Retrieve Deleted/Lost/Corrupted or Damaged Photos From Android SD Card With an Ease
Are you unable to access photos, videos and other music files from your android SD card? Have you lost all your photos from android SD card? If YES then do not worry because here in this blog, you will get the complete solution. You can now easily retrieve deleted or lost data such as photos and videos from Android SD card with Digital Media Recovery Tool. This tool will allow you to:
- Recover deleted or lost data such as photos and videos from Android SD card
- Retrieve corrupted or damaged data from different types of cards like SD card, memory stick, CF card, MMC card, etc
- Also, recovers lost data from external hard drive
Recover Android SD Card Data Easily
Usually, almost every Android users stores photos, videos, movies, songs and other data on SD card in order to keep internal memory free. However, things come unexpectedly and you need to be prepared all the time. You may lose images due to accidental deletion, system crash, broken SD card and many more. But, still you can get back your photos, deleted from your Android SD card until and unless you do not add any new data to overwrite the existing data.
Reasons for data loss From Android SD card
However when your data gets lost then there are several reasons behind it. Some of them are mentioned here which can help you identify why your data is lost.
- One of the main reason is virus attack. It infects the complete SD card sometimes which results loss of data
- Sometimes formatting the card after connected to PC or camera
- When memory card is full but still in use to save other data may cause data loss or many times due to system issues.
- Using the SD card on those gadgets which are not compatible and may damage the card
- Unexpected system shutdown, sometimes memory card disconnected during transfer of files also lead to loss of data
Best way to Recover Photo from Android SD card
Well when any data is lost then it becomes terrible to rescue those. However there are several ways by which anyone can get back their essential back. Generally people don’t get any way how to restore the deleted data in hurry but here you will get some helpful ways that can really makes your data appear as it was before.
- First, use backup of your data. If you have ever backed up your data on any storage media and have kept it safe place then you don’t have to worry. You can get back your data easily from back up and you don’t have to go here and there.
- You can use manual solutions to recover the data. Sometimes it happens that your data gets hide and you are not able to see those. So try to find your data on your memory card or where you have saved as those are not deleted permanently but not seen.
- When the above ways don’t work then you can go for professional recovery tool. Using Photo Recovery software can really help you to get out of the situation. This software not only helps to rescue your lost photos but also works to recover other data as well. With the help of this software, you can get back songs, photos, videos from USB drive, hard drive, memory card etc.
It supports almost every SD card which include CF card, XD card, SD card etc. Works effectively by scanning the entire SD card and search the missing files. It don’t lose any original data and so it is also known as the best recovery software where users can get better results.
You can also like:
- Android tablet photo recovery on Windows/Mac
- How to Retrieve deleted pictures on Android Smartphone on Windows/Mac
- Recover Images from Samsung Tablet on Windows/Mac
- Photo recovery from water damaged XD Memory card on Windows/Mac
Steps to Recover Photos from Android SD card
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
Tips to prevent data loss
Data loss can occur anytime without any notification. So why not take some preventive measures which can save your data and time both. Some of the best tips are given below:
Backup your storage device– It better to keep the backup of your data so that whenever any kind of data loss happens then you can easily restore from backup.
Format the drive after every use– Never format the memory card via computer, but you should do it on camera.
Mark the used cards– You can do it easily. The memory cards which you already use, you can mark them so that you don’t get confuse which memory card to use among several.
Well, every user face data loss situation whether its from smartphone or from camera or from other storage devices. One should always be careful of their essential data as once those data gone, if not recoverable then you might have a huge data loss. So go through the above guide carefully as everything possible is given that can help you to get out of data loss scenario.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.