In Few Easy Steps Restore Your Deleted Media Files From XBOX 360 Memory Stick!
Summary: If you have deleted or lost your precious data like images, video clips, saved in video file format and any audio files from your Xbox 360 Memory Stick, that you wish to restore back. Then try Photo Recovery Tool which is suitable Xbox Memory Stick Data Recovery software, it is specifically designed to recover deleted or lost media files from Xbox 360 USB Memory Stick.
To recover deleted files from Xbox memory stick, we recommend this tool:
This software will restore data from corrupted, formatted, encrypted storage media and works in all data loss situations. Now recover your lost and deleted data in 3 easy steps:
- Download this Data Recovery Tool rated Excellent on Pcmag.com.
- Select the storage media from which you want to restore the media files & click Scan.
- Preview the recoverable files, select the items you want to recover and click Recover to save the files at desired location.
With the help of this Xbox 360 USB Memory Stick Data Recovery tool, one can:
- Effectively get back deleted, missing, lost, erased images, videos, saved games in video file format and audio files from XBOX 360 USB memory stick.
- Also support files recovery from other various memory stick such as stick Pro, Duo, Pro Duo, Pro-HG, Micro(M2), XC, MMC flash memory card, USBflash drive, pen drive, memory card (SD, xD, MicroSD, SDHC, SD mini, compact flash CF card, SDXC ), and other USB removable devices.
- See preview of the recoverable files before final recovery process.
- Use this software on Windows or Mac system as this tool comes for both OS separately.
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use.
Xbox 360 is manufactured by Microsoft. All over the world it is popularly known as video game console. This console can be used to play games online, it also provides you the option to download television program, music etc. through Xbox Live.
You can even save these media files as well as games on your external memory device by configuring the Xbox 360 USB Memory Stick on your console. In this way you can plug in the USB memory stick on your Xbox console and access the games and the data that are stored in it. Moreover, it is capable of storing the data size of 32 GB and also gives you the option of saving the Facebook and Twitter pages.
Additional Reading: Free Memory Stick Data Recovery: Recover Deleted Files From Memory Stick
But users are encountering loss of data and games saved in Xbox 360 USB memory stick.
For example just check out user practical scenario!
Xbox 360 Save game recovery
Today i wanted to remove a corrupted Profile, and choose to delete profile and items. Afterwards i figured out that this meant the xbox deleted all my saved games. Now i’m desperately trying to find a way to recover my deleted saved games.
Does anyone know a way to recover deleted files from an xbox 360 HDD?
– Original Post From Tech Support Forum
Similarly, there are other various causes that are responsible for the loss or deletion of data from Xbox 360 USB memory stick. Some of the common causes are mentioned below.
Additional Reading: PSP Save Data Recovery: Recover Deleted Data From PSP Memory Stick
Circumstances In Which Xbox 360 USB Memory Stick Data Loss Happen
Files from Xbox 360 USB Memory Stick are lost/deleted in these below mentioned scenarios :
- Unintentionally deletion– This situation mainly encountered when you are deleting irrelevant files and all of sudden by mistakenly you delete up your important files. This may happen frequently which may result in data loss.
- Severe virus attack– Virus injection into the media files also affect the entire data present on it. Normally it happens when any device is attached to the infected computer system.
- Sudden ejection– At the time of data transferring and in between if there is any interruption or ejection of the device occur then eventually it can lead to data deletion from media file.
- Accidentally formatting the memory card– Data loss situation may appear when there is the formatting of the memory card and it is done accidentally. By selecting the option “format” when the device is connected to a computer can clean the device and the entire data gets deleted.
In any of the above-mentioned causes you may lose your data from your Xbox 360 USB memory stick.
So, now the question is – Is it possible to get back lost or deleted data from Xbox 360 USB memory stick?
Well, continue reading the post to find the solution.
Additional Reading: Learn To Fix/Remove/Format “Write Protected” USB Drive
How File Restoration on Xbox 360 USB Memory Stick Work?
When such situation of data loss arises, then also the deleted content remains on the storage medium but it is not seen as it turns inaccessible to operating system. But the most crucial step in the event of a data loss is to stop using the affected computing device or storage drive as soon as possible.
Well to make the inaccessible data to accessible, it needs to be repaired with the use of professional photo recovery software. The recovery software is designed in such a way that it completely scans for the deleted contents from digital data and also modifies the missing files in a way which can easily visible to device operating system.
Additional Reading: Recover Deleted Photos and Videos from Memory Stick on Windows/Mac
Best Ways To Recover Data From Xbox 360 USB Memory Stick
Restore Data From Backup
If you have the backup copies of the media files such as photos, audios, videos and so on. Then you are able to restore them easily. All you need to do is just connect your device to computer via the USB cable that is matched. After it is detected, you can go to your backup files and drag them directly to the storage of your device.
Try Connecting USB To Another Computer
Before approaching for the recovery tool, try connecting the drive to another system. if the drive appears in the system , possibilities are that the issue may exist with the USB port on the previous machine.
Try Xbox 360 USB Memory Stick Data Recovery Software
If the above solution fails to work then also you need not to worry. Because with the help of Photo Recovery which is perfect Xbox 360 USB Stick File Recovery Software you can easily recover deleted data like images, videos, games saved in video file format & audio from XBOX 360 USB MEMORY STICK. But when such data loss situation happens then it is instructed not to save any more data otherwise new data will overwrite the old one and it will be impossible to retrieve the deleted data.
The best part about this Xbox Memory Stick Data Recovery is that it is available for both Windows and Mac computer.
Not only this, the Xbox 360 Data Recovery tool has such amazing feature that makes it a unique recovery platform without losing any single data of it. It supports all types of memory card which include CF card, XD card, SD card etc and can recover any type of file of the different format.
Below follow the steps to recover deleted or lost files from 360 Xbox USB Memory Stick by using Photo Recovery software.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to recover photos from Leica Card?
- How to Retrieve Photos from Transcend Memory Card on Windows/Mac?
- How to Recover AutoCAD Files on Windows/Mac?
- Complete Steps To Fix ‘USB Drive Detected But Not Accessible’ Issue
Steps To Retrieve Lost or Deleted Data From Xbox 360 USB Memory Stick
Step 1: Select Desired Location
Firstly, select the drive, external media or volume from which you want to recover deleted media files. After selecting, click on 'Scan'.
Step 2: Preview Recovered Media Files
Next, you can preview the recoverable media files after the scanning process is completed.
Step 3: Recover Media Files
Lastly, you can select the images, audio, video files you want to restore and click on 'Recover' option to save them at the location you want.
Hopefully all the above mentioned tips and tricks will help you in easy recovery of your lost data from XBOX 360 USB Memory Stick. Try them without worrying about any risk of data loss or quality compromises. However, the best solution is that you must try Photo Recovery software if you do not have backup.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.
Alex is an expert technical writer with 7+ years of experience. His in-depth knowledge about data recovery and fascination to explore new DIY tools & technologies have helped many. Alex has a great interest in photography and loves to share photography tips and tricks with others.