I guess your RA files have been deleted and so you are browsing this blog. Isn’t it? Well, I can assure you that this article will not let you down at all. I am saying this because, in this post, you will get to know everything about RA files, what are the major factors for RA files deletion. Also, you will learn how to perform RA file recovery.
So, without wasting any time, let’s get started…
To recover deleted RA files, we recommend this tool:
This software will restore data from corrupted, formatted, encrypted storage media and works in all data loss situations. Now recover your lost and deleted data in 3 easy steps:
- Download this Media File Recovery Tool rated Excellent on Pcmag.com.
- Select the storage media from which you want to restore the media files & click Scan.
- Preview the recoverable files, select the items you want to recover and click Recover to save the files at desired location.
Is It Possible To Recover Deleted RA Audio Files?
YES, it is possible to recover deleted RA audio files by trying the stupendous solutions mentioned in this blog.
Well, losing RA or other media files is a very miserable situation but this doesn’t mean the lost or deleted data can’t be recovered. If you have the habit of storing backup then this is what solves your recovery problem. Simply, get back missing audio files from the stored backup.
What Is RA File Format?
RA stands for (Real Audio) which is one of the most common file formats that is used in RealPlayer. It used to play videos, audios, and as well as live video/audio streaming. These files have great audio quality.
However, people tend to lose or encounter .ra file deletion due to several reasons. But now you can easily recover RA files by trying the methods mentioned in one of the below section of this blog.
How RA Files Deletion Takes Place?
There are various reasons behind the audio file deletion. Any contradiction pertains to the RA files, result in the deletion of data or make it completely inaccessible. So let’s take a look at the reasons for losing files.
- Sudden execution of system: Mostly due to sudden power surge while transferring files to the system, makes the files completely executed and hence the files stop working and become inaccessible.
- Human faults: This might be faced due to unintended mistakes like accidental deletion of files, formatting of files, and many others
- Sharing files on unsupported devices: Due to the occurrence of unsupported devices, the shared files get corrupted
- Improper handling of files: This is the very common reason for losing the files. Improperly handling of files makes it inaccessible
- Virus attack: Virus attacks the system very easily. Just by downloading apps, malicious emails and some other infected files infect your system and due to this, your data get deleted.
Therefore, now take a look at the best solutions on how to retrieve deleted RA files.
How To Restore Lost Or Deleted .RA Files?
Using the best RA Audio File Recovery Tool, you will be easily able to restore lost or deleted .ra files in an easy way, so just try it.
This audio recovery tool is very efficient in restoring lost, corrupted, deleted, or inaccessible RA files. It not only recover audio files but also gets back other media files like video and photo file formats.
Besides, it has a powerful scanning technique that can solve how to retrieve deleted RA files straightforwardly.
- Restore Deleted, erased, formatted, or missing Real Audio (RA) files
- Apart from RA files, it also recovers other audio file formats like WAV, AMR, AC3, RPS, MP3, AAC, MIDI, AU, OGG, M4A, M4P, WMA, RM, etc.
- Preview recoverable media files within the software before final recovery
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & user-friendly interface.
The very best thing about this recovery tool is that this tool is available for both platforms; Windows as well as Mac.step by step guide to know how to recover deleted RA audio files using this best file recovery tool…
How To Execute RA File Recovery From Existing Backup?
If you already kept the backup of the lost .RA (Real Audio) files then you can try the Windows Backup option to perform RA file recovery.
For this, try the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: First, connect your backup storage media with the system using USB cable.
Step 2: Then, you’ve to press Win + I keys together and then go to Settings
Step 3: After this, go to ‘Update & Security’, and then go to ‘Backup’ option.
Step 4: At this step, you need to click the ‘Go to Backup & Restore’ option in Windows 7.
Step 5: Lastly, you have to click the option ‘Restore My Files’.
Get Back Missing Audio Files From Recycle Bin Folder
Sometimes it happens that you unintentionally delete the file that you actually don’t want to lose. However, if you have not pressed the Shift + Delete buttons to permanently delete the file, then it can be recoverable.
To restore the lost RA file from Recycle Bin Folder, you have to simply go to your Recycle Bin Folder and then choose the files you want to restore. After selecting them, you can right-click on them and click on the Restore option.
Doing so will recover RA files to their original location.
Tips To Prevent RA (Real Audio) Files Deletion
You can follow the below tips to prevent the deletion of .ra files in any way. So, do not forget to follow these tips:
- When you notice RA file deletion, immediately stop using the storage devices and do not add any new data on it to avoid data overwriting.
- Try to keep a backup of your RA video/audio files at two places, in order to deal with such file loss situation.
- Always keep updated antivirus software on your system to avoid RA file corruption due to malware or virus.
Time To Sum Up
Losing Real Audio (RA) Files from digital devices is quite an inadequate condition. And several times, it may happen that you’ve lost your essential data and require restoring them, but you’re unable to do so. At the time, by using the RA File Recovery tool, you can recover RealPlayer (RA) files easily.
Hence, to avoid such data losing condition, it’s better to follow the effective tips mentioned in this article.
I hope this post will surely help to revive deleted AAC audio files or other important data.
Taposhi is an expert technical writer with 5+ years of experience. Her in-depth knowledge about data recovery and fascination to explore new DIY tools & technologies have helped many. She has a great interest in photography and loves to share photography tips and tricks with others.