recovery steps which are so easy to perform.
To Know More About Thumb Drive, Click Here!!!
You might also interested in:
- Flash Drive Pictures Recovery On Windows/MAC
- Restore Photos from Formatted Hard Drive on Windows/MAC
- How to recover deleted photos, music and video files from USB flash drive on Windows/Mac?
- Pen Drive Data Recovery – Rescue deleted/lost data from Pen Drive on Windows/Mac!
Steps to Retrieve lost/deleted Photos from Thumb Drive
Step 1 – Install “Digital Media Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Trying the above methods for the recovery of photos from thumb drive, you can easily restore deleted photos from thumb drive. Or if you try Photo Recovery tool then it would become easier to get back lost photos from thumb drive easily. As you can see that the steps involved in the recovery process are easy to apply.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.