Accidentally deleted photos or videos from Nikon Coolpix B500 digital camera? Looking for suitable software that can help you to recover deleted or lost photos and videos from Coolpix B500? Just Relax! In this bog, you will get to know the best Nikon Coolpix B500 camera recovery solution. Yes, with these solutions, you will be easily able to get the Nikon Coolpix photo recovery solution.
To recover deleted photos and videos from Nikon Coolpix B500, we recommend this tool:
This software will restore data from corrupted, formatted, encrypted storage media and works in all data loss situations. Now recover your lost and deleted data in 3 easy steps:
- Download this Media File Recovery Tool rated Excellent on Pcmag.com.
- Select the storage media from which you want to restore the media files & click Scan.
- Preview the recoverable files, select the items you want to recover and click Recover to save the files at desired location.
Best Software to Recover Lost or Deleted Nikon Coolpix B500 Photos & Videos
The World’s best Photo Recovery is the perfect and most appropriate Nikon Coolpix Photo Recovery Tool that is very powerful and designed to recover deleted, lost, missing, erased or disappeared photos and videos from Nikon Coolpix B500 camera memory card. It recovers both normal and RAW image file formats of Nikon camera such as JPG/JPEG and NEF and video file formats such as MP4, MOV, AVI captured in VGA, HS, HD or FULL HD.
The best part about Photo Recovery software for Coolpix B500 camera is that it recovers deleted videos, photos and audio from Coolpix B500 camera, no matter you lost them due to accidental deletion, formatting camera memory card, virus infection or due to any other reasons.
With the help of this Camera Recovery Tool, you can also:
- Easily recover deleted photos from Nikon Coolpix B500 SD card.
- Also, recover deleted videos and audio files from the camera memory card.
- Retrieve pictures and videos lost or deleted due to accidental deletion, formatting memory card, camera firmware update, device malfunction, card corruption, water damaged, etc.
- Restore deleted images, videos and audio files from different types of memory cards, memory stick, USB stick, hard drive, external HDD, pen drive.
Steps To Recover Nikon Coolpix B500 SD Card Data
Step 1: Select Desired Location
Firstly, select the drive, external media or volume from which you want to recover deleted media files. After selecting, click on 'Scan'.
Step 2: Preview Recovered Media Files
Next, you can preview the recoverable media files after the scanning process is completed.
Step 3: Recover Media Files
Lastly, you can select the images, audio, video files you want to restore and click on 'Recover' option to save them at the location you want.
Can I Recover Deleted Photos From My Nikon Camera?
Well, yes of course, with the help of this effective Nikon Coolpix Photo Recovery Tool, you will be able to recover photos from Nikon Coolpix B500. This tool is able to recover photos from Nikon digital camera of all models. No matter which model you are using, you just have to download and install this tool and start applying the steps mentioned in the manual section.
How To Recover Deleted Photos From Nikon Coolpix B500
When it comes to know the best Nikon Coolpix Photo Recovery solution, there are several ways that you can apply. Here are a few ways that may help you recover photos and videos from Nikon Coolpix B500 camera. So, just try them and see which one helps in your case.
#1: Use attrib Command To Recover Nikon Coolpix B500 Photos & Videos
One of the best and the easiest ways you can try to recover photos from Nikon Coolpix B500 is to try the attrib command. This command will help you recover the photos and videos that are hidden by the drive-by any means. So, just try this recovery option but make sure that you do not make any mistake while performing these below steps because a single mistake can put your data at risk.
- Firstly, plug the Nikon Coolpix B500 SD card to your computer.
- After this, go to Start menu and then you have to type in cmd in a search bar and after that, you have to hit Enter key. Next, you can see something that is named with ‘cmd.exe’ that can be seen under the list of programs.
- In the next step, you have to type in ‘attrib -h -r -s /s /d drive letter:\*.*’, here, you can use the drive letter you are using, for example, F, G or H, etc.
#2: Restore From System Backup
If you have ever backed up the Nikon Coolpix B500 SD card to any other removable disk then it is well and good. I am saying so because you can easily restore data from the backup option. You need to follow the below steps to restore photos and videos that you have lost from your Nikon Coolpix B500:
- First of all, you have to find out the backup folder and open it.
- After this, locate the exact photo and video that you have lost from the Nikon Coolpix B500 SD card.
- Next, just copy and store the found photos and videos back to the drive you want.
What Causes Photos & Videos Deletion From Nikon Coolpix B500?
Here are the major reasons that cause Nikon Coolpix B500 photos and videos deletion:
- Accidental or mistakenly deletion
- Formatting camera memory card
- Interruptions while transferring pictures videos from camera to computer. Interruptions can occur due to power failure, system sudden shutdown, low battery
- Virus or malware attack on your camera card. Virus can enter into your SD card when you connect your card to virus infected computer
- You may also lose your photos while you update your camera firmware
- Other causes can be card incompatibility, card corruptions, camera dropped into water, etc.
People Also Ask
How Do I Recover Deleted Photos From My Nikon Camera For Free?
Well, if you want to recover deleted photos from Nikon camera for free then you can try the ways that I have mentioned in the above section of this blog. These ways include recovery from attrib command and restore lost data from the backup folder. You can try these both ways to recover photos from Nikon digital camera with ease.
Can You Put A Lens On A Nikon Coolpix B500?
No….The Nikon Coolpix B500 digital camera actually has a fixed lens body that is not at all able to use interchangeable lenses.
Does Nikon B500 have WiFi?
With the built-in NFC, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), the Nikon Coolpix B500 has a wide variety of connectivity options. This is compatible with Nikon’s new SnapBridge application; the Nikon Coolpix B500 can be constantly connected to the mobile device with the use of BLE that allows for automatic transferring of images from the camera to the digital device.
Tips To Prevent Photos and Video Files Deletion on Nikon Coolpix B500 Camera
Here are the basic tips you can follow to prevent photos and videos deletion from Nikon Coolpix B500 camera:
- Frequently transfer and backup all photos and videos from the camera to computer or on some other media storage device such as pen drive, hard drive, etc.
- While deleting any unwanted pictures or videos, make sure that you have selected the right files and you do not want it anymore.
- Whenever you connect your camera to the computer, make sure to scan your card with reliable anti-virus software. If you are not sure whether computer is compromised or not, then it is better not to connect your camera or camera card to that computer.
- Do not give your camera with important photos and videos to your kids or any other relatives or friends. They might accidentally delete your important pictures from the camera.
- Protect your camera and its memory card from water and heat.
Since there are several causes that can lead to the loss or deletion of photos and video files from Nikon Coolpix camera and therefore you must be prepared always to deal with such a data loss situation. And the solution to deal all such pictures and video loss situations is Nikon Coolpix Photo Recovery Tool. This will help you recover deleted or lost photos and videos from Nikon Coolpix Cameras, including Coolpix B500.
Alex is an expert technical writer with 7+ years of experience. His in-depth knowledge about data recovery and fascination to explore new DIY tools & technologies have helped many. Alex has a great interest in photography and loves to share photography tips and tricks with others.