Learn How to Retrieve Deleted, Lost, Erased, Missing, Corrupted XviD Files in Few Simple Steps!!!
Summary – Have you accidentally deleted or lost your XviD video files from your computer hard drive, memory card, external hard drive, USB flash drive or from any other media storage devices? Looking to restore back XviD videos? Use XviD video file recovery software known as Video File Recovery Tool designed to restore deleted/corrupted xvid video files.
With the help of this recovery tool, one can:
- Retrieve deleted, formatted, lost, missing XviD videos from various media storage devices
- Beside XviD files the software also supports recovery of various video file formats like MP4, AVI, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, DivX, etc
- Restore XviD files deleted or lost due to accidental deletion, formatting, virus infection, etc
- Restore deleted videos files from memory cards, hard drive, pen drive, USB drive, digital camera and other media storage devices
- Excellent recovery software that can recover video files easily from Windows and Mac
- 100% risk free, read only program & easy to use
Download XviD Video Recovery Tool To Restore Deleted/Corrupted XviD Video Files
Let us Take Practical Scenario:
Please Help!!! I have accidentally deleted all of my movies from external 1TB hard drive. All movies were in XviD video file format. I have accidentally pressed delete button and my movies folder got deleted from my external drive. So, is there any solution that can help me to recover my deleted movies that was saved in XVID file format?
Well, you can retrieve back your deleted or lost movies with the help of Digital Media Recovery Tool in just few simple steps. XviD is a video file format that uses xvid video codec library that follows the MPEG-4 standard and it is compatible on almost all platforms and operating system. But as mentioned above that user faces XviD video loss and when they delete or loss their important video files then they look for recovery solution. But before we talk about recovery solution let us know some reasons how users face video loss.
XVID Video Files lost/deleted due to below mentioned scenarios
- Abrupt Removal – While XVID video files is being transferred and in between if there is any interruption or ejection of the device then eventually it can lead to file deletion from the device.
- Accidental Deletion – While deleting unwanted files which are not important and by mistakenly you deleted the important XVIOD videos. This may happen frequently and this may result in data loss.
- Virus/Malware Infection – If once the virus enters into the data storage devices in which you have stored the XVID video files, then it’s obvious that it will affect the entire data present on it, including XVID files. Normally it happens when any external infected device is connected to computer system or vice versa. Some example of virus that are infecting XVID videos are – xvid video codec virus, www.xvideo.com virus, xvideo codec virus, xvid codec virus, etc.
- Formatting – Data loss situation may appear when there is formatting of memory card is done. By selecting the option “format” when the device is connected to computer also clean the device and the entire data gets deleted, including your XVID files.
- Other Reasons – Even using the storage device when it is full or receiving error in the file system conversion can also result in loss of video files such as XVID videos and other files.
Solutions to Recover Deleted/Corrupted XviD Video Files
There are various solutions that you can use to repair virus infected XVID videos files as well as to recover deleted/lost XVID videos. Below you can find those solutions that can help you to restore lost/deleted XVID video files:
Solution 1: View Hidden XVID Video Files
When virus infects the data storage devices, then it hides several data on the device. In order to unhide files from data storage devices such as hard drive, memory cards, USB drives you can follow the below mentioned steps:
- On your system Click START> Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization.
- Now, select Folder Options and then select the View tab.
- Under Advanced settings, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives”, and then click OK.
Solution 2: Recover Files from virus infected storage Media using CMD command.
Here you can find the step by step guide on how to use CMD command to recover files (including XVID videos) from virus infected media storage devices.
Solution 3: Recover Lost/Corrupted XVID Video Files using Video Recovery software.
The most recommended and successful software for recovering lost, deleted or corrupted XVID video files is to use Video File Recovery (Windows/Mac), which is video file recovery software. Beside DIVX files, this tool also allow user to retrieve other video files (MP4, AVI, DIVX, MOV, DIVX etc) as well photos (JPEG, RAW, PNG, GIF, etc) and audio files (MP3, AMR, MIDI, WAV, etc).
With the help of this XVID video file recovery software, one can get back formatted, corrupted, deleted XVID videos and other digital media files from memory cards, hard drive, portable hard drive and other media storage devices. It has the capability to retrieve files from FAT32, FAT16, ReFS, NTFS5, NTFS and ExFAT Windows hard drive partitions.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Deleted AVCHD Video Files From Digital Camocorder
- ASF File Recovery – Restore Deleted ASF Video Files
- RealPlayer Deleted Video Recovery – Restore RealPlayer Video Files
- WMV Video File Recovery – Recover Deleted WMV Files
Steps to retrieve lost/deleted/Corrupted XVID Video Files
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
Tips to remember
- Always protect your system and other external media storage devices from virus with the use Anti-virus program.
- While you play XVID video then do not shut down your system improperly or abruptly.
- Keep backup of XVID files on two other locations to handle such situations.
By following the solutions mentioned in the post, I hope you are able to restore lost/deleted/corrupted XVID files. But if in case solution 1 and 2 fails, then you can always use XVID videos file recovery software.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.