Get Back deleted or Lost Pictures From Samsung Galaxy Tab in just a Few Steps
Have you lost your precious pictures from your Samsung Galaxy tab due to some unexpected reasons? Are you looking for a way to get them back easily? If YES then you can easily retrieve them back using Digital Media Recovery. This recovery tool will also help you:
- Retrieve lost data such as photos and videos from Samsung Galaxy tab
- Recover images of different file formats like PNG, JPG, GIF, PSD, PIC, BMP, etc
- Get back lost photos even from different memory card brands like Toshiba, Kingston, Kingmax, Verbatim, Sandisk, Samsung, Transcend, etc
- See preview of recovered images and select files you want to recover
Among million users are you the one using Samsung galaxy tab? Why is so hot device? It is because Samsung is one of the manufacturers that update the new features to their crazy user’s necessities. Therefore, it has been a hot Android device. It is the gadgets of Galaxy series that has become most popular these days and it attracts lots of users due to its noticeable features.
The galaxy series tab comes with large screen along with best resolution, excellent camera, support microSD card for expanding storage of the tablet, so that users can grab pictures with conveniently to store the best moment in their life. But unfortunately, whatever advance features it has, there is always some negative points of the device functionality or improper handling of the device exist. In some scenario, it may result in deletion of precious photos that you have taken with your Samsung Tablet. At such point of time it really sucks knowing that you have lost your favourite images and hence you look for solution to recover deleted pictures.
But now you don’t have to worry about it anymore. With the help of good Samsung tablet data recovery tool like Photo Recovery, you can easily retrieve deleted pictures from Samsung galaxy tablet. Photo recovery program support all model of Samsung tablet like – Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, Samsung Galaxy MEGA with LTE, Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE, Samsung Galaxy MEGA, etc. But before we go for recovery process let us know what the causes that are responsible for photo deletion are.
Causes responsible for photo deletion on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Accidentally deletion of entire images due selection of “Delete All” operation while deleting unwanted images
- In some scenario, unexpected formatting error demands you to format or delete entire data, including photos files from Samsung galaxy tab. Format error can be due to storage device corruption or any other reasons.
- Malware or virus attack to your Samsung tablet may even corrupt and remove the image folders without your notice.
- Using of same memory card on different devices that you use in your Samsung tablet may also lead to deletion of photos.
- Clicking pictures from your tablet even if the battery is low, may easily lead to the loss of photo
- Other aspects that can lead to photo deletion from your Samsung tab are human error, mishandling of the device, accidentally formatting card, etc.
Above mentioned scenarios are the common but there are many more ways through which you can suffer from data loss, including pictures on your Samsung tab. But as I earlier mentioned, you can easily recover your lost photos if you use any good photo recovery tool.
How to recover pictures on Samsung Galaxy Tab
Well, here comes the good news for the million Galaxy Tab users as they can now retrieve removed, deleted, missing, lost or erased pictures in few mouse clicks by using excellent third party program known as Photo Recovery tool. It supports to retrieve pictures deleted through various causes in different scenario from Galaxy tab on Windows or Mac computer as this tool comes separately for both OS. This program comes with advance built in algorithm that deeply scans and recover the erased photos as well as deleted music and videos. The software is proficient and it is enough to regains photo files from corrupted or formatted Samsung tablet or smart phones. It can also help you in recovering your deleted pictures from other gadgets like digital camera, other Smartphones and other removable media devices.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Deleted Photos from Sony Cyber-shot Camera on Windows/Mac
- Recover Deleted Videos from Sony Handycam on Windows/Mac
- Recover deleted pictures from Sony CyberShot DSC-W730 Digital Camera on Windows/Mac
- Sony Photo Recovery – Rescue ARW Raw Files of Sony Camera on Windows/Mac!
Steps to recover pictures on Samsung Galaxy Tab
This is the simplest and safest way to recover data from Samsung tablet. Here I take Photo Recovery for Samsung Galaxy tab as an example to show you a step by step guide.
Step 1 – Install and launch Photo Recovery tool. Connect your Samsung Galaxy tablet to your system via data or USB cable. Now Click on “Recover Photo, Audio and Video” tab.
Step 2 – Once the software detects your device click on “Scan Now” and if you want to perform advance scanning then click on “Advance Scan” button.
Step 3 – Once the scanning process gets complete, the software will show all the recovered items. You can click on Photo category to recover only photo files. Now select the photos that you want to recover and click on “Recover” button.
Step 4 –Select the output destination path to save you’re your photos on your computer.
Tips to remember
After losing your important data from your storage device, it is very much important to remember some useful tips which can help you to avoid data loss in future. Some of the tips are mentioned below:
- Always make a backup of all your important files or folders so that it can help you in future when any data loss situation happens.
- Use some reliable power source which can help your system from sudden shutdown
- Before formatting, check your storage device at least two to three times
- Never use any digital device when its battery is low
- Don’t remove the files when file transfer process is on progress
- Before removing the device from computer or from any other system, eject it properly
- Avoid using the same device when it is already used and it is full. Keep it on safe place and do not save any new media files otherwise the previous data will be overwritten
- Always protect your device from any virus or malware attack by using the perfect antivirus program
- Before deleting any files, just be sure of what you are selecting and what you are deleting
- Never avoid any type of warning message because this can also be the reason for data loss