Proficiently Retrieve KDC Photos from Kodak Digital Camera!!!
Kodak Camera is best to capture photos and most of the gadgets store photos in .kdc file format. But many users undergo various instances in which the KDC files get removed/corrupted or deleted from the Kodak camera. So in this situation you need to make use of the high-quality professional Digital Media Recovery Tool. This is the best tool to recover data easily.
- Recover all file formats of RAW images like KDC, CR2, SRF, ORF, NEF, PEF and many other
- Restore other media files like like jpeg, jpg, img, tiff, bmp, gif, pic, psd, png, avi, mov, divx, mpeg, mp4, mpg, mp3, aiff, m4a, amr, wav, etc.
- Retrieve lost media files from other storage media like USB flash drive, portable hard drives, system hard disk, memory cards, Memory Stick and other external storage devices
- Photo Recovery can be done on other brands of camera like Sony, Panasonic, Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Samsung, Fujifilm, etc DSLR and SLR camera models
- Compatible with both Windows /Mac OS
- Rescue data from the external as well as internal storage media
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
“I have a Kodak camera and captured numerous pictures of musical concerts. And after getting home when I connected the camera to my Windows PC for transferring those files. Everything is going well but suddenly while transferring photo there was an unexpected power cut, and due to which my PC got terminated right away. And after when I resumed to continue the process, the entire Pictures were missing from the digital camera. I was shocked; I don’t know what to do? Really need help. Please suggest me to recover those missing .kdc pictures from the Kodak camera.”
Kodak digital camera played a very important role in digital camera models; it most widely used for photography the individuals, as well as the professional, prefers to go for this. This is something that is desired for photography and one of the best gadgets for capturing images. The captured images are stored in the format of KDC or .kdc file format on both the internal as well as the external storage devices. KDC is a file extension that is associated with Kodak Digital camera and it stores the digital photo in 24-bit color RAW image format. The .kdc pictures are the RAW images that are created on the Kodak camera type like digital, compact, SLR etc. But apart from all these, there are many instances when the KDC files get removed or deleted from the Kodak Camera. Here it is described well with the user experience:
It is a common problem and can be faced due to various reasons some of them are given below:
Reasons of KDC image file loss from the Kodak camera:
- By mistakenly selecting the Delete All option or deleting the pictures when the camera is connected on Windows system will also delete the files even from the recycle bin folder.
- Virus infection or Malware attack to SD card on Kodak camera or connecting the camera to virus infected system will corrupt the card or makes the files inaccessible.
- Abruptly removing the card will eventually lead the photos missing or corrupted.
- While transferring photos from camera to PC, sudden Power cut may delete the photos.
- Or by using the same memory card of Kodak Camera on different gadgets, by capturing pictures when the battery is not sufficient.
- Accidentally formatting the memory card or file system corruption.
Hence, these are the reasons of loss of the KDC image file from the Kodak Cam. It is usual and can be faced in any of the above reasons. So all you need is to restore lost or missing .kdc images by making use of the third party tool. The Photo Recovery tool is the best software and effectively recover the deleted or missing images. It is the best tool to recover lost/deleted photos, videos from digital cameras. It is fastest recovery tool and can recover any type of files including videos, photos, audio, podcast RAW images, and many others from digital cameras, camcorders, iPods, mobile phones and many other digital devices on Mac OS X and Windows. The software also recovers files from many other storage devices including memory cards, USB drives, external hard drives, hard drives, Mac Volumes, digital multimedia players, etc.
Steps to Recover Lost Videos/Pictures:
Step 1 – Very firstly install Photo Recovery Software and launch it on your device. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images from Kodak Camera, now connect the camera to your PC.
Step 2 – After the software detects your camera then click on “Scan Now” if you want to perform the scanning then click on “Advance Scan” button
Step 3 – After the scanning process completes the software will show all the recovered items. You then need to click on Photo, Video category to recover only the photos and video files. Then select the items that you want and click on “Recover” button.
Step 4 – Then select the output destination path to save the photos and videos on the computer.