Numerous users shot and store tons of essential files on their Android device including pictures, text messages, videos, Whatsapp chats, contacts, music, and many more. Hence, in that miserable event, if your Android phone becomes powerless/dead then, it could be a big issue. But you need not worry anymore. In this article, I am going to discuss the 3 best solutions on how to recover photos/videos from dead phone. Therefore, stay tuned with me & learn the step-by-step guide of the possible methods on how to recover (internal data from) completely dead/powerless phone.
So, let’s get started…
To recover photos/videos from dead phone, we recommend this tool:
This software will restore data from corrupted, formatted, encrypted storage media and works in all data loss situations. Now recover your lost and deleted data in 3 easy steps:
- Download this Media File Recovery Tool rated Excellent on Pcmag.com.
- Select the storage media from which you want to restore the media files & click Scan.
- Preview the recoverable files, select the items you want to recover and click Recover to save the files at desired location.
- Way #1: Recover Data From A Dead Android Phone From Computer
- Way #2: Retrieve Data From A Dead Phone Using Google Account
What Is A Dead Phone?
A dead phone is completely unresponsive & refuses to switch on. The Android device remains blank even after many attempts of powering up the phone and doesn’t respond even when you try to charge it. It simply means that your mobile phone just died and all your data is gone.
Can You Retrieve Data From A Dead Phone?
Yes, without wasting time, I would like to say that there’s a possibility to recover data from a dead Android phone. One of the best options that you can try to recover data from the phone that won’t turn on is the highly recommended Data Recovery Tool. I am suggesting this software because it is safe, secure, and easy to use. With one click, you can easily recover photos/videos from phone internal memory.
Note: It’s strongly recommended to stop using the Android phone when it becomes dead. Adding new files can overwrite the earlier pictures, videos & other files stored in the Android device. After doing so, it is totally impossible to recover data from dead Android phone internal memory.
The Best Data Recovery Software For Dead Android Phone Internal Memory
As mentioned earlier Data Recovery Software is the powerful & appropriate tool which is capable to recover data from dead Android phone. It is specially designed to restores inaccessible files such as pictures, videos, and other stuff from dead, formatted, corrupted, etc.
Why I Am Recommending This Dead Phone Data Recovery?
I am recommending this tool because:
- It Easily recovers all types of media files from corrupted, formatted or inaccessible storage media or digital device
- Show Preview images, videos, or other files before recovering.
- Simple and easy to use-interface.
The best part about this dead phone data recovery tool is that it is available for both Windows and Mac computers.
Supported File Formats
|Image file formats||BMP, JPEG/JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, RAW image file formats|
|Video file formats||MP4, FLV, VOB, MPEG, WMV, M4V, F4V, AVI, MOV, MKV, etc|
|Audio file formats||FLAC, WMA, MP3, M4A, AIFF, OGG, MIDI, RPS, AMR, etc|
So, simply download, install, and follow the step by step guide to know how to recover photos/videos from dead phone using this feature-loaded tool.
Alternative Ways To Recover (Internal Data From) Completely Dead/Powerless Phone
Way #1: Recover Data From A Dead Android Phone From Computer
Well, before your Android device is dead, if you’ve transferred the critical data to your computer from a phone then, you can easily access those files without any issue.
This is another effective option that you can try to get pictures off a broken phone that won’t turn on. So, first of all, check your PC for the media files you’re looking for and if they’re available there, then you can transfer those files easily to your new phone.
Way #2: Retrieve Data From A Dead Phone Using Google Account
Google Drive is a useful function that can create a backup of your mobile phone and storing all important data on it. Though, this solution only works when you’ve made backups trying this utility. Here are the steps, following which you can easily retrieve your dead Android data:
- First of all, sign in to your Google account on the Android phone.
- Now, there’s a list of devices you’ve used previously.
- After that, you have to choose the device that you wish to get files back from & click on the “Restore” to transfer all the files to your new mobile phone.
How To Transfer Data From A Dead Phone?
For transferring files from a dead phone, just follow the step-by-step guide. You can simply transfer your data from smartphone to the computer:
- Firstly, connect the mobile phone to your PC with the help of USB cable
- After that, make click on the USB for charging on the device
- Now, choose the option File Transfer under a Use USB for
- Next, you’ll get a popup on your PC and drag the files from here
- At this time, when all your files are transferred to the computer, eject a mobile phone & unplug your USB cable.
Tips To Prevent Data From Further Android Phone
By following the below tips, you can prevent your Android phone from dying. However, all you need to just handle your mobile phone with care. This includes activities like:
- Always try to have the updated antivirus installed on your Android mobile.
- Avoid your mobile phone from dropping into water or on any hard surface.
Time To Verdict
That’s all you don’t need to visit any other webpage because this blog contains the complete recovery process of the dead phone data recovery.
So, just try the aforementioned methods which are very effective & easy to use for anyone. And I am sure all these dead Android phone data recovery solutions will definitely going to help you to recover photos/videos from dead phone.
After recovering all of your inaccessible data you should also go with the above-given prevention and tips to avoid any type of data loss in the future. Lastly, I hope the given ways and tips will help you all.
Alex is an expert technical writer with 7+ years of experience. His in-depth knowledge about data recovery and fascination to explore new DIY tools & technologies have helped many. Alex has a great interest in photography and loves to share photography tips and tricks with others.