Step by Step Guide to Recover Deleted or Lost Pictures From Android Smartphone
Are you using android smartphone and have you lost all your precious pictures from your android phone? Are you looking for a solution to get them back with an ease? If this is the issue, then you can retrieve them back with Digital Media Recovery tool. This tool will help you:
- Recover deleted or lost pictures from android smartphone easily
- Retrieve lost videos and audio files as well from android phone and tablets also
- Get back lost pictures of different file formats like PNG, GIF, JPG, BMP, PIC, PSD, etc
- Recover lost videos and audio files of different file formats
- It is 100% safe to sue and provides easy-to-use interface
Android Smartphone undoubtedly has become more popular because of its great features and advanced operating systems and therefore it has most number of users around the world. Best selling mobile phones such as Samsung Galaxy tabs/phones, Google Nexus, Sony Xperia, HTC EVO, Micromax canvas, Karbonn Titanium, etc are all Android mobile phones. As more and more users is using Android mobile, it is quite obvious that users accidently go through data loss issue such as delete pictures and other data from and Android phone.
Well by going through correct steps it is possible to retrieve deleted photos. In this blog we will discuss what the possible causes which result in picture loss are and how to recover them back from Android devices.
Common causes that Delete Pictures From Android Memory Card
There are various common reasons through which users lost their photos from their android phone. Some of them are:
Accidental or intentionally deletion of pictures – Sometimes it happens that you may accidentally or intentionally delete images and later you want them back. This is the most a common and frequent cause by which users loses photos.
By using restore factory settings – Users sometimes reset their phone by pressing “Restore Factory Settings” without knowing that it will also delete their pictures and other files from their Android Smartphones.
Physical damage to your phone – if your phone is exposed to cold, heat, water, etc may result in physical damage to your phones and in such case you may lose your photos from it.
Virus attack – This is the prime factors that may corrupt your entire data including images that is stored in your Smartphones. In such cases either your data gets deleted or it is completely inaccessible.
Other than these causes there are several other reasons through which you can lose your favourite pictures from your Android phone. At such cases you can recover them by using professional third party software that can easily help you in getting back those deleted or corrupted photos from your Android Smartphones.
Retrieve deleted pictures From Android Smartphone
Photo Recovery is one of the best and professional third party software that is an appropriate solution if you are looking to retrieve your deleted pictures from your Android Phones. It comes with advance technology that scans your Smartphone deeply and retrieves all possible deleted, corrupted or damaged photos from it. This software not only recovers images but also deleted videos and audio from the android Smartphones. This software work faster and is comes for both operating system Windows as well as Mac. Photo Recovery can easily recover deleted photos, audio and video from memory card, hard drive, various gadgets like digital cameras, Smartphones, iPhone, iPod, etc. This software allows you to preview of all the recovered files that are recovered and allow you select and recover them.
Note – Do not use your Android phones and its memory card for further use. IF you store anew data in it then you will lose the chances to recover your photos because the new data will over write the old data.
You might Also Be Interested In:
- SD Card Recovery – Rescue Lost Digital Contents from SD Card
- How to Recover Corrupted Photos from Micro SD card
- How to Fix Unreadable Micro SD Card
- Data Recovery from SD Card with Bad Sectors
Steps to recover deleted photos from Android Smartphones
1 – Download Photo Recovery and launch the tool. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio and Video” button. Now connect your Android device to computer through data cable.
2 – Once the software detect your Smartphone. Select it from which recovery is to be performed and click on “Scan Now” and for advance Scanning Click on “Advance Scan” button.
3 – Once the scan completes, a complete list of what is recovered will be previewed to you. If you want to recover photos then click on Photos category, select the image files which you want to recover and click on “Recover” Button.
4 – Now select the desired location on your computer to save your recovered photos.
Photo Recovery comes for both Mac and Windows operating system differently, so you can free download it if you really lost your pictures from Android Phones and you want it back. It can recover a various file format such as raw images, audio and video files without any problem.
Tips to remember
After losing your important data from your storage device, it is very much important to remember some useful tips which can help you to avoid data loss in future. Some of the tips are mentioned below:
- Always make a backup of all your important files or folders so that it can help you in future when any data loss situation happens.
- Use some reliable power source which can help your system from sudden shutdown
- Before formatting, check your storage device at least two to three times
- Never use any digital device when its battery is low
- Don’t remove the files when file transfer process is on progress
- Before removing the device from computer or from any other system, eject it properly
- Avoid using the same device when it is already used and it is full. Keep it on safe place and do not save any new media files otherwise the previous data will be overwritten
- Always protect your device from any virus or malware attack by using the perfect antivirus program
- Before deleting any files, just be sure of what you are selecting and what you are deleting
- Never avoid any type of warning message because this can also be the reason for data loss