HP memory card is a compact storage device commonly used to save pictures, videos, and other media files. It is generally used in digital cameras, camcorders, smartphones, and other gadgets. This memory card has a huge storage capacity to expand the storage space on digital devices for many users. However, there are some unspecific reasons under which you might lose your crucial data from the HP memory card. Well, do not worry here in this article you will get the best HP Memory Card Recovery tool to recover data from HP memory cards.
To recovery files from HP memory card , we recommend this tool:
This software will restore data from corrupted, formatted, encrypted storage media and works in all data loss situations. Now recover your lost and deleted data in 3 easy steps:
- Download this Media File Recovery Tool rated Excellent on Pcmag.com.
- Select the storage media from which you want to restore the media files & click Scan.
- Preview the recoverable files, select the items you want to recover and click Recover to save the files at desired location.
Is It Possible To Recover Photos And Videos From HP Memory Card?
Yes, of course, it is possible to recover deleted data including photos and videos from HP memory cards by trying professional HP Memory card recovery software.
Actually, everyone wants to bring their deleted stuff back so that they can relax. But nothing can retrieve instantly if they get deleted, you have to wait for some time to recover those files.
Once you have lost your important files from HP memory card, then you have to stop using your storage media. Because adding new files will overwrite your existing data, hence you will lose the chances of HP memory card data recovery using the aforesaid tool.
After discontinue using your memory card, you can now use this program to recover lost data.
In the next section of this blog, you will get its user-guide.
The Best & Effective HP Memory Card Data Recovery Tool
Well, as I have already mentioned that using HP Memory Card Recovery Tool, you will be easily able to restore HP memory card files.
No matter how the data is deleted, it can retrieve back your lost files with ease. You can easily recover any data like photos, videos, music files from HP memory card. It is one of the best, reliable, and trusted recovery tools that ensures 100% recovery memory card HP.
This data recovery tool is very easy to use and it does not even require any technical knowledge to perform the steps to restore erased data.
- Retrieve lost photos, videos, and other files from HP Memory card
- Recover deleted media files from the external storage device and internal hard drive as well
- Get back deleted, formatted, corrupted, and inaccessible data from different memory card types such as SD card, SDHC card, SDXC card, CF card, etc
- Restore lost data from other memory card brands as well, for example, Sandisk, Transcend, Toshiba Verbatim, Kingston, Kingmax, etc.
You can go through its step-by-step guide to perform recovery data from HP memory card using this recovery tool.
How To Restore HP Memory Card Data Without Software?
Backup is something that can really help you when you are in need. But for that, you have to make a backup of all those data which are important for you.
Hence it is recommended to create a backup of every file that is important for you. A backup file can help you to feel relax after your data loss and don’t have to go here and there for restoring the lost data.
If you have previously kept the backup of your HP memory card data in another storage media or PC then you can get those files back from there easily.
How To Undelete HP Memory Card Files Using Attrib Command?
Mostly, when you delete, hide or format a memory card with data, CMD (Command Prompt) command line will give you a chance to find lost data.
So, follow the below easy steps to recover hidden files memory card using cmd:
- Firstly, connect your HP memory card with the system and right-click on the Windows icon and then select “Search”.
- Next, type: command prompt and right-click on Command Prompt. Then, choose”Run as administrator“. Click “Yes” to run Command Prompt as administrator.
- After that, type: chkdsk F: /f in Command Prompt and hit Enter. (Replace F: with the drive letter of the memory card where you lost files or data.)
- Now, type Y and hit Enter to continue
- Then, simply type F and hit Enter
Type: F:\>attrib -h -r -s /s /d *.* and hit Enter. (Replace F with the drive letter of the device where you lost files or data.)
After this, your lost files will all be found and saved in a newly created folder on HP memory card.
What Are HP Memory Cards?
HP memory cards are similar to SanDisk, Lexar, Transcend, Sony, Samsung memory cards. It is used to store data like media files like photos, videos, music files, documents, PDF files, etc.
HP cards are used in several gadgets like Digital cameras, tablets, mobile phones, Android phones, Windows phones, iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod), music players, video players, etc.
HP card has several beneficial features such as it comes with huge storage capacity, light, portable, and easy to use in different gadgets.
What Causes Data Loss From HP Memory Card?
If you go to know the reasons behind data loss then they are highly volatile to corruption. Because of corruption or other issues, you cannot get any data on your storage device. Let us know what can lead to data loss situation from any storage device:
- Many times due to unwanted interruptions like power failure, memory card disconnected or some issues occurs that can lead to loss of data
- Data transfer is on progress and somebody pulled the card without knowing can also lose your data
- Virus attack which is a common case may occur and it can completely put your data at risk
- Inserting the SD cards on those devices which are not compatible
- Unknowingly formatting the memory card without knowing what to delete and what not
- Even you may lose all your crucial data when you forcefully insert data on your memory card after it is full
How Can You Protect Data From Loss?
After losing your important data from your HP memory card, it is very much important to remember some useful tips which can help you to avoid data loss in the future. Some of the tips are mentioned below:
- Use some reliable power source which can help your system from sudden shutdown
- Always make a backup of all your important files or folders
- Never use any digital device when its battery is low
- Before formatting, check your memory card at least two to three times
- Don’t remove the files when the file transfer process is in progress.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How Can I Recover My HP Pendrive Data?
Well, you can recover deleted data from Pendrive using the recommended data recovery tool mentioned here. It not only retrieves media files from pen drive but also restores data from other internal & external storage devices as well.
What Do I Do If My Memory Card Is Not Detected?
In order to make your HP memory card detectable, you need to follow the below steps: • First of all, right-click on ‘This PC’ and the choose the ‘Manage’ option. • Then, open the Device Manager. • After this, right-click the memory card & select the ‘Properties’ • In a ‘Driver’ tab and then tap on the Update driver option. • Now, tap on the Search automatically for an updated driver software. Then wait until the process gets finished.
Are HP Memory Cards Good?
Yes, HP memory cards are good as they come with a high-speed flash memory of class 10 U1 allowing you to record and store content in HD quality. Apart from this, it is considered to be the best SD card brand. This stored content can be easily shared between devices without the need for Wi-Fi.
Time To Conclude
No matter in which situation you have lost your files from HP memory card, all you have to do is to try the ways mentioned here. One of the best options you can try is the HP Memory Card Recovery tool. This is a suitable method to retrieve photos from HP memory card.
Apart from this, you can also try other alternatives like restore from backup and using the attrib command. Also, follow the tips mentioned in this blog to avoid further data loss from memory cards.
So, I hope you won’t regret anything after trying the solutions mentioned in this blog.
Alex is an expert technical writer with 7+ years of experience. His in-depth knowledge about data recovery and fascination to explore new DIY tools & technologies have helped many. Alex has a great interest in photography and loves to share photography tips and tricks with others.