Retrieve Lost/Corrupted or Deleted Media Files From USB Flash Drive with an Ease
Have you lost all your photos, videos and music files from your USB Flash Drive? Are you looking for a solution to retrieve lost photos, music and videos from such USB flash drive? If yes then do not worry because you have come to the right place. Using Digital Media Recovery tool, you will be able to:
- Retrieve deleted or lost photos, videos and music files with an ease.
- Recover lost images of any file format like JPG, PSD, GIF, PNG, BMP, PIC, etc
- Get back lost videos and music files from other external devices easily
- Also, allow you to retrieve photos from different camera memory card like Toshiba, Sony, Pentax, Verbatim, Transcend, Kingmax, Kingston, Samsung, etc.
- Use this tool with an ease due to its user-friendly interface
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
Have you lost your important data from USB flash drive? When data are lost or deleted from USB flash drive then the actual data remains on flash card until and unless a new data overwrites the space. As long as the original data space is not been overwritten you can recover the flash drive data.
USB flash drive is a data storage device which contains flash memory with integrated Universal Serial Bus (USB) interface. It is usually removable and re-writable, and smaller than the floppy disk. It is mostly used for storage, transfer and back-up of computer files. It is smaller, faster, durable and reliable as it has no moving parts. Below you have a common scenario that lead to USB flash drive data loss:
- Accidentally deletion of files from USB flash drive
- Mistakenly format USB flash drive
- Virus attack
- Power failure or electronic-static discharge
- Improper removal of USB flash drive from a computer
- The USB flash drive file system is display as raw
- Sometime windows ask do you want to format USB flash drive
If you find any of these then need not to worry. At such situation stop using your USB flash drive so that the lost files are not overwritten by new created files and doesn’t end the hope of recovery.
Data loss situation is the most dishearten moment for anyone. You have stored all you important data, memorable moments in a form of video, images, or the music of your favorite singer. But one day you find that all the data are gone. Losing you data is not a big deal but losing that beautiful moment which you have captured just to remember your beautiful time does matter. No matter what device you using the data stored in it matter a lot. But when you came to know that your data are gone. How you are going to react. But as it is said that lost thing never found when this lines go like this Nothing is lost forever you still can get them back. Now you might be thinking ah! It’s not possible. But now it is possible you got a powerful Data recovery Software.
The best way to get back the deleted photos, videos, music files from USB flash card use Data Recovery Software. It performs safe read-only operation on flash card while recovering photo, video, and other data. Data Recovery Software can undelete photos, music, videos from flash drive.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
Steps to recover deleted photos, music and video file from USB flash drive
Step 1 – Install Data Recovery Software and launch this tool. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio and Video” button. After this connect your USB flash drive, memory card from which you want to recover the files.
Step 2 – Once the software detect your USB drive or memory card. Choose it from which recovery is to be performed and then hit on “Scan Now” and for advance Scanning Click on “Advance Scan” button.
Step 3 – Once the scan gets complete, the software will show the list of recovered. You can click on the category to recover the lost files. Now choose the audio files which you want to recover and Click on “Recover” button.
Step 4 – Choose the destination path on your computer and save your audio files.