Nowadays almost every one download and watch movies on their PC or portable media player like mobile phones, iPhone, iPad, Android phone, etc. However, the problem starts when we lost or delete movies due to several reasons. But you should not get worried! Just relax because you can still recover movie files with the help of the best and professional Movie file recovery software. Now, read further in detail…
To recover permanently deleted movie files, we recommend this tool:
This software will restore data from corrupted, formatted, encrypted storage media and works in all data loss situations. Now recover your lost and deleted data in 3 easy steps:
- Download this Media File Recovery Tool rated Excellent on Pcmag.com.
- Select the storage media from which you want to restore the media files & click Scan.
- Preview the recoverable files, select the items you want to recover and click Recover to save the files at desired location.
How to Recover Permanently Deleted Movie Files?
The Movie File Recovery Tool is the most reliable and best video recovery software for Windows/Mac that will help you to recover deleted movie files from SD card. Apart from recovery movies, it also other stuffs from memory cards, hard drive, external hard disks, video player gadgets etc.
The Movie recovery software recover all types of movie files format such as it can recover movies in AVI format, restore MP4 movies, help get back MKV movies, rescue movies in MOV format, retrieve DIVX & XVID Movies and more.
Let’s find out its other tremendous features like:
- Retrieve various movie file formats such as MOV, AVI, 3GP, MKV, DIVX, XVID, MP4, VOB, etc from hard disk, external hard drive, memory cards
- Also retrieve photo, video and audio files formats from corrupted, formatted, damaged data storage devices
- Support recovery of movies from all brands of hard drives and memory cards
- Preview recoverable movies files within the software before you attempt to recover them on your system
- It is 100% safe and secure as well as very easy to use
So, simply download, install and try this tool because the steps are so easy to understand and apply that you don’t even need any technical knowledge.
Just try this step by step guide to know how to recover permanently deleted movie files using this recommended software.
How to Recover a Movie File without Software?
Well, if you have deleted movie files accidentally then, you can check your Recycle Bin. The Windows Recycle Bin is a temporary storage for data that have been lost by the user, but not yet permanently lost from the file system. So, if you rub out your movie file mistakenly, you can restore it from the Recycle Bin. To do so, follow these steps:
- First of all, open the Recycle Bin.
- Then, right-click on the deleted files
- After this, you have to choose the Restore option.
Note: If you have deleted your movie files by pressing Shift & Delete keys then you can’t find the deleted file in Recycle Bin.
Retrieve Movie Maker Files from Existing Backup
If you already kept the backup of the lost movie files then you can try Windows Backup option to restore deleted movie files. For this, try the below mentioned steps:
- First, connect your backup storage media with the system using USB cable.
- Now, you’ve to press Win + I keys together and then go to Settings
- After this, go to ‘Update & Security’, and then go to ‘Backup’ option.
- At this step, you need to click the ‘Go to Backup & Restore’ option in Windows 7
- Lastly, you have to click the option ‘Restore My Files’.
You will definitely recover movie files if you are lucky enough.
What Reasons Responsible for Deletion of Movie Files?
There could be several reasons that can cause loss or deletion of movies. Some of the common reasons are mentioned below:
- You may lose your movie files due to accidental deletion
- Any interruption while transferring movie from PC to hard drive or vice versa can lead to loss of files. Interruption can occur due to power failure or disconnection in external drive
- If you click on Format option by mistake instead of clicking on Eject option can result in complete loss of data including movie files
- Virus/malware attack to the data storage device can lead to corruption of data stored on the device and thereby you will not be able to access your movie files
It doesn’t matter how and when you lost your important files, you don’t need to get disappointed. The perfect solution is that you must stop using your device immediately and apply the above mentioned movie file recovery software as quick as possible.
Recovering Deleted Movies On Android
Earlier people were interested in watching the movies in theaters, but now external hard drive, Android Smartphone and other portable video player gadgets trend of watching movies in theatre has changed.
With the technology so advanced that complete features of a computer are available in a Smartphone, the complexities of the amount data handling too is increased and so are the data handling software. It is obvious possible for anyone to retrieve deleted movies from any Android, Windows and Mac device if that person has the right equipment. I am here to guide you in such situations and recommend you to try a hassle-free data recovery tool for recovering deleted movies on Android.
People Also Ask
How Do I Play A Movie On Windows 10?
To play a movie file on Windows 10, just try the below steps:
- First, download and install the software from the VideoLAN VLC Media Playerwebsite
- Launch VLC Media Playerfrom its Start menu shortcut
- Then, insert a DVD
- Next, click the Media menu and choose the Open Disc command
- After this, choose the option for DVD, and then click the Play
What Is The Best App For Watching Free Movies on Android?
Below are I have stated the best free movie apps to stream and watch movies online on Android.
- Sony Crackle
- Tubi TV
- Bobby Movie Box
- OneBox HD
How Do I Play A Movie File?
To play a movie file, either click on the File or select the Open and browse to the location of the movie file, or drag the movie file to the RealPlayer window. You can also double-click the movie file to start playing your movie file immediately.
Tips to Remember
- Keep good quality anti-virus on your PC so that you can avoid virus infection on hard disk
- Keep backup of your movies on external hard drive, apart from PC hard drive
- Make sure that there is no interruption while you transfer Movies from PC to external storage device or vice versa
Time to Verdict
Saving movies on your PC hard drive, external hard drive, memory cards and more is beneficial. Losing them can be a serious case for anyone. There are some unexpected reasons that badly affect your media files and hence become inaccessible.
After reading this article, you are able to know how to recover deleted movies from PC easily. But for instant recovery movies, you have to try the Movie Recovery Tool. This movie file recovery tool is one of the great options to solve how to retrieve movie maker files. Also, follow the tips to avoid it in the future.
Alex is an expert technical writer with 7+ years of experience. His in-depth knowledge about data recovery and fascination to explore new DIY tools & technologies have helped many. Alex has a great interest in photography and loves to share photography tips and tricks with others.