Restore Deleted/Lost/Corrupted/Damaged Data From External FireWire Hard Drive With an Ease
Have you mistakenly deleted photos, videos and audio files from external FireWire hard drive? Looking for an easy solution to restore media files lost from external FireWire hard drive? If answers to above all question is “Yes” then you have come to the right place. You can now easily recover deleted or lost photos, videos and audio files from Firewire hard drive easily with FireWire Hard Drive Recovery Tool. This tool will help you:
- Restore lost photos, videos and music files from external hard drive
- Recover all deleted or lost media files with an ease
- Provides easy to use interface
- See preview of recovered files before restoring it
Recover Deleted Data From Firewire External Hard Drive
FireWire External Hard Drive is connected to computer system with interface cables that transfer data at high speed. It is also known as IEEE which is called hard drive connections that was developed by Apple. It has the capability to transfer data at a speed of 400 mb/sec and is normally used to transfer huge amount of data between computer and other data storage device. There are many benefits of using these FireWire drives some of them include high speed of data transfer, low cost, high efficiency, portable, easy to operate and so on. Though it is very beneficial but yet it is not free from issue like data loss. Data loss scenarios has become common these days and encounter by many FireWire Drive users.
Here let it describe it with the personal experience:
I want to get a external hard drive for my new MBP. I want a want a firewire 800 compatible one, which a capacity of upto 500gb. I’m struggling to find one here in the UK from a good manufacturer i.e. WD or Seagate
Original Post From Mac Forums
Scenarios Behind Hard Drive Data Loss:
There are various exceptional reasons responsible behind data loss from External Hard Drive and some of them frequently occur which are mentioned below. Though there are various ways to recover Firewire External Hard Drive Data but before moving further it is important to know the possible reasons responsible behind data from hard drive.
- Unintentionally deletion– While deleting useless files, by mistakenly you select the important file or folder and hit the delete button unintentionally and this may result in data loss.
- Sudden ejection– While transferring data and in between if there is any interruption or ejection of the device then eventually it may lead to data deletion from media file.
- Severe virus attack– Sometimes due to viruses and malware in system can corrupt the hard drive and the data stored in it also becomes corrupted. This very harmful for the system and result in data loss.
- Some other reasons– Even using the storage device when it is full or receiving error in the file system conversion can also result in loss of data.
- Bad Sectors: Due to external hard drive bad sectors and disable access to the hard drive as the data stores in it becomes inaccessible.
Well these are the common hard drive data loss reasons faced by the users in daily life. To retrieve Firewire External Hard Drive Data, you can make use of the below given methods.
Best Methods to Recover Data from Firewire External Hard Drive
Before moving towards the data recovery methods, first stop using the hard drive as well as you are aware of the data loss in the hard drive. As the new data will overwrite the earlier data stored in it and it is complete impossible to recover it in future.
Now follow the methods given for Firewire External Hard Drive Data Recovery:
- Fix External Hard Drive Errors: If your external hard drive is showing formatted or RAW error, then try to fix the error as soon as possible. When the hard drive face any type of error then in such cases the data stored in it becomes inaccessible.
- Restore from Backup: You can recover data from the backup. So it is always recommended to keep a backup of your important files and folder to prevent the data loss situation in future.
- Retrieve from Hidden Files: Sometimes the viruses, malware stored in the PC concealed the data completely. So scan your PC completely with the healthy antivirus program to remove the virus and malware from the PC
- Utilize of the Firewire External Hard Drive Data Recovery: Make use of the best professional recommended Firewire Hard Drive Data Recovery software. This allows you to repair any sort of issues, corruption as well as errors in the hard drive, memory card, USB drive and other storage media. With the help of this you can easily restore deleted, formatted, corrupted, missing and inaccessible videos, photos and audios from any digital media devices. This application uses its powerful scanning algorithm to locate and recover the files. It is easy to use.
You May be Also Interested In:
- Thunderbolt External Hard Drive Data Recovery on Windows/Mac
- eSATA External Hard Drive Data Recovery on Mac/Windows!!!
- SSD Hard Drive Data Recovery on Mac/Windows
Steps to retrieve lost/deleted data from Firewire External Hard Drive
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
Tips to remember
Follow some valuable tips to avoid the data loss situation in future:
- Always make a valid backup of your important files or folders
- Use some reliable power source which can help your system from sudden shutdown
- Scan your device with good antivirus program for virus and malware
- Before formatting, check your storage device at least two to three times
- Avoid abruptly system shutdown or closing the application
- Also try to avoid your hard drive from over heating
- Prevent hard drive from corruption through physical damage
In this article you get the ample information to fix the data loss situation in future. So, make use of the given methods to recover the data from the external hard drive.
Also make use of the tips to prevent the data loss situation as well as hard drive for corrupting in future.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.