How to Retrieve Deleted, Formatted, Erased, Lost Photos, Videos & Audio Files from SanDisk Memory Card!!!
Summary – Have you lost or accidentally deleted pictures from SanDisk memory card? Have you mistakenly formatted your SanDisk Card? Are you looking to restore deleted or lost data from memory card? If “yes” then you have landed on the right webpage, with the help of SanDisk SD Recovery Tool, one can easily recover deleted data from SanDisk memory card.
With the use of this effective SanDisk SD Recovery Software, one can:
- Restore deleted photos (JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, RAW image, etc), videos (MP4, AVI, 3GP, AVCHD, H264, MPG, MPEG, MOV, HD Movies, etc) and audio files (MP3, WAV, AMR, AAC, AC3, etc)
- Retrieve files from formatted, damaged, virus infected, corrupted, inaccessible SanDisk memory card
- Beside SanDisk , the software recover data from all types of memory card of various brands such as Lexar, Sony, Toshiba, HP, Samsung, Strontium, Transcend, Kingston, Kingmax, Apacer, etc
- Also rescue media files from mobile devices, digital cameras & camcorders, portable media player, USB flash drive, hard drive, memory stick, external hard drive, etc
- Compatible for both Windows and Mac operating system
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use
Free Download SanDisk SD Card Data Recovery Tool
SanDisk is one of the leaders and most popular company in the field of memory cards across the world. SanDisk memory cards comes in different types such as SD, microSD, miniSD, SDHX, SDHC, USB flash drive, Compact Flash and Memory Stick Pro Duo memory cards and it is used in different digital devices like digital cameras, camcorders, mobile phones, tablets, media player, etc
But just like other memory cards, SanDisk memory cards are also prone to data loss. But the good news is that you can retrieve back your deleted data like photos, videos and audio files with the use of Digital Media Recovery tool. But before that let us know what are some common reasons for the loss of data from card.
Know how Data Deletion Takes Place in SanDisk Memory Card
It becomes very important to know the reasons for the deletion of files from SanDisk Memory cards, in order to avoid future loss of data. So, what are those common causes for the loss of data from SanDisk SD memory cards:
- During marking the unwanted data for deletion, users may sometimes misguidedly mark those important data which should not be deleted and press Delete command; hence the entire data get deleted on card.
- During transfer of files, hasty ejection of card can also result in data loss.
- While scanning the files if there is any corrupt file within the card then that also gets deleted from memory card.
- Even pressing the “Delete All” option can also delete your data permanently from SanDisk SD card.
All the above mentioned scenarios can lead to serious loss of data on SanDisk SD card, where users can find themselves in a situation where they don’t know what to do next to get back the data. However with the help of powerful SD card recovery software, one can very easily get back deleted data from SanDisk memory card.
How file restoration on flash SanDisk Memory Card Work?
In almost all data loss situation, the deleted content remains on the SanDisk SD card, but it is not seen as it turns inaccessible to operating system. But the most crucial step in the event of a data loss is to stop using the SanDisk SD card as soon as possible. Well to make the inaccessible data to accessible, it needs to be scanned with the use of professional SanDisk SD Card data recovery software.
The recovery software is designed in such a way that it completely scans for the deleted contents from digital data and also modifies the missing files in a way which can easily visible to device operating system.
Best Solutions to Recover Deleted Data from SanDisk SD Card
Looking for a solution on how to recover deleted data from SanDisk Memory Card? This situation is very common because many users have faced such type of problem. Generally the digital data like pictures, audios and videos are deleted because of various reasons like accidentally deleted, by formatting or due to virus attack. When such situation appears then the data cannot be accessed.
So, below find out two effective solutions to recover lost or deleted data from SanDisk SD Card:
Solution 1: Contact SanDisk Customer Care
My first advice is to contact SanDisk Official Website for customer care. May they can help you out from recovering lost or deleted data that you want to recover from SanDisk SD card. Or you can also refer to user manual (if you still have) to check if you can find related information.
Solution 2: By Using SanDisk SD Card Recovery Software [Recommended]
If above solution does not come in help for you, then it is highly recommended that you must make use of Photo Recovery which is a suitable and perfect SanDisk SD Card Recovery Software that is designed to retrieve lost, deleted, formatted, erased digital media files such as photos, videos and audio files from SanDisk SD cards.
The recovery software for SanDisk SD card not only recovers deleted pictures, video and music files from SanDisk memory cards but it also support other brands SD card such as Transcend, Samsung, Sony, HP, PNY, Strontium, Lexar, Kingston, Apacer, etc. It can also be used to recover lost or deleted files from SanDisk USB drives, pen drives, memory sticks and SanDisk Cruzers.
The SanDisk SD Card Data Recovery is available for both Windows & Mac.
The SanDisk Memory Card Recovery software is designed in such a way that it can easily rescue any type of digital media files deleted from any storage media devices and supports all types of memory cards which include SD, microSD, MiniSD, SDXC, SDHC card, CF card, XD card, etc. It thoroughly scans the entire storage media device as it has powerful scanning technique which can solve SanDisk Data Recovery problems and gets back all the missing files. It also provides the facility to preview the files before recovery and can access the files which users want.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Lexar Card Photo Recovery – recover deleted photos from Lexar card
- How to Recover Deleted Data from Panasonic P2 Card
- Smart Media Card Recovery – Recover Photos, Video & Audio Files
- Recover Deleted Data from Verbatim Memory Card
Steps To Recover Deleted Data From SanDisk Memory Card
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
Tips to prevent data loss From Sandisk SD Card
There is no guarantee about the memory card, USB drive or hard drive as the data loss can happen anytime without any notification. Therefore it will be best to keep your data safe before it get lost by any mean. However mentioned below are some of the tips to avoid data loss scenarios on any storage device.
- Backup your storage drive – While shooting an important event, it will be better that you use portable card reader or portable hard drive because this can backup all your data like videos, audios, images etc. In fact this process can be easy to backup the files to hard drive of your laptop or if you have a portable hard drive then it will be easy to backup all data.
- Buy reliable digital device – You should never buy any product like memory card from an unknown manufacturers which is cheap. First you should know about the card that you are going to buy and select those companies which provide good product like Lexar or SanDisk. This can also help you to prevent your data from losing.
- After every use, format the drive in camera – It is seen that after making several backups of the data, user format their card on computer which one should not do. Always format the memory card in camera otherwise the files will not be written to card by camera.
- Backup all data on separate drive while importing – You should always backup all files while importing by simply making a second copy on different hard drive. By doing this, it will create a duplicate copy of that particular file on separate drive if your primary drive fails.
- Dual memory slots – If the digital device like camera is having two memory slots then put two same cards and use backup mode with both especially at that time when it is important to shoot.
- Label the cards – Buy some sticky color labels from store and use them on those cads which are already used. Just make it a habit to put labels on every card that comes from your camera. This can help you from situation where you might reuse the same card accidentally and all your data will be lost. Hence this process can be helpful to avoid data loss.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.