Just imagine that you have taken plenty of incredible moments with your Smartphone. All of a sudden, because of any small mistake you may delete these photographs. In such a situation how would you feel? Worried? No, you don’t have to be. This is because, when photos are erased from your cell phone, they are not permanently deleted. Therefore, you can easily recover deleted photos from Android phones with the help of the best Mobile Phone Photo Recovery Software.
Now, read this page further…
To recover photos from phone memory, we recommend this tool:
This software will restore data from corrupted, formatted, encrypted storage media and works in all data loss situations. Now recover your lost and deleted data in 3 easy steps:
- Download this Media File Recovery Tool rated Excellent on Pcmag.com.
- Select the storage media from which you want to restore the media files & click Scan.
- Preview the recoverable files, select the items you want to recover and click Recover to save the files at desired location.
How Do I Recover Permanently Deleted Photos From Android Phone? (Using Professional Tool)
In order to recover deleted photos from Android phones, you can try the reliable and trustworthy Mobile Phone Photo Recovery Software. This tool helps to recover formatted smartphone files stored photos, video clips, etc. With the help of its advanced scanning algorithm you can easily scan the whole device and after scanning it generates a preview of the recovered photos and many other file types.
This mobile phone photo recovery software free also supports media files recovery from digital cameras/camcorders, tablets, hard drives, external hard drives, pen drives, USB flash drives, and other external media storage devices. It supports both the platforms: Windows and Mac respectively.
Let’s find out its other stupendous features like:
- Recover lost and deleted images from smartphones easily
- Besides smartphones, this cell phone photo recovery can also recover deleted or lost photos from formatted memory cards, external hard drives, and digital cameras as well
- Retrieve photos belongs to different file extensions like JPG, PNG, GIF, PSD, PIC, BMP, etc
- Apart from photos, you can also recover videos and audio files
- Provides easy to use interface
- 100% Safe, secure, and easy to use interface.
Here is the step-by-step guide to know how to recover deleted photos from Android gallery in no time using this fully-featured mobile photo recovery software for PC.
Easily Recover Deleted Images From the Cloud
Well, most of the cloud & photo applications offer to backup the pictures in the background. And if you have got this turned on then, there is a chance that your photo isn’t actually deleted. And can restore it from there easily.
However, if you saved files then directly go to the Cloud, and then click the restore from backup and choose the backup photos that you need to restore and simply click on Restore option.
How To Recover Deleted Photos From Android Phone Via Google Drive?
Well, Google Drive is another option to get back lost photographs on Android phone. If by mistake any image file gets erased from the cell phone then, you can check those files on your Drive section.
Restore Deleted Pictures from Trash Option
To recover photos from trash android, here are the steps which you have to follow
- Firstly, go to the Google Drive on the cell phone or merely open the google.com and then login into it
- After this, go to the option “Trash”
- Here you will see the list of the deleted photo. Then select the images that you need to restore and then hit the “Restore” option
Restore Lost Photos from Google Drive Uploaded Files
- Just open the Google Drive app on the cell phone or download & install it
- After this, go to the My Drive section and then select the photos that you’ve uploaded
- Then, preview the stuffs and simply hit the option “Download” to restore chosen photo files
Get Back Deleted Pictures from Google Photos
Well, the Google account could help you to recover those files from Google Photos. To do so, you have to follow the below steps:
- First, open your Google photos app from Smartphone and sign in the Google account.
- Next, click on upper left corner to select the “Trash” or “Bin” to move ahead.
- Then, Preview and select the beloved pictures by ticking them from a trash or bin.
- After this, press the “Restore” icon, then the deleted images will be restored in the photo documents on your cell phone.
Retrieve Image Files Or Folders In Dropbox
Here are the steps, you can follow to revive photographs from Dropbox:
- First, Sign in to dropbox.com.
- After that, click the Files in left sidebar.
- Next, click on Deleted files in the left sidebar.
- Now, tap the name of the deleted image file or folder that you wish to restore.
- Choose the multiple files/folders at once via clicking the checkbox icon
- Lastly, click the Restore.
