Easy Steps To Restore Deleted, Formatted Data from RAW Flash Drive!!!
Summary – Have you mistakenly formatted RAW flash drive? Do you want to fix the issue without losing any data when you get error message like “disk drive is not formatted do you want to format it now”? Do you want to restore deleted files from RAW flash drive? Try Digital Media Recovery Tool, it will help you to restore files from RAW USB flash drive.
With the use of Digital media Recovery Too, one can:
- Recover erased, formatted, lost, deleted media files (photos, video & audio) from RAW USB drive
- Support various USB drive brands like SanDisk, Transcend, Spice, Lexar, Kingston, Apacer, Samsung, HP, Toshiba, Sony, Strontium, Verbatim and many more
- Also restore data from various memory cards (SD, SDHC, microSD, MMC, CF, TF, etc), digital cameras, camcorders, mobile devices, hard drive, external hard drive, etc
- Retrieve media files from corrupted, damaged, inaccessible, virus infected, error throwing ‘RAW file not read,’ or ‘Disk not formatted’ USB flash drive
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
Raw Hard drive is referred to unformatted disks. The disk generates an illusion of unformatted new disk when it gets corrupted by virus attack or through improper operations. To see how the disk can get unrecognized can be identified through these symptoms.
This raw disk provides with the message that drive is not formatted, do you want to format it now. If the windows warn for the formatting of the USB Flash drive then it means the flash drive has been damaged and the data it stores cannot be accessible. And when you will open the property of the drive you will find that the file system has become RAW and the available space is 0 bytes. Then the USB flash drive is called as RAW flash drive. It may also be marked as weird or strange drive detected etc. Raw drives are useless it the data in it gets recovered.
Reasons behind the creation of RAW Flash Drive
- If the USB drives are password protected so up- Till the USB flash drives is password protected the Windows cannot read or write on it. So it is required to unblocked first before you plug in to the computer so that windows can open it.
- If the file system of the USB is not compatible with the computer system then sometimes user may accidentally format the file drive to other format this makes the files to lose. So it is requires to make sure that the format of the file is compatible with the computer to which it is connected to.
- If the flash drive is corrupted with viruses then the files on it becomes RAW and gets inaccessible. Then anti-virus scan is the option to prevent the virus attack.
- Manual operation may also lead to the damage or corruption of USB flash drives. When the process is still and that time strongly unplugging may causes damage of file system on the USB flash drive.
So it is better not to consider the windows warning to format the drive. You have to keep in mind that you don’t have to add new data to the RAW drive because new data will make to lose all the old data permanently. You always have to keep in mind to safely remove the flash drive out. This notifies windows from stop transferring data to or from it. If the windows prompt that the drive is still in use then unplugging is instantly may lose all the data from the drive so it is better to close all the related windows to the flash drive then stop all the operations on the flash drive and then plug it out.
How to recover data back from the RAW Flash Drive?
If you are not able to find your files on your disk or the disk is now become the RAW disk than the first thing you should do is to stop adding new data to the disk then use the Rescue digital media software for recovering all the data back from the Raw Flash Drive.
You might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Files from USB Voice Recorder
- How to recover deleted photos, music and video files from USB flash drive
- Recover deleted audio files from Hard Disk, USB Drive, Memory Card etc
- How to Recover Data from Xbox 360 USB Memory Stick
Steps to recover data from RAW Flash Disk
Step 1: Firstly download and install the Rescue Digital Media Recovery software for Flash USB Drive on the computer.
Step 3: Preview and recover the deleted files that are found by the software. When the scanning process is over then you can preview the found files and see whether and which are deleted. Then click on the “Recover” to get them back.