Learn The Easiest and Simple Way To Retrieve Lost or Deleted Data From PNY Attache Flash Drive!
Summary: In one of my earlier post I have shared about PNY flash memory card data recovery guide. Similarly in this post, I am going to share about PNY Attache Flash Drive Recovery solution. Just go through the post till the end.
Expert recommended PNY Attache Flash Drive Recovery is Photo Recovery tool. With the help of this tool, one can:
- Retrieve lost, deleted, missing, formatted data from PNY Attache USB flash drive.
- Restore erased or lost photos, videos and audio files.
- Rescue digital media files from corrupted, not recognized, virus infected and write protected PNY Attache USB flash drive.
- Preview recoverable files within software before final recovery.
Free Download PNY Attache USB Flash Drive Data Recovery Tool
Here Have A Look At Practical Scenario:
NOOOOOO! My USB flash drive just died! All is lost, all is lost!!!!
My 512 PNY Attache drive just died erasing all 500 megs of stuff I had saved. My computer won’t even recognize that it works either. The light still turns on when I plug it in and the computer asks if I want to format the drive, when I select yes it says the drive is unformattable. I’m really mad!! All my school stuff is gone! I do have some of it backed up but I had a lot of architectual plan files and pictures of houses I had been saving for reference for my projects that are mostly gone.
I have only had this drive a little over two months and until now I thought it was an awsome way to store data and take it back and forth to school and home. Now I don’t see how this can be a reliable way of storing data if it can disappear into thin air with no warning. PNY says you have to have your origional packaging and reciept for any claims but come on, who has space to save the package to everything they ever buy!! I’m screwed!!
– Original Post From AnandTech Forums
That is absolutely a nerve-wrecking experience, particularly when you lose inaccessible to your important files from the USB drive. PNY Attache USB flash drive delivers the ultimate combination of storage and convenience. It comes with sliding collar, cap less design that is designed to secure and protects your important files when not in use. It also has included key loop that easily attaches to key chains and hence the important files are never out of reach.
But things come unexpected and when it comes, it comes very badly. You may lose your important data from your PNY Attache USB flash drive due to many several causes. Some of the causes are mentioned below.
Additional Reading: How To Recover Files From USB Drive Without Formatting It?
Several Causes Responsible For the Loss/Deletion of Files From PNY Attache
- Accidental Deletion: People usually make mistakes of deleting files by accidental. You may mistakenly delete some important files while deleting unwanted files from the USB drive.
- Interruption While File Transfer: It is possible that you may lose your files when there is any kind of interruptions occur while you transfer files from your flash drive to PC. The interruption can occur due to power failure, sudden system shutdown, etc.
- Virus Infection: This is common, people generally connect USB flash drive to several computers and laptop. The computer/laptop to which you connect your flash drive may contain virus and thereby your drive to get attacked with virus and finally result in inaccessible USB drive.
It doesn’t matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss or deletion of data on PNY flash drive, you can still get back files by using PNY Attache recovery software, until and unless you do not overwrite the existing data by adding new files to the USB drive.
Additional Reading: How To Recover Deleted Files from SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive
How To Recover Lost or Deleted Data From PNY Attache USB Flash Drive
You can try Photo Recovery program which is suitable and one of the best PNY Attache USB Flash Drive Data Recovery. This program is able to recover a wide range of image (jpg/jpeg, png, gif, bmp, etc), video (mp4, avi, mkv, mov, etc) and audio (mp3, amr, wav, m4a, etc) file format. Whether your files are lost due to accidental deletion, system error, virus attack, this PNY Attaché USB flash drive recovery is able to retrieve the lost digital media files.
Beside PNY flash drive, this software also restore data from other brands of USB drive such as SanDisk, Transcend, HP, Kingston, Lexar, Sony, Samsung, Strontium, etc.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How To Recover Data From Formatted Pen Drive
- Recover Deleted Photos from Thumb Drive on Mac/Windows!!!
- Tips to Recover Files from Virus Infected Flash Drive on Windows/Mac!
- How To Recover RAW USB Drive Data on Windows/Mac?
Steps To Retrieve Lost or Deleted Data From PNY Attache USB Flash Drive
Step 1 – Install “Photo Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Additional Reading: Samsung External Hard Drive Data Recovery on Windows/Mac!!!
Tips To Remember
- Always keep backup of your important data from USB drive to other storage devices.
- While deleting unwanted files, please check it twice that you are deleting the correct files and you do not want it anymore.
- While connecting USB drive to any computer or laptop, please scan your drive first and also make sure that PC/laptop is free from viruses and malware.
Since, data loss on PNY Attache USB flash drive has become very common and therefore you must prepare yourself to deal with such situations. You can always use PNY Attache USB recovery software to recover lost or deleted photos, videos and audio files.