Retrieve Back Deleted AVI Video Files from Hard Drive in few Simple Steps!!!
Summary – If you have lost or mistakenly deleted your AVI files from computer hard drive or from any other external data storage devices, then do not worry as you can easily get back those deleted video files with the powerful Digital Media Recovery Tool. It will help you to:
- Retrieve back erased, lost, deleted, formatted AVI video files from hard drive
- Beside AVI video, the software also restores MP4, 3GP, MKV, XviD, MOV, VOB, WMV, MTS, HD Videos, M2 TS, TS and many more
- Apart from video files it also recovers various photos and audio file formats
- Support recovery of media files from hard drive, portable hard drive, mp4 player, digital video recorder, portable media player, memory cards, digital cameras and camcorders, USB drives, etc
- The software is available for both Mac and Windows users
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
Do you have problems with your AVI files? It may happen that your hard drive stored AVI files get corrupted. If you are having the same issues then you are in the right place in this article you get the brief details of the corruption of AVI from Hard Drive, and also how to recover them.
AVI or (Audio Video Interleaved) is a file format, but not like another format such as MP3 or JPEG, it is container format that is used to contain video audio compressed using many different combination codes. The AVI files can be stored in different storage devices so it may happen that while transferring your AVI files in the hard drive may get corrupted and you want to recover them all. But you don’t know how to recover your damaged AVI files.
It becomes a dynamic situation when you are not having the valid backup. So what to do next, deletion or loss of AVI files can make your work stand still. But just Relax!!! The good news is that you can recover the lost or corrupted video files. But before recovering you need to understand the reasons of corruption to avoid it in future.
Reasons of deletion or corruption of AVI files:
- Unintentional deletion of AVI files from hard drive during removing some unwanted media files.
- The antivirus application installed in the PC may delete valuable files along with the corrupted data.
- Accidentally formatting partitions on the hard drive that contains your AVI files will remove files even videos too.
- Sudden interruption during transferring AVI files from PC to Hard drive and this makes the files unreadable.
So these are the reasons of corruption. You can avoid some of them by simply becoming aware while deleting unwanted files or accidental deletion. So don’t get upset. It doesn’t matter how your AVI files get corrupted, you can efficiently get them back by using the AVI File Recovery Tool.
Recommended Tool To Restore Deleted AVI Video Files
The AVI File Recovery Tool helps you to recover your corrupted or damaged AVI files from the hard drive. It is a professional and powerful utility that is designed to recover videos files from external hard drive and other storage media also. With the help of this you will be able to restore deleted, erased, missing and lost images (RAW, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, GIF etc), videos (video songs, movies) and audio files (mp3, music files and audio recordings) from external hard drives or other storage media. You can also use this tool to recover media files from memory cards such as SD card, microSD card, SDHC card, MMC card, CF card, SDXC card and pen drive. This tool is available for both Windows as well as Mac users. So make use of it by downloading it and following easy steps.
Steps to recover AVI files from Hard drive:
Step 1 – Download and install the AVI File Recovery software and launch it. You can take the help of a USB cable to connect the device to your computer.
Step 2 – Then select the drive from which you want to recover files and click on the tab Scan. After the scan result, you can see all kinds of files recovered from it.
Step 3 – From the left side of the software to choose the images category. After selecting the software, you will display all corrupted or deleted files. Now you can preview then before recovering.
Step 4 – After selecting the files you want to recover on board hit Recover and choose the preferred location to save the file.