If you to want know the best solution to recover deleted photo and video from HP Slate 7 Tablet then you are at the right place
Well, HP has introduced latest series of tablets that are having great camera quality and obviously a good replacement of digital cameras. By adding external storage devices such an SD card to latest HP Slate 7 Tablets, one can carry numerous sweet memories like photos and videos.
However, with the growing usage of HP Slate 7 tablet, data loss is common, it can’t be ignored. But it is not a situation to panic as luckily by trying the HP Slate 7 Tablet recovery tool, you can recover videos from HP Slate 7 Tablet easily.
To recover deleted photo and video from HP Slate 7 Tablet, we recommend this tool:
This software will restore data from corrupted, formatted, encrypted storage media and works in all data loss situations. Now recover your lost and deleted data in 3 easy steps:
- Download this Media File Recovery Tool rated Excellent on Pcmag.com.
- Select the storage media from which you want to restore the media files & click Scan.
- Preview the recoverable files, select the items you want to recover and click Recover to save the files at desired location.
How Do You Recover Deleted Files From HP Slate 7 Tablet?
As I have already mentioned that using HP Slate Tablet Recovery Tool, you will be easily able to know how to retrieve data from HP Slate 7 Tablet. It is one of the best reliable and trusted recovery tools that ensure 100% recovery from several HP tablets. This software supports on both the platforms; Windows and Mac.
This data recovery tool is very easy to use and it does not even require any technical knowledge to perform the steps to recover deleted data.
Below find out it’s more terrific features like:
- Get back erased, formatted, missing photos, videos and audio files from your HP Slate 7 Tablet
- Restore media files from various tablets & smartphones brand such as Samsung, Lenovo, Google Nexus, Sony, Apple, Xiaomi, iBall, Micromax, etc
- Also support recovery of media files from memory cards (SD, SDHC, SDXC, mioniSD, microSD, etc) Digital cameras, hard drives, USB drives, iPhone, etc
- Preview recoverable media files within software before final recovery
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use
Supported Several HP Tablets & File Formats
|Supported Several HP Tablets||HP Slate 7, HP Slate6 VoiceTab, HP 7 VoiceTab, Slate 17, Slate 10 HD, Touch Pad, Slate 8 Pro, 10 Plus, Veer, Slate 7 VoiceTab, Slate 6 VoiceTab II, HP 8, HP Slate 7 VoiceTab Ultra, HP Veer 4G, HP Slate 7 Extreme, HP TouchPad 4G more|
|Support File Formats||Photo file formats (JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF, BMP, PSD, RAW image file format, etc), video file formats (MP4, AVI, 3GP, MKV, WMV, MOV, DivX, MTS, HD Videos, etc) and audio file formats (MP3, WAV, AMR, AAC, AC3, etc)|
You can go through its step by step guide to perform HP Slate 7 Tablet data recovery free using this photo recovery tool.
How To Recover HP Slate Tablet Files From Recently Deleted Folder?
The most common reason where users delete their pictures and other data from any device is that they by mistake press ‘Delete’ option. Those erased media files are then added to Recently Deleted Folder or Bin.
The lost files reside there for 30 days. When this duration is over, it gets permanently deleted. It means that the chance of data recovery is impossible.
To restore photos and videos from Recently Deleted folder, you need to follow the below steps:
- Firstly, go to the folder
- Choose the files that you want to restore
- After that, tap on Restore option to recover deleted HP tablet data to its original path.
NOTE: You can try this HP Slate Tablet recovery only if your ‘Backup and syn is on’ in the HP tablet and this should not be older than 30 days.
Can I Recover Photos And Other Media Files Without Backup?
YES, there are some of the best HP Slate 7 Tablet recovery options are available to regain photos, videos without backup. You can restore files that you don’t want to lose at any cost from Cloud Storage, Apps from Google Play Store, etc.
From all these options, you can restore files from HP Slate 7 Tablet. If any of the above solutions won’t work then, you can try HP Slate 7 Tablet Recovery Tool.
What Reasons Can Lead To Photos/Videos Loss from HP Slate 7 Tablet?
Know some of the common possibilities of such loss:
- While deleting some of the unwanted photos to free its memory space, you select the “Delete All” option
- Unintentional deletion of photos/videos, while watching photos, videos.
- Setting reset Slate 7 tablet to its external factory settings, photos, and other data will get erased from external or internal memory.
- Sometimes due to the third party program like anti-virus application, the photos/videos get corrupted or deleted.
How Do I Reset My HP Slate 7?
Well, to reset the HP Slate Android 7 you need to follow these steps:
- First of all, turn off your device.
- Next, press and hold Volume up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- Then, you can release your fingers from the tablet when the HP Logo appears on the screen.
- Now, press Volume Down to highlight “wipe data/factory reset“, and then push the Power button to confirm.
Tips To Avoid Data Loss
By following the below mentioned tips, you can prevent your important data from loss in the near future:
- Before you launch OS upgrade method or ready to reset HP Slate 7 tablet copy essential photos or videos to other storage device
- Do not save any new files as you suspect you’ve performed mass erasure of pictures on your Slate 7 Android tablet
- Try to keep your Slate 7 Android Tablet and it’s SD card virus free by utilizing an successful anti-virus app
Time to Verdict
No matter whatever the reason may responsible for data loss, you need to be prepared if this situation takes place in your latest HP tab or its storage media. But, after going through the complete blog, you might feel surprised to know how to recover deleted photo and video from HP Slate 7 Tablet with easy solutions.
The best solution you can try is the Photo Recovery Tool to retrieve data from HP Slate 7 Android Tablet. So, do not panic if you lost all your photos or other data from your digital device. Just try the above solutions and get back the stuffs immediately.
Alex is an expert technical writer with 7+ years of experience. His in-depth knowledge about data recovery and fascination to explore new DIY tools & technologies have helped many. Alex has a great interest in photography and loves to share photography tips and tricks with others.