Get Free CF Card Recovery Tool To Restore Deleted or Lost Photos, Videos and Audio File From Compact Flash Card!
Overview – Have you deleted your important data like pictures, movies, music files from your CF card? Do you want to restore back deleted photos, video or audio files from Compact Flash (CF) card? If “yes” then you can easily restore those lost, erased media files from CF memory card for free with the help of CF Card Data Recovery software.
With the help of CF Card Data Recovery Software, you can:
- Recover deleted, lost, erased, formatted photos (jpg/jpeg, png, tiff, bmp, raw, etc) from CF card.
- Beside image files, the software also restores various video and audio file formats.
- Support various types of memory cards including CF (Compact Flash card), SD card, miniSD, microSD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC, TF, Eye-fi card, etc.
- Support CF card manufactured by various brands such as SanDisk, Transcend, Strontium, Verbatim, HP, Toshiba, Kingston, Apacer, Samsung, Sony, etc.
- Preview recoverable media files within software before you proceed to save them on PC.
- Read-only program, 100% safe & clean and easy to use.
Free Download CF Card Data Recovery Tool
CF card which is also known as Compact Flash Card is popular flash digital memory card which was developed by SanDisk in 1994. The capacity in this card is usually varies from 128 MB to 64 GB and is used as a mass storage device to store data in portable electronics devices like music players, digital cameras, digital audio recorders, personal digital assistants (PDA’s) etc. CF card when compared to other memory cards like SD, Memory Stick, XD Picture Card or Smart Media, it is bit larger in size among all of them but has a low cost per MB with a faster speed.
As this card exhibits solid-state construction and is more rugged than traditional storage devices, it is quite popular among professional photographers. This card is also preferred for more demanding photography as it takes very quickly shot of high resolution pictures or can take a picture of a moving object as well.
But like any other portable storage devices or memory cards this card is also susceptible to corruption or damage that can lead to severe data loss issues.
Additional Reading: xD Picture Card Recovery: Recover Deleted Photos & Videos From xD Card
Just check out one practical scenario mentioned-below!
Practical Scenarios: A User Lost Pictures From Compact Flash Card
How to recover photos from my CF Card?
I have a SanDisk Ultra 16gb CF Card and it suddenly stopped working since day before yesterday. The camera (Canon 7d mark 2) showed an error which said “Card 1 cannot be accessed, please re-insert or format the card in camera” I was out on a safari in a forest and had lots of pictures in it. After coming back to the hotel, I tried downloading the images from the card to my laptop but it did not get detected. Can someone please tell me what can I do to recover the photos? It’d be a great loss for me if the photos are gone
– Original Post From Digital Photography Forums
Some of the other common photo or digital media loss situations from Compact Flash card are discussed here below.
Reasons Behind The Loss or Deletion of Data From Compact Flash Card
At times due to accidental deletion or accidentally pressing the format button leads to the loss of all data stored in the card. Sometimes situations like battery low or turning off the device while read/write process is on progress can also lose your important data from CF card. Not only that, virus attacks and various such issues can bring down all your work to ‘Nil’.
Some reasons and how to avoid that are given bellow read them carefully and apply in your daily life to protect CF card from corruption.
- Virus infection – Virus attack can make your CF card totally infected or inaccessible, this is very harmful for any type of data storing device. It happens when you connect your CF card to any virus infected computer system or other infected device. To avoid virus infection install a strong antivirus program on your computer and update it on regular basis. Also avoid connecting memory card with any infected system.
- Improper Removal of CF card – If you rudely remove memory card from any device like computer then it is very harmful for your data. To avoid it remove memory card properly from computer system and other devices like camera, mobile phones, tablets and other. In computer safely removal option is given to remove memory card safely.
- Low Battery – If your camera or mobile phone display low battery option then immediate stop using it because using camera, mobile phone and any other device is very harmful for your data and device. If you click image in low battery then your device is unable to process it completely due to lack of power and so that card gets inaccessible. If your computer displays “Low Battery” then stop using it.
