Efficient Way to Recover SSD Hard Drive Lost Data Without Any Hassle!!!
There are many situations in which SSD hard drive data get lost but the data removed from the device is not totally removed, the data still remain on the device, it become inaccessible. So, to recover the inaccessible data you need to make use of the best professional SSD Hard Drive Data Recovery. This is best data recovery software and proficient in recovering:
- Recover entire deleted/lost/corrupted/formatted data from SSD Hard Drive devices
- It restore data from various other storage devices like external hard disk, internal hard disk, memory cards, iPods, music players, USB device and many others
- Get back entire lost/formatted/inaccessible from the external as well as internal storage media.
- Rescue various data like audios, videos, photos, raw image
- Restore all temporary and permanent erased/lost files and folders with ease.
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
What Is Solid State Drive?
Solid State Drive is also known as SSD. SSD is Data storage device that uses solid state memory to store data. This has unique features that remove the physical problems by substituting the hard disk drive with high speed circuitry. It is similar to hard disk but instead of rotating disk, it uses memory chips (usually Flash Memory or DDR RAM) to write and read data.
It does not have any mechanical parts and has several benefits over hard disk such as faster access, high speed data transfer, secure, consume less power, make no noise and even the disk fragmentation do not affect the performance. SSD provides great physical flexibility such as it can tolerate temperature, physical vibration, magnetic fields or shock.
However, whatever may its features and statistics, solid state disk data loss can occur without giving any warning and you may lose your important data stored in your SDD. As you do not know when unexpected things could occur, hence regular backup of the data is very much essential. but before moving towards the data recovery first know the common reasons responsible for the data loss situation.
Reasons for SSD data loss:
There may be many issues that make data loss from digital device and they are highly volatile to corruption. Due to this the data on the storage device becomes inaccessible. So here know common reasons behind the data loss.
- Due to harmful virus attack on SSD External drive and the entire data stored becomes inaccessible
- Due to interruptions like system shutdown, power surges, and memory card disconnected happens while transferring files from card to computer.
- Unexpectedly formatting the drive may result for data loss
- By mistakenly deleting the entire data stored in it.
- Due to human errors like physical damage of the hard drive
- Hard drive bad sector
- Due to formatting or RAW error in the hard drive can makes the entire stored in it inaccessible.
- Sometime overheating the hard drive can corrupt the hard drive and as a result the stored in it become inaccessible.
Best waY to Recover Data from SSD External Hard Drive
For SSD External Hard Drive Data Recovery follow the below given methods.
Please Note: It is recommended to stop using the SSD External Hard Drive as well as you comes to know about the data loss situation. As placing the new data on the same hard drive overwrites the earlier data stored in it. And it is completely impossible to recover it in future by any means.
- Fix External Hard Drive Errors: In many cases it is found that the external hard drive starts showing formatted or RAW errors. And due to this the data stored in it become inaccessible.
- Recover Data from Backup: You can recover data from the backup. So it is always recommended to keep a backup of your important files and folder to prevent the data loss situation in future.
- Make use of the Hard Drive Data Recovery software: Well, it none of the above given method will help you to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible SSD External Hard Drive Data. Then in this case you can make use of the Hard Drive Data Recovery software. This is the best software and repair any sort of issues, corruption as well as errors in the hard drive, memory card, USB drive and other storage media. With the help of this you can easily restore deleted, formatted, corrupted, missing and inaccessible videos, photos and audios from any digital media devices. This application uses its powerful scanning algorithm to locate and recover the files. It is easy to use.
You May be Also Interested In:
- Thunderbolt External Hard Drive Data Recovery on Windows/Mac
- eSATA External Hard Drive Data Recovery on Mac/Windows!!!
- Firewire External Hard Drive Data Recovery on Mac/Windows!!!
Steps to restore lost/deleted digital data from SSD External Hard Drive
Step 1 – Install “Hard Drive Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Tips to prevent data loss
Here follow some best tips to prevent data loss issues:
- Backup all data on separate drive while importing– You should always backup all files while importing by making a second copy on different hard drive. Doing this, will create a duplicate copy of the file and folder on separate drive.
- Scan your Device completely: It is recommended to scan your device completely with the good antivirus program. As viruses and malware in the PC can corrupt the files and folders and you may face the situation of data loss.
- Prevent unexpected system shutdown: To avoid the data loss situation avoid the unexpected system shutdown. As this can corrupt the hard drive and data becomes inaccessible.
- Avoid your Hard Drive from Overheating: It is necessary to place your PC is the cool damn area as overheating the hard drive can damage the hard drive. So check the fans to avoid the insufficient ventilation issue.
Hope after reading the article you are able to fix the SSD external data loss issue. We try our best to provide complete information about data loss and also tips to prevent them.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.