How To Retrieve Photographs From The Microsoft OneDrive
OneDrive keeps lost files upto 30 days, though it might delete them earlier if your recycle bin is larger than 10 percent of your total storage space.
So, you can also restore your missing images from Microsoft’s OneDrive. To do so, open your Microsoft’s OneDrive app and then go to Me > Recycle Bin. After that, you need to choose your photos or files and just tap on Restore icon.
What Are The Reasons For Deletion Pictures From Smartphones?
Below I have stated some of the most common reasons that can result in huge loss of pictures and photos along with other video files.
Pressing of delete option accidentally- Smartphones are embedded with multitasking and multi-touch features. These days devices are totally based on touch so there is maximum chances of getting pictures deleted from the device when fingers sides to other disastrous options such as “Delete All”, “Format” options.
Deletion of pictures while Transferring- Images and pictures are more important in our lives they speak more than words. So everyone needs to store them, somehow there is a chance of losing them while transferring photos to the computer or hard disks.
Memory card Format- Sometimes we accidentally click on the deadly option “Format”. This can make to lose all your precious memory, digitally captured images within seconds.
Corruption of Memory Card- Improper ejection of storage media from the digital devices leads to virus attack or damage of memory card. Due to excessive exposure to unsecured devices can even make the memory card to corrupt.
- Because of improper and mishandling of the device can also lead to loss of data.
- Due to a virus attack that may affect all the photos and leads them to corruption.
- Sudden or abrupt removal of the memory card while it is been used by the system or during transferring process.
- The frequent power cut also leads to the loss of pictures and photos from the device.
How Do You Avoid Losing Photos Next Time?
After losing your important images from your cell phone, it is very much important to remember some useful tips. The below-given tips can help you to avoid picture loss in the future:
- Always make a backup of all your important files or folders so that it can help you in the future when any data loss situation happens.
- Never use any digital device when its battery is low.
- Don’t remove the files when the file transfer process is in progress.
- Always protect your device from any virus or malware attack by using the perfect antivirus program.
- Before deleting any files, just be sure of what you are selecting and what you are deleting.
- Never avoid any type of warning message because this can also be the reason for data loss.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are Photos Permanently Deleted On Android?
No, photos are not permanently deleted on Android. When pictures get deleted from your Android device then they aren’t removed permanently. Those images still exist somewhere on your phone’s internal memory but in a hidden manner.
How Can I Recover Photos From Phone Memory?
In order to recover photos from phone memory, you need to try the best photo recovery tool mentioned here. But this software will only work and able to retrieve your photographs until and unless they are not overwritten by new data.
Does Android Keep Deleted Photos?
When you remove a picture from your Android device’s gallery, it’s directly moving to the trash folder and exists for 30 days only. Thus, assuming that you have recently trashed an image, it should be there.
How Do I Retrieve Deleted Pictures From My Gallery?
Actually when you delete any photos from your Android phone gallery then they are directly moving to the recently deleted or trash folder. You can retrieve them by following the below steps:
- At first, open your Gallery app
- Then find ‘Albums’ option
- There you can see a ‘Recently Deleted’ option just tap on it.
- Now, you can see all your recently deleted pictures there.
How Do I Recover Files After Resetting My Phone?
If you have created a backup of your crucial files before resetting the device then you are lucky enough. You can directly navigate to settings then go to ‘Backup & Restore’ section. Search for ‘Restore’ option, and select a backup file you have made before resetting your phone. Select a file & restore it.
To Sum Up
If you’ve lost all your pictures from your cell phone then do not worry anymore. I am saying so because you can now easily recover deleted photos Android internal storage device. Yes, with the help of the best Cell Phone Photo Recovery Tool you can restore gallery photos on Smartphone with ease.
This is the best and easiest option that you can try for retrieving deleted pictures from Android smartphones. Also, you can try the aforementioned manual ways to restore gallery photos on Android phone.
So, I hope you will not get disappointed after trying this mobile phone photo recovery solution.
Alex is an expert technical writer with 7+ years of experience. His in-depth knowledge about data recovery and fascination to explore new DIY tools & technologies have helped many. Alex has a great interest in photography and loves to share photography tips and tricks with others.