Easily Recover Lost/Deleted Pictures From External Hard Drive on Mac in Just Few Click!!!
There are many situations when we lose our important photos or other data. If you are the one whose memorable pictures get deleted or lost then here we are going to help you with the best high-quality Digital Media Recovery Tool. This is the best tool with which you can recover deleted pictures from the external hard drive on Mac. This allows you to recover:
- Restore various data like videos, movies, documents, RAW images, songs, compressed files and other files from external hard drive.
- Retrieve lost data from different external had drive brands like as LaCie, Western Digital, Seagate, Toshiba, Iomega, etc on Mac OS
- Get back the lost media files from different types of memory card like xD card, SD card, SDHC card, SDXC card, CF card, MMC and Memory Stick that are used in modern DSLR cameras and Smartphone’s.
- Recover external as well as internal lost data.
- Rescue picture of different file format like JPG, JPEG, WMF, PSP, PSD, PIC, PNG, GIF, BMP, TGA, SID, QFX, TIFF, WPG, RAW etc
Retrieve Lost Pictures From External Hard Drive on Mac
Have you deleted your entire photo folder from your External hard drive? There are several ways through which one can delete or lost pictures from their external hard disk. For example, suppose your kids erased all your pictures from external hard disk. So, is there any way to retrieve photos from the external drive on Mac?
This is one of the common cases that most of the user faces such kind of problems. It is because the external hard drive is used widely to store, transfer and backup data in a reliable way. Furthermore, the external drive is portable, have high storage capacity, easy to use as it can be connected to any computer/laptop. Hence, lots of people believe that carrying data in an external hard drive is the best way to share videos, photos, audio files, documents with friends and family. But sometimes people lost their valuable pictures stored in external hard drive due to various reasons. Let us know some of the common reasons for the deletion of photos from an external drive.
Reasons behind the deletion of pictures from external hard drive
- While you transfer photos from your external hard drive to Mac hard disk or any other hard drive and if there is any interruption like power failure or disconnecting of a hard drive will result in photo loss.
- Virus attack such as malware, Trojan, etc to your external hard drive can make it corrupt and you cannot access your photos.
- Accidentally or mistakenly deletion of photos from your external hard drive while deleting unwanted data.
- Using the same external hard drive on several devices, on multiple operating systems such Mac and Windows can sometimes result in photo loss.
So, these are the common reasons but there are more through a user can lose images from their external hard drive. But if you have the backup then you are lucky enough to restore photos from there. But what if you do not have the backup or you lose pictures from the backup drive itself? Not to worry, you can easily recover your deleted photos from your external drive by using reliable photo recovery software as long as the existing data is not overwritten by new data. Hence, for successful recovery, you must stop using an external hard drive from adding new data on it. If you add any data on it then it will overwrite the existing data and you will lose the chance for recovering pictures.
Mac Photo Recovery Tool:
Mac Photo Recovery Tool is a professional and powerful utility that is designed to recover pictures from external hard drive. With the help of this, you will be able to restore deleted, erased, missing and lost images (RAW, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, etc), videos (video songs, movies) and audio files (mp3, music files, and audio recordings) from external hard drives.
The software supports recovery of photos, videos and audio files from external hard drives brands such as Seagate, Toshiba, Western digital, Iomega, etc on Mac OS X system. You can also use this tool to recover media files from memory cards such as SD card, microSD card, SDHC card, MMC card, CF card, SDXC card and pen drive. One can also use this tool to retrieve photos from digital cameras and smartphone on Mac system by using photo recovery tool for Mac.
Steps to recover pictures from External Hard Drive
Step 1 – Install Mac Photo Recovery software on your computer. Click on ‘Recover Photo, Audio & Video’ to recover deleted or lost photo, audio and video files.
Step 2 – The next windows of the software will display the list of hard drive and the external storage media devices connected to the Mac. Now select the desired hard drive from the list and click on "Scan" to begin the scanning process.
Step 3 - Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 5 - Select the designation path on your computer and then click on "Save" button to save the recovered files on your Mac.