Recover erased, lost, deleted, inaccessible photos, video and audio files from Hitachi External Hard Drive
Overview – If you are looking for an easiest and simple way to restore deleted images, movies and audio files from Hitachi External Hard Drive, then you can potentially get back those data with the help of powerful Hitachi External Hard Drive Data Recovery Tool.
- Rescue media files (pictures, videos & audio files) from external Hitachi hard drive
- Supports recovery of media files from deleted, formatted Hitachi SATA and SAS hard disk drive/HDD/external USB hard drive/SSD/SSHD
- Beside Hitachi, the software also supports data recovery from Samsung, Seagate, Toshiba, Sony, HP, LaCie, eSATA, Thunderbolt, Firewire, etc
- The software is available for both Mac and Windows users
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
Have you lost or accidentally deleted your media files such as photos, video clips, movies, music files or other audio files from your Hitachi External Hard Drive? Are you looking for the Toshiba Hard Drive Data Recovery solution? If “Yes” then in this blog you will find your solution on how to restore deleted/lost/erased data from Hitachi External Hard Drive.
Data loss scenarios have become one of the common issues. Being a computer user you might stored lots of data on your Hitachi external hard drive as a backup files. Hitachi is a famous company that manufactures a best quality, reliable and compact hard disk as well as external hard drive. But data loss issues are still one of the major problems. But the data deleted are not gone forever, they are still present on your Hitachi hard drive until and unless they are overwritten with new data. Therefore you can restive them back with the help of suitable data recovery software. Before that let us know about some scenario list through which user lose/delete data from media storage device.
Scenarios that can cause loss of data from Hitachi External Hard Drive [photos, videos, audios]
However there are several scenarios which occur and user find themselves in tragic situation because of their Hitachi External Hard Drive [photos, videos, audios] corruption. Therefore before going for any solution, it is necessary to know the causes for the data loss from digital media.
- Corruption– If there is any type of damage in storage media then all the files become inaccessible and hence the data gets lost. Corruption can be due to virus attack or due to improper shutdown of computer and many more.
- Cleaning recycle bin– Sometimes it happen that users completely clean the recycle bin mistakenly and it deletes all files from it. Hence here also data loss situation occurs and with the help of recovery software, the lost content can be retrieved.
- Format of digital media– Whenever corruption occurs in memory card or in hard drive then it forces you to format the digital data so that the data can be accessible but after formatting the card, the data like images, videos etc gets lost.
- Inappropriate removal– After plugging digital media on system, if anyone remove it without using ‘safe remove’ then loss of data may happen and makes your card unreadable.
Recovering Media Files from Hitachi External Hard Drive
Scan your computer with Anti-malware:
Sometime due to any type of malicious infection HDD data gets hidden, why so it is recommended to scan your HDD with a professional malware killer. By doing this you can get rid of infectious spyware or adware installed on your system. Download and run antivirus protection software.
Run a disc defragmentor:
By defragging a HDD you can optimizing your system and boost their performance as well. Why so it is recommended to Defragment your HDD in order to fix any type of performance issue.
When you lose all your important data from digital media or deliberately the data gets deleted by someone then you can Recover Media files from Hitachi External Hard Drive with the help of Hitachi External Hard Drive Data Recovery software for Windows/Mac. Though when the data like images, videos & audio file gets deleted from memory card, hard drive, USB drive etc then there is a chance to recover those files because those files do not gets deleted permanently. This recovery software is completely safe and very powerful too, through this you can retrieve deleted images, videos and audio files from Hard drive.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- LaCie External Hard Drive Data Recovery on Windows/Mac!!!
- Toshiba External Hard Drive Data Recovery on Windows/Mac!!!
- Samsung External Hard Drive Data Recovery on windows/Mac!!!
Steps to retrieve lost/deleted data from Hitachi External Hard Drive
Step 1 – Install “Digital Media Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Using the above manual and automatic solution you can easily retrieve your Hitachi hard drive data. If you are sure that you can efficiently do manual steps then only try these above mentioned solution or else you can go with the automatic solution.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.