Accidentally delete your precious data from pen drive, format pen drive by mistake or the files becomes inaccessible? Want a perfect way to perform pen drive data recovery with ease? Well, if your answer is ‘Yes’ then don’t worry, because you are in a very correct place.
Today in this blog, I am going to provide complete information on how to recover deleted data from pen drive in easy ways. So, keep reading this blog till the end to undelete pen drive data.
So, let’s get started…
To recover deleted files from pen drive, we recommend this tool:
This software will restore data from corrupted, formatted, encrypted storage media and works in all data loss situations. Now recover your lost and deleted data in 3 easy steps:
- Download this Data Recovery Tool rated Excellent on Pcmag.com.
- Select the storage media from which you want to restore the media files & click Scan.
- Preview the recoverable files, select the items you want to recover and click Recover to save the files at desired location.
The Best & Professional Pen Drive Data Recovery Tool
When you lose memorable and precious photos, videos and audio files from pen drive, it hurts a lot. But now with the powerful Pen Drive File Recovery Tool, you need not worry anymore. This is the best and easiest solution if you don’t want to waste your time in trying several manual methods.
This recommended software not only retrieves images and videos but also recovers other kinds of stuff as well.
Let’s below find out it’s more awesome and exciting features:
- Recover deleted or inaccessible photos, videos and audio files from pen drive.
- Also, retrieve digital media files from corrupted, virus Infected, formatted pen drive
- Besides recovery pen drive, it also restores data from other external hard drives as well
- Support all models and types of SanDisk, Lexar, Transcend, Kingston, Sony, HP, Toshiba, Samsung and other brands of pen drive that available in market
- The software is available for both Windows and Mac
- 100% read-only program. Safe, secure and easy to use.
So, simply try step by step guide and know how to recover data from pen drive which is deleted.
Can Data Deleted From Pen Drive Be Recovered?
Yes, the data deleted from a pen drive can be easily recovered using the reliable SanDisk pen drive data recovery software. But, flash drive data recovery is only possible using this tool, if the files are not completely overwritten from the pen drive. Besides, you can also try CMD to recover data from formatted pen drive, if the media files are hidden.
Note: It is strongly recommended to stop using the pen drive when it gets damaged or become inaccessible. Because adding new files can overwrite the earlier photos, videos and other data stored in the pen drive. After doing so, it is totally impossible to restore lost photos, videos and audios from pen drive.
How Can I Recover My Deleted Data From Pen Drive Without Using Software
Well, if you’ve backed up the pen drive data to another removable disk then it is a good option. With the help of those backed up files, you can perform pen drive backup recovery without using software easily. But make sure that backup is updated and not corrupt. To do so, you have to follow the below steps:
- First of all, you need to find and open your backup folder
- Next, you have to detect the files that you have lost from the pen drive
- Finally, copy and store the found media files back to the pen drive or disk drive.
Following these steps will surely recover deleted backup pen drive data effectively.
What To Do If Files In Pen Drive Is Not Showing?
If your backup is not updated, then you can try attrib command to recover deleted files from pen drive using command.
Make sure that you do not make even a single mistake while trying this recovery option. So, to do pen drive recovery cmd, you can try the following steps:
- Firstly, you need to plug in a pen drive to your system
- After that to go to the Start menu
- Then, type ‘cmd’ in a search bar and hit the Enter key
- Now, you can see ‘exe’ under a program’s list.
- Next, right-click on ‘exe’ and then there you will get the command windows that allow you to restore files that are not showing
- Type the ‘attrib -h -r -s /s /d drive letter:\*.*’, for example, ‘attrib -h -r -s /s /d G:\*.*’
Please Note: Simply replace G with a letter of the external storage drive where you erased media files.
How To Recover Data From Pen Drive Using The Previous Version?
Another beneficial way to recover deleted files from a flash drive is using the “Restore previous version”. This solution also allows you to get back files without using any third-party software. But this technique is only ideal if the feature is already enabled before losing the data. To restore pen drive data, follow the below steps:
- Initially, attach your pen drive to the system
- Next, go to “This PC” and make right-click on the pen drive, click the Properties from here
- After that, click on “Previous Version” and then check for the available recovery options
- Choose the listed previous version and click on Restore files.
If there are no previous versions available, then you cannot recover data in this way. In this case, you should move to a third-party pen drive recovery tool that mentioned above to quickly recover deleted pen drive data.
How Do I Unhide A File?
To unhide pen drive data, simply follow the below steps:
For Windows 10 Users:
- Firstly, in search box on the taskbar, type the folder
- Next, choose the Show hidden files and folders from a search result
- In the Advanced settings, choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and press OK.
For Windows 8.1 Users:
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, choose Search (or if you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then select Search).
- Then, type the folder in that search box, choose Folder Options from the search results
- Next, choose View
- In the Advanced settings, choose the Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and click on OK.
For Windows 7 Users:
- First of all, choose the Start button and select the Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization.
- After that, choose the Folder Options and then select View tab
- In the Advanced Settings, you need to choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives, then click on
What Causes Are Responsible For Pen Drive Data Loss Scenario?
Let’s, below find out the most common reasons due to which pen drive data loss issue takes place:
- Unintentionally erase the file in pen drive
- Due to corruption in the system file
- The volume does not contain a recognized file system
- Pen drive data are wiped because of virus/malware infection
- Accidentally format the pen drive disk
- Files in the hard drive become invisible, hidden or inaccessible
How Can I Protect My Pen Drive Data?
By following the below-given tips, you can protect your pen drive data easily. So, I recommend you to follow these avoiding tips to protect your pen drive data loss in the near future:
- Once you have noticed data loss in pen drive then instantly stop using it and avoid adding new data in it
- Try to use anti-virus software and keep it updated to protect your system against viruses
- Be very careful while removing the files from pen drive
- Make a regular backup of important photos, videos, and audios on any other external storage devices
People Also Ask
Time To Conclude
Using an external storage device is very common in today’s world. But sometimes, you may lose your important files from such hard drives due to numerous reasons. So, external storage data recovery becomes very essential if you have saved some precious data on it.
Likewise, if you have deleted your crucial files and want to do HP pen drive data recovery then try the aforementioned solutions.
For performing quick & instant pen drive data recovery portable, try the Best Pen Drive Data Recovery tool. Also, follow the given tips and tricks to prevent further data loss.
So, all the very best to you…
Taposhi is an expert technical writer with 5+ years of experience. Her in-depth knowledge about data recovery and fascination to explore new DIY tools & technologies have helped many. She has a great interest in photography and loves to share photography tips and tricks with others.