Rescue Deleted, Lost, Missing, Erased, Formatted, WMA Audio Files In Simple Steps!!!
Overview – Have you accidentally lost or deleted your precious WMA audio files? Are you looking for an easy solution to restore lost or erased WMA files? Do not have any ideas how to recover such audio files? Well, do not panic! Audio File Recovery Tool will help you to recover deleted WMA audio files with ease.
With the help of powerful Audio File Recovery software, you can:
- Easily retrieve deleted, lost or formatted WMA audio files from any media storage devices
- Apart from WMA audio files, it also recovers other audio files like WAV, AMR, MP3, AAC, AC3, RPS, MIDI, M4A, M4P, AU, OGG, WMA, RM, AIFF, Real Audio (RA) etc.
- Also restore various file format of videos and photos
- Easily recover WMA files from several media storage devices such as memory cards, smartphones & tablets, hard drive, external hard drive, memory sticks, pen drive, USB drives, digital cameras & camcorders, etc
- The software is compatible on both Windows and Mac as it comes separately for both OS
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use
Download WMA File Recovery Tool To Restore Deleted WMA Audio Files
WMA or Windows Media Audio (with file extension of .wma) is a audio file format that is developed by Microsoft in the year 1999. Many media player application such as Windows Media Player, MX Player, RealPlayer and more support to play WMA files. User can store WMA audio files on various media storage devices like computer’s internal hard drive, phone’s memory card, external hard drive, etc and you can enjoy listening the audio on your PC or mobile devices with the help of appropriate media player.
But, audio files stored on your computer hard drive or memory cards can get deleted or lost due accidental formatting or deletion. There are several reasons through which user can easily lost their WMA Audio files. However, you can now solve the issue with suitable WMA file recovery software.
WMA Files are lost/deleted due to below mentioned scenarios
There are several reasons through which user lose their important WMA audio files from several data storage devices such as memory cards, hard drive, portable hard drive, etc. Below find out some of the reasons mentioned below:
- Abrupt Removal – While WMA files is being transferred and in between if there is any interruption or ejection of the device then eventually it can lead to file deletion from the device.
- Accidental Deletion – While deleting unwanted files which are not important and by mistakenly you deleted the important WMA audio files and this may happen frequently and this may result in data loss. Also, if you delete user account in your Windows computer, even then also you will encounter WMA file loss.
- Virus/Malware Infection – If once the virus enters into the data storage devices in which you have stored the WMA audio files, then it’s obvious that it will affect the entire data present on it, including WMA files. Normally it happens when any external infected device is connected to computer system.
- Formatting – Data loss situation may appear when there is formatting of memory card is done. By selecting the option “format” when the device is connected to computer also clean the device and the entire data gets deleted, including your WMA files.
- Other Reasons – Even using the storage device when it is full or receiving error in the file system conversion can also result in loss of audio files and other files.
Best Solutions to Recover Deleted WMA Audio Files
Below you can find three solutions that can help you to restore lost/deleted WMA audio file:
Solution 1: From Backup files
Some users have habit of keeping backup of files. So check, if you have any backup files of your WMA audio files.
Solution 2: Restore From Recycle Bin
If you have deleted WMA files on your system, then the deleted files goes to recycle bin. Check recycle bin, may be .wma audio files are still lying there.
Solution 3: WMA Audio file recovery Software
The most recommended and successful software for recovering lost or deleted WMA Audio files is to use Photo Recovery (Windows/Mac), which is perfect audio file recovery software. Beside WMA files, this tool also allow user to retrieve other audio files (MP3, AMR, MIDI, WAV, etc) as well photos (JPEG, RAW, PNG, GIF, etc) and video files (MP4, AVI, DIVX, MOV, etc).
With the help of this WMA audio file recovery software, one can get back formatted, corrupted, deleted WMA files and other digital media files from memory cards, hard drive, portable hard drive and other media storage devices. It has the capability to retrieve files from FAT32, FAT16, ReFS, NTFS5, NTFS and ExFAT Windows hard drive partitions.
Note: Do not add any new data on the media storage devices from which you have lost/erased your WMA Audio files, because it will overwrite the existing data and hence you will lose chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- M4A File Recovery – Retrieve Deleted M4A Files
- FLAC Audio File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost OGG files
- RPS File: Recover and Restore Corrupted Deleted Audio Files
- Recover MP3 Audio Files
Steps to retrieve lost/deleted Deleted WMA Audio Files
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
Tips to remember
- Always protect your system and other external media storage devices from virus with the use Anti-virus program.
- While you play WMA files then do not shut down your system improperly or abruptly.
- Keep backup of WMA files on two other locations to handle use situations.
By following the solution mentioned in the post, I hope you are able to restore lost/deleted WMA files. Keeping backup of WMA audio files is good, but if in case if you do not have any backup, then you can always use WMA audio file recovery software.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.