Easily Restore Data like photos, videos and audio files from unreadable Micro SD card!!!
Overview – Free Download Micro SD Card Data recovery software in order to recover unreadable micro SD card data, before you proceed to fix unreadable micro SD card or any of the card issues like RAW file system error, card logical damages, memory card errors, card not formatted error and so on. One such SD card data recovery software is Photo Recovery Tool.
From the following software, you can perform:
- File recovery from various memory cards such as SD card, SDHC, SDXC, miniSD, MicroSD, memory stick, xD card, MMC, CF, TF, XQD, SmartMedia and other several cards
- Restore files after memory card format error, card corruption, card damages and other errors that makes memory card unreadable
- Supports recovery of cards inserted in Digital Still Camera DSC, DSLR camera, video camcorder, android phone, Blackberry, Windows phone, smartphone, mp3 mp4 player, media recorder and so on
- Supports all brands of memory cards such as SanDisk, Kingston, KingMax, Sony, Lexar, PNY, PQI, Toshiba, HP, Samsung, Qmemory, Transcend, Apacer, Pretec, Hitachi, SimpleTech, Viking, OCZ Flash Media, ATP, Delkin Devices, A-Data, etc
- The Tool is available for both Windows and Mac computer
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use
Get Back Photos, Videos and Audio Files from Unreadable Micro SD Card
Below Read the Practical Scenario
Unfortunately, my 32 GB microSD card is not getting detected by my both computer and mobile phones. I regularly use this card on my phone from last 1 year and till date it was working fine. But, now I don’t know for what reasons it has become unreadable. When first it was not recognized in my phone then immediately I tried to connect it with my computer but even my computer was unable to read my memory card. I have all important photos and some video recording stored on this 32GB memory card and I want them back. So, is there any way to unreadable microSD card so that I can recover my important images and video files from it. Is it possible to recover data from unrecognized Micro SD card?
Well, when anyone faces SD card unreadable or such kind of situation then they may get shocked as their important files such as their precious photo are gone.
In such condition they look for the solution that can help them to restore data from unreadable Micro SD card.
But let me inform you that there is no direct solution to fix unreadable memory card issue however, you can perform data recovery with the help of digital media recovery software.
Additional Reading: Recover Files When SD Card Says “Folder is Empty
But before that let us know how one can lose photos from their memory card or it becomes unreadable.
Reasons for data loss from Memory Card (SD, Micros SD, SDXC, SDHC, ETC)
There are several reasons for the data loss from storage media like USB drive, memory card etc. Though, some happens mistakenly while some happens automatically or due to some other errors. Well some of the reasons are mentioned below which makes your data loss.
Human errors– Some of the data gets deleted from devices by users in the following ways:
- Data get lost by pressing cut+paste command
- Using Shift+Delete key to delete folder/files
- Sometimes while saving data or transferring, camera is switched off
- Accidentally pressing ‘format’ or ‘Delete all’ option during previewing pictures
- When battery is low and clicking pictures at that time
- Ejecting the memory card at the time of copying data
Power failure– While copying any data from any storage device, if power fails in between then it gets damaged and the data get lost.
Corruption of memory card– While transferring data like pictures, audios from media files, if you pull the card reader or memory card from digital device then card gets corrupted and hence, data gets lost.
Inaccessible of data due to error– When any type of digital media is connected to the computer then some errors get displayed like ‘format now’ or ‘drive not formatted’ which can make your memory card or hard drive inaccessible.
Additional Reading: [100% Solved]: SD Card Show “0 Bytes” Space Issue!
How to FIx Unreadable Micro SD Card?
1. When micro SD Card is not detected by Computer
At such cases you can try below mentioned solution.
- Check USB port/card reader or USB cable if it is corrupted or not working.
- Open Disk Management to format unreadable microSD card on Windows
- Run command prompt to check and repair unreadable microSD issue
2. When SD card is not readable on Phone
MicroSD card is not recognized by Android phone? Well at such condition first of all you must check your phone. May bet there is phone hardware problem or Android system is incompatible. To check this follow the below solution:
- Switch OFF and Switch ON your phone. You can also reboot your phone.
- Restore phone to factory setting (but after taking the entire backup), because factory reset erases all the data.
You can also plug-in your card to another phone and check if it is readable by it or not. If readable then copy paste the data from it and then format the card to re-use it again.
Recovering Media Files From Unreadable Micro SD Card
You can use the above option to fix unreadable micro SD card. But even after fixing micro SD card, you are unable to recover your data then you can also try Photo Recovery Tool. This tool has such ability that it can let you restore deleted data from Micro SD card. You can try these below steps to recover such deleted data. The steps are so easy to perform. So, you can easily try it.
Additional Reading: [Solved]: “Blank SD Card or Has Unsupported File System” Error
This is powerful recovery software which can easily retrieve media (photos, videos and audio) files from Unreadable SD Card as well as undelete files from hard drive, USB drive,digital cameras, USB flash drives, etc.
The unreadable micro SD card recovery software is 100% safe and performs the best recovery than any other software. The software is very powerful as it helps get back data from Unreadable Micro SD Card and rescues the lost photos, audios and videos from it.
You Might Also be Interested in:
- Corrupt SD Card Data recovery on Windows/Mac
- Restore AMR files from SD Card on Windows/Mac
- Recover Photos from Physically damaged SD card on Windows/Mac
- How to Recover Deleted Files From MicroSD Card on Windows/Mac?
Additional Reading: How to Fix SD card Unexpectedly Removed error
Steps to Recover Data From Unreadable Micro SD Card
Step 1 – Install “Photo Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Additional Reading: Recover Photos/Videos from Overwritten Micro SD Card
Tips to remember
When you lose you most precious data from your storage device then it becomes very important to recover your data. But if you apply some helpful tips then you can never come across such situation of losing data. Here are some of the tips you can apply:
- Never remove the files when file transfer process is in progress.
- Try to make a complete backup of all your important files or folders so that it can help you in future when any data loss situation happens.
- Always use some reliable power source which can help your system from sudden shutdown.
- Always check your storage device at least two to three times before formatting.
- Do not use any digital device when its battery is low.
- Try to avoid using the same device when it is already used and it is full. Also, keep it in a safe place and do not save any new media files otherwise the previous data will be overwritten.
- Be very careful while removing the device from a computer or from any other system.
You can fix unreadable Micro SD card with the help of above fixing solution and can recover your data from such SD card. Or even if you are unable to do so then you can try Photo Recovery Software as mentioned above. You can easily retrieve lost photos from unreadable Micro SD card after performing some simple steps.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.