Learn Step By Step Guide To Recover Deleted/Corrupted or Inaccessible WAV Files Easily!
Have you accidentally deleted your precious WAV files?
Are you looking for effective solutions to recover deleted Wav files with an ease?
If YES, then do not worry because you have come to the right place. In this blog, you will get to know the complete WAV File Recovery solution. With the use of Audio File Recovery which is an appropriate WAV file recovery software.
Using WAV audio file recovery tool, you will be easily able to:
- Retrieve corrupted, deleted, lost or inaccessible WAV files easily from various data storage devices.
- Recover WAV files from computer hard drive, external HDD, memory cards, USB flash drives, etc.
- Get back other audio file of different file formats such as MP3, AMR, MIDI, M4A, AIF, RA, etc with an ease.
- Also, recover lost/corrupted/damaged or deleted photo and video file formats.
- Easily perform recovery process due to user-friendly interface.
Free Download WAV File Recovery Tool
WAV commonly known as Waveform Audio File is a popular audio format extension provides superb quality of sound without compression. These files are mainly bigger in size offered by Microsoft let you experience repeated playing of songs in a loop on your system or mobile phones.
Generally, user’s stores these WAV files on their memory card that could be comfortable to listen during a journey of in cars or on iPod. But however, this audio file may be lost from your cards or system hard disk due to several reasons that are genuinely responsible for corruption or damage of files. Hence, users are always recommended to keep a backup of their files to tackle such situation of loss or use the third party WAV File Recovery Software to avoid those issues in hassle free and safe manner.
Additional Reading: Recover Deleted or Lost MP3 Audio Files on Windows/Mac
Consider a scenario where while sharing WAV audio file, your PC loses its performance. In order to improve its work speed, you tried deleting unwanted files which were consuming to capture large memory space on your memory card or on a computer. Oops! Unintentionally you have deleted your important WAV files and now thinking for some way to recover it back.
Just have a look at practical scenario!
Corrupt WAV file recovery
I have a WAV file recorded on Edirol R44, and the file seems to be corrupted. The file size is about 240MB but it does not show running time when I open the info. The data seems to be there but it only opens on VLC. Is there any software that I can repair/ recover the WAV file, preferably for Mac?
– Original Post From Creative Cow Forums
Some of the other causes for the loss or corruption of WAV file are mentioned below!
Reasons Behind WAV File Loss, Deletion or Inaccessibility
- Accidental deletion is one of the major causes.
- Loss of these audio files due to unfortunate formatting or deletion from your storage device.
- Any sort of interruption during the read-write process of these WAV files.
- Corruption of data files due to broken file system, or card break issue.
- The WAV file is attacked by malware or viruses and has gone inaccessible from you.
So now the question is – how to repair/recover corrupted or deleted WAV audio files?
The solution is mentioned-below!
Additional Reading: AMR Audio File Recovery From SD Card on Windows/Mac
WAV File Recovery Software To Recover Corrupted or Deleted WAV Audio Files
If you have a proper and valid backup of your deleted WAV files, then you can make use of that backup file and easily restore your WV files back. But what if you do not have backup? How do you recover lost, corrupted or deleted WAV audio files?
Do not panic or get tensed even if you do not have any proper backup to restore lost or deleted WAV files from your storage device. However, you can get them back using the third party Audio Recovery which is suitable WAV File Recovery Software. It will help you to retrieve inaccessible, lost, deleted or corrupted WAV audio files on Windows or Mac computer.
Some Features of this WAV File Recovery Software are:
- Easy to use environment that provides safe recovery of your audio files.
- The software helps you to recover your WAV files get lost due to any of the reason like deletion, formatting, corruption, virus infection or any other.
- Has the capability to rescue WAV file format from computer hard drive, external HDDs, memory cards, USB flash drives, though you are a Mac or Windows user.
- Recover other audio, videos and image file format including WAV, MP3, M4A, AMR, MIDI, AIFF, M4A, etc.
So what further you are thinking of. Don’t waste your worthy time on searching the solution, get install this software to recovery WAV files easily without further loss or worry of modifications.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Deleted Audio Files from Hard Disk, USB Drive, Memory Card etc on Windows/Mac!
- MIDI File Recovery – Recover Deleted/Lost MIDI Audio Files on Windows/Mac
- M4A File Recovery – Retrieve Deleted M4A Audio Files on Windows/Mac
- WMA File Recovery – Recover Deleted WMA Audio Files on Windows/Mac
Steps To Recover Deleted or Corrupted WAV File Format
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" tool and launch it. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on "Refresh Drive" button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan Now". If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on "Advance Scan".
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on "Scan Now" button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files.
Additional Reading: AU Audio File Recovery – Recover Lost/Deleted AU File On Windows/Mac
Tips To Remember
- Keep backup of your important WAV audio files so that you can restore them back in case of deletion or loss.
- Keep reliable or u-to-date anti-virus in your system to prevent virus or malware attack to WAV files.
- Do not shut down system or Switch off the device while WAV files is being played.
Though there are several causes that can lead to the loss or corruption of WAV audio files and hence you must be prepared yourself to handle such audio file loss.
If you have proper backup, then you can get back your deleted WAV files from the backup, but if you do not have backup, then try Audio Recovery software.