Recover Deleted/Lost/Corrupted/Damaged Photos From Water Damaged XD Card Easily
Do you have an XD card which is completely damaged because it has been left in water for so many hours mistakenly and it you have saved lots of memorable photos in it? Do you want to get back such lost photos from water damaged XD card with an ease? If YES then you are at right place, because using Digital media Recovery tool, you will be easily able to retrieve such kind of data from any memory card very easily. With this professional recovery tool, you will be able to:
- Get back lost media files from XD card easily
- Retrieve damaged photos, videos and audio files from corrupted or damaged memory card
- Recover data from External storage device and Hard Drive as well
- Retrieve lost or corrupted data even from different memory card types such as SD card, SDXC card, SDHC card, CF card, etc
- Restore deleted data from other memory card brands, as for example, Verbatim, Toshiba, Samsung, Sandisk, Transcend, Pentax, Sony, Kingmax, Kingston, etc.
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
Is your photo gets inaccessible due to water damaging? If yes then you are not the first person that facing this type of problem because it is very common causes of photo loss. It is very common that your phone data is get damaged or invisible after water contacting. So to fix this problem the first and last solution is photo recovery tool, because no other photo recovery method will work on water damaged memory card or other storage device. No matter what mobile you are using and once your device get in touch with water then the inserted memory card will get damaged.
To avoid such situation many mobile industries start making waterproof cell phones because they know that photo recovery after such situation is almost impossible. Companies like Sony, Samsung etc now start manufacturing water coated Smartphone which is design to avoid any water damaging. But these phones are very costly and one those have normal Smartphone are always face this type of problem. So it is necessary to protect photo from simple Smartphone from water is necessary, hence apply some precaution to avoid such situation and protect your Smartphone data.
After water damaging data of a memory card are get unseen from cell phones but it still present on the memory card. So that you can recover all the inaccessible data. This recovery is achieved by using a third party tool, because we know that no other manual method is able to restore your deleted photos completely.
Other Causes/Situations of Photo Loss:
1. Unintentionally deletion of all photos by clicking on the delete all or Format option. This situation happens when you are using your device carelessly. So always operate your device carefully to avoid this situation.
2. Reset your Smartphone to factory reset can also delete your Smartphone photos, many users doesn’t know that factory reset can affect your device photo and remove it automatically during the factory restoring process. So create a fresh backup of your device before executing factory restoring.
3. Using phone or camera in low battery condition may also affect SD cards and make it corrupt, if your device showing low battery warning then avoid clicking photo because in low battery phone gets unable to process your task and hence it corrupt SD card.
4. Memory card start displaying error message while using or after connecting it to any computer. Errors like “memory card is not formatted, do you want to format it now?”, “Corrupt Memory card” etc. It happens due to any internal problem and virus infection so it is necessary to avoid connecting memory card with any malware infected PC.
How to recover photo video files from water Damaged Memory Card?
The only one solution to get back your photos from water damaged camera memory card is Photo Recovery software. It is the tool specially designed to recover photos from all types of memory card. It is very popular phone recovery software this tool able to recover photos, videos, and music files from all types of Smartphones like Samsung (Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S5, S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Samsung Rex, Samsung Metro phone etc), HTC phones (Desire My Touch Mobile, Hero, Pure, Wildfire, Thunderbolt etc), Sony Ericsson phones (Sony Xperia X10i, U1i Satio etc) and more.
This android photo recovery software is designed with very strong algorithm so that it can able to restore all types of data from any Smartphone. Its user interface is very easy to understand so that user can easily operate it and recover deleted photo without need of any special knowledge. This tool is also recommended by many professional, so use it and restore photos from a water damaged memory card without need of any backup file.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Deleted Pictures/Videos from HP Slate 7 Tablet
- Sony Memory Card Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Data from Verbatim Memory Card
- How to Recover Data from Strontium Memory Card
Steps to recover lost or deleted photos from XD card
Step 1 – Download and Install XD card recovery software and execute it.
Step 2 – Connect your water damaged XD card by using card reader. and data cable. After it select your SD card and then click on Scan Now tab.
Step 3 – See the preview of the recovered photos and select those that you want back and click on Recover button.
Step 4 – Choose the desired location on your system to save the photo files.
Tips to remember
After losing your important data from your storage device, it is very much important to remember some useful tips which can help you to avoid data loss in future. Some of the tips are mentioned below:
- Always make a backup of all your important files or folders so that it can help you in future when any data loss situation happens.
- Use some reliable power source which can help your system from sudden shutdown
- Before formatting, check your storage device at least two to three times
- Never use any digital device when its battery is low
- Don’t remove the files when file transfer process is on progress
- Before removing the device from computer or from any other system, eject it properly
- Avoid using the same device when it is already used and it is full. Keep it on safe place and do not save any new media files otherwise the previous data will be overwritten
- Always protect your device from any virus or malware attack by using the perfect antivirus program
- Before deleting any files, just be sure of what you are selecting and what you are deleting
- Never avoid any type of warning message because this can also be the reason for data loss