Easily Retrieve Files and Data After Formatting Pen Drive!
Summary: In this specific post you are going to learn about formatted pen drive data recovery that will help you to recover data from formatted pen drive.
If you do not want to read the complete story and directly want to restore files from formatted pen drive, then download Expert Recommended Formatted Pen Drive Data Recovery Software – it will help you to:
- Directly retrieve files from formatted/unformatted pen drive
- Restore videos, photos and audio files
- Also recover data from formatted USB flash drive, memory stick, memory cards, etc
- Preview recoverable files within software before you proceed further to save them on your PC.
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
Sometimes, you may have to forcefully format your Pen Drive or USB drive due to several different reasons.
But do remember that formatting pen drive or USB drive erases all the data stored within the PEN Drive or USB Drive and hence you may look for the effective solutions that could help you to recover files after formatting pen drive.
Let us take real user example of file loss from USB Flash drive due to formatting:
How to recover files from formatted USB drive??
i don’t think so that this is a right place to ask my question but still am posting to get a better answer. one of my friend formatted my USB flash drive which had some important files. those files are part of my work. is it possible to recover files from formatted drive?? if yes, you tell me how???
thanks in adv..
– Original Post from Support Forums – XOOPS Web Application System
Beside above example there are other different cases where you have to face data loss from pen drive due to formatting. Some of the common cases are:
- System file corruption,
- RAW file system corrupt,
- Pen drive, USB drive, or hard disk that needs to be formatted error,
- The volume does not contain a recognized file system,
- Virus attack to the pen drive,
- And so on.
As mentioned above that formatting will delete all the data like your precious photos, important video clips, movies and other audio and music files, etc. It means that you will lose all the data saved in your Pen Drive, USB drive or Hard drive.
But things go worse, if you do not have valid backup of your files.
Fortunately, there is few effective working solutions that could help you to retrieve formatted pen drive data.
What are those solutions? Well, below find out by yourself!
Recovering Files From Formatted Pen Drive
Well, you might be thinking that is it possible to retrieve formatted pen drive data?
Yes, of course, you can easily restore data lost due to formatting Pen Drive or any other USB drive by using appropriate pen drive data recovery software, until and unless you do not add any new data (because adding new data will overwrite the existing data and you may loss recovery chance) on the device after formatting it. It doesn’t matter whether you have accidentally formatted it or “not formatted error” made you to format pendrive.
After this apply Photo Recovery Software – specifically designed to recover lost, deleted, formatted data (photos, videos and audio files) from Pen drive and other data storage devices such as memory cards, hard drives, USB flash drives and memory sticks.
So, what are you waiting for? Just download Photo recovery software now and retrieve digital media files from formatted pen drive/USB drive or hard drive.
Note: You will not need photo recovery software, if in case you have proper and valid backup of your pen drive data in some other location such as PC or any other data storage devices. But if you do not have proper backup, then you must go for photo recovery tool.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- [Solved]: How to Fix External Hard Drive Not Formatted Error
- How To Recover Deleted Files From CF Card With A Not Formatted Error
- How to Recover Photos from Formatted Memory Card
- Memory Stick Recovery – Restore Deleted or Formatted Memory Stick Data
Steps to Recover File After Formatting Pen Drive
Step 1 – Install “Photo Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Additional Reading: How to Open Memory Card & Recover Files Without Formatting It?
Tips to Remember:
- Always keep valid and proper backup of pendrive data in some other storage devices.
- If you are looking for recovering files from formatted pendrive then immediately perform format recovery because quicker the format recovery – the more chances to get back files formatted USB/Pendrive.
- Do not overwrite the data by adding any new data on the USB/pendrive.
- Save the recoverable files to some other location on your system in order to avoid two files located in one place, while using photo recovery software.
Additional Reading: [Solved]: USB Drive Error “Please Insert A Disk Into Removable Disk”
When you accidentally format pen drive and that you want to recover files from it, then immediately stop using it and apply Pen Drive Data Recovery software as quick as possible I order to recover data and files from formatted Pen/USB drive.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.