Step By step Guide to Retrieve Deleted Data From Corrupted Memory Card With an Ease
Do you have a memory card with you which is corrupted or damaged? Are you unable to access any data from such as memory card such as photos, videos and music files? Are yo0u looking for a way to get back such data from your corrupted memory card? If YES then so not worry because using Digital Media Recovery Tool, you will be able to retrieve deleted or lost photos, videos or music files from corrupted or damaged memory card. With this tool, you will be able to:
- Retrieve deleted or lost photos, videos and music files from damaged or corrupted memory card with an ease.
- Recover lost images of any file format like JPG, PSD, GIF, PNG, BMP, PIC, etc
- Get back lost videos and music files from other external devices easily
- Also, allow you to retrieve photos from different camera memory card like Toshiba, Sony, Pentax, Verbatim, Transcend, Kingmax, Kingston, Samsung, etc.
- Use this tool with an ease due to its user-friendly interface
Get Back Lost Data or Corrupted Memory Card
Memory card corruption is a very dangerous situation because after corruption of memory card one cannot access their stored data without fixing corrupt memory card. If you have backup of your memory card data then you can easily access the data but what when you don’t have backup of your memory card. A damaged data card makes all the stored data inaccessible, and so that you cannot access them without applying any tricky method.
There are lots of reasons that affect a normal memory card and make it corrupt, so by knowing the causes of card corruption users can prevent memory card from damaging.
Causes of memory card corruption
- After capturing image a camera takes some time to write it completely on the memory card, if use turn off a camera before an image is completely copied to the memory card then there is a chance of memory card corruption.
- Suddenly removal of memory card while data transferring is in progress then data of memory card gets damaged.
- Using camera or capturing images in low battery situation is the most frequent cause of digital camera memory card corruption, so that it is necessary to avoid using camera after the low battery warning digital camera memory card corruption, so that it is necessary to avoid using camera after the low battery warning.
- Unwanted removal of memory card can also harm the data , always remove the memory card by applying safely removal method.
- Using a single memory card for different cameras or devices can also affect the formatting of SD card and make it unformatted.
- Formatting memory card continuously or regularly is also dangerous for the memory card, so format memory card when it is most necessary.
- Capturing images too rapidly so the camera cannot finish the copying one image before starting the second.
- A completely full memory card is also dangerous for your data, always live some space on your card because card need some area to process the data.
You May be Also Interested In:
- Thunderbolt External Hard Drive Data Recovery on Windows/Mac
- eSATA External Hard Drive Data Recovery on Mac/Windows!!!
- Firewire External Hard Drive Data Recovery on Mac/Windows!!!
Recover lost data from corrupted memory card:
Data recovery from a memory card or error showing card is very difficult if you don’t have the backup file. If you don’t have any of the backup files then you can only access your data from damaged memory card with the help of a third party memory card data recovery tool.
Note: If your memory card gets corrupt then avoid using it immediately, don’t overwrite it by any other data. Overwriting can harm your previous data and make it inaccessible permanently.
Use professionally designed data recovery software to recover your memory card data. Professional tool is recommended only when you don’t have the backup of your card because by simply restoring them one can restore their data. If you don’t have the backup file or unable to restore data using the backup file or backup file gets corrupt then you can easily get back them by Digital Media Recovery tool. This tool is very simple to use and able to restore data without backup file. So download data recovery tool and restore your data without need of any technical knowledge.
Step by Step guide RECOVER LOST DATA FROM CORRUPTED MEMORY CARD:
Step 1 – Firstly Install and launch Rescue Digital Media for video recovery tool. Then Click on the “Recover Photo, Audio and Video” tab.
Step 2 –When the tool detects your recycle bin select it and click on “Scan Now” and if you want to perform advanced scanning then click on “Advance Scan” button
Step 3 – Once the scanning process finishes, the tool will display all the recovered items. You can click on Video category to recover video files. Now select the videos that you want to recover and click on “Recover” button.
Step 4 – Select the output destination path to save your videos on your computer.
Tips to remember
After losing your important data from your storage device, it is very much important to remember some useful tips which can help you to avoid data loss in future. Some of the tips are mentioned below:
- Always make a backup of all your important files or folders so that it can help you in future when any data loss situation happens.
- Use some reliable power source which can help your system from sudden shutdown
- Before formatting, check your storage device at least two to three times
- Never use any digital device when its battery is low
- Don’t remove the files when file transfer process is on progress
- Before removing the device from computer or from any other system, eject it properly
- Avoid using the same device when it is already used and it is full. Keep it on safe place and do not save any new media files otherwise the previous data will be overwritten
- Always protect your device from any virus or malware attack by using the perfect antivirus program
- Before deleting any files, just be sure of what you are selecting and what you are deleting
- Never avoid any type of warning message because this can also be the reason for data loss