- Improper System Shut Down – If improper system shutdown occurs due to power cut or any other problem while transferring data from computer to memory card or card to computer then it affect the entire memory card and make it inaccessible. So use any power backup option to fix power cut scenario, if your computer restart automatically then consult with expert to fix it.
The causes for CF card corruption and data loss does not end here. There could be more scenarios that could lead to the loss of files from CF memory card.
Now the question arises – Is it possible to recover deleted data from CF memory card?
Find the answer by yourself below!
Additional Reading: Formatted CF Card Recovery – Get Your Data Back After CF Card Format
Is It Possible To Recover Deleted Data From CF Memory Card?
Until and unless if deleted data on card does not get overwritten, there is a possibility to retrieve data from the CF memory card with the help of appropriate card data recovery software.
Actually, when files get deleted on the card, it just marks that space as empty, but your deleted data still remains there. Hence, it is suggested that you must stop using the card and not overwrite the existing data on the card by adding any new data on it.
And after that you can apply suitable CF card recovery software to retrieve deleted files from it.
So, here comes the CF card data recovery solution!
How To Recover Deleted Data From CF Memory Card?
As you know photos or any digital media lost from its source is very difficult to rescue unless you have updated backup of the lost data, especially when your CF card has been formatted, corrupted or becomes unreadable.
But there is nothing to be worried about, because with Photo Recovery which is suitable CF Card Recovery software you can easily restore back all your lost or deleted photos, videos and audio files from CF (Compact Flash) card that you have lost due to several reasons as stated above.
This is the best CF card recovery software that effectively recovers all the deleted or reformatted and damaged digital media files from Compact Flash card, whether it’s a digital photo, videos or music files. It effectively scans the entire CF card with its powerful and advanced algorithm and displays list of all objects that can be recovered. With intuitive 4 forms of recovery options, the freedom always lies in your hand.
The best part about this software is that it can easily handle below-mentioned data recovery solutions:
- SanDisk CF Card Recovery
- Corrupt CF Card Recovery
- Unreadable CF Card Recovery
- Lexar CF Card Recovery
- Formatted CF Card Recovery
- And so on…
So, what are you waiting for? Below, you can simply download Compact Flash Card Data Recovery for FREE that is available for both Windows and Mac computer.
It supports and is designed to restore any kind of RAW file formats. It is not like any other recovery software that takes hours to scan first and then another hour to recover the lost data with degraded quality. This software is really very fast and recovers everything in its original quality. This is a must have tool for any professional who deals in this area every now and then. If you work with CF cards then CF Card Recovery software is “THE” thing for you. So, just grab a copy of it right now and explore your world with CF card as a media to store whatever you capture.
Below, follow the complete guide in order to recover your erased, missing, deleted or lost pictures, videos and audio files from your CF memory card.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Deleted Data from Panasonic P2 Card
- Sony XQD Card Data Recovery on Windows/Mac
- Symptoms Of Damaged or Corrupted Memory Card!
- SD Card Recovery – Rescue Lost Digital Contents from SD Card
Steps To Recover Deleted Photos, Videos and Audio Files From CF Card
Step 1 – Install “Photo Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files.
Tips To Avoid Data Loss From Compact Flash Memory Card
- Regularly backup CF card data to computer or on any other external hard drive, pen drive, etc.
- Do not connect your card to any compromised or virus infected computer. If you connect then don’t forget to scan it with reliable anti-virus software.
- Do not capture photos with your digital camera (with CF card inserted within it) when it says “memory full” or “battery low” warning message.
- While deleting and any unwanted photos or videos form the card, please recheck it twice that you are deleting the right files and you do not want it any more.
By reading this article, I hope you got your problem solved and you might have successfully recovered your deleted files such as images, videos and audio files of several formats from your CF memory card with the help of Photo Recovery software. Beside that you have also learned the tips to avoid data loss on for CF card.