When it comes to know the best solutions to recover deleted videos from memory card, everyone wants easy and instant recovery methods. Well, in this blog, you will get a complete solution to recover deleted videos from SD card that won’t take much time.
No matter whether it is accidentally deleted or deleted because of formatting the card, you can now easily get back lost videos from memory card.
Here, I will discuss a lot that you should know to recover deleted videos from memory card.
So, let’s get started….
- Best Memory Card Video Recovery Tool
- Why Choose Memory Card Video Recovery Tool
- How To Recover Videos From Memory Card?
- How To Recover Videos From Memory Card After Formatting?
- How To Recover Videos From Corrupted Memory Card?
- How To Recover Deleted Videos From SD Card Without Software?
- How To Recover Deleted Video From SD Card On Android?
- How To Recover Deleted Videos From Micro SD Card For Free?
Best Memory Card Video Recovery Tool
Well, losing all precious videos that you have shot with a family or friends on a vacation or any occasion is quite disheartening.
But no need to worry at all because, with the help of Memory Card Video Recovery Tool, you can recover deleted videos. This video recovery tool supports all card brands like Sony, Samsung, Transcend, SanDisk, Kingston, etc.
Memory Card Recovery Tool not only recover deleted videos from SD card but also from other cards like CF cards, xD cards, SDHC cards, MMC cards, etc.
It works in different data loss scenarios like deletion, inaccessibility, formatting of the videos from the memory card.
Why Choose Memory Card Video Recovery Tool
There are several reasons based on which one should use this video recovery software to recover deleted videos from memory card. Below are some of the basic features that helps you to recover video files from memory card.
- Retrieve deleted videos from memory card in different file formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, 3GP, MXF, ASF, etc.
- Recovers deleted videos from other storage devices as well such as SDHC cards, xD cards, CF cards, etc
- Easy, customized, accurate and quick recovery
- Works on encrypted drives also
- Offers easy to use interface
If you want a guaranteed video file recovery then you should definitely download this tool.
How To Recover Videos From Memory Card?
Memory cards are generally used in mobile devices and digital cameras. These devices used to store videos as well as lots of other related data like images, audios, RAW images, documents, etc.
So, whenever a data gets deleted, Memory Card Video Recovery Tool is considered to be the best option. All you have to do is to download and install this tool and connect your memory card to your laptop or PC. You can then follow the steps below to recover deleted videos from memory stick or memory card:
Step 1: Select Desired Location
Firstly, select the drive, external media or volume from which you want to recover deleted media files. After selecting, click on 'Scan'.
Step 2: Preview Recovered Media Files
Next, you can preview the recoverable media files after the scanning process is completed.
Step 3: Recover Media Files
Lastly, you can select the images, audio, video files you want to restore and click on 'Recover' option to save them at the location you want.
How To Recover Videos From Memory Card After Formatting?
Before I start discussing how to restore deleted videos from memory card after formatting, it’s quite vital to understand what does it mean to format memory card. Also, you will know what does formatting do to your memory card?
Well, formatting a memory card is just a process to prepare a memory card for storing data by creating a new file system. Formatting removes all the existing data present in the memory card.
The data that gets deleted during the formatting process actually somehow resides in the memory card. However, it is quite difficult to restore after formatting unless you have a data recovery tool like Memory Card Video Recovery Tool.
Even if the memory card is formatted, this video recovery tool will easily recover deleted videos from memory card.
Recover Videos From Corrupted SD Card
Facing corrupt memory card is actually a rare scenario that people do not encounter very often. However, when it takes place, sometimes people end up losing the important data like videos, photos and audios from memory card.
There are several signs that can be observed when memory card is corrupted. Few of them are mentioned below:
- Videos, photos and audio files becomes inaccessible
- Missing unread files error from memory card
- Get a black screen error with error message like “SD card is not accessible. The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable”
- Get error message ‘memory card is write protected’
- Will not able to deleted, add or copy anything on the corrupted memory card
- Get an error message “SD Card is Damaged. Try Reformatting It” even when the data is stored in it
- Error message shows on screen – SD Card Says “Folder is Empty” even when data is present there
However, to recover deleted videos from SD card, it is important that to check that it is readable. If it is, then you can try corrupted SD card recovery to retrieve deleted videos from memory card.
How To Recover Deleted Videos From SD Card Without Software?
To be honest, it is not at all possible to recover deleted videos from memory card without software. However, you can check some other similar opinions here. But, even if you recovered the videos by any means, it will be of no use anymore.
Well, with the use of Memory Card Video Recovery Tool, you can easily retrieve deleted videos from memory card. It is time saver, easy, hassle-free, secure and the best productive way to restore lost videos from microSD card.
Never mind, if you still want to give a try to the recovery solution without software. To do so, you can try the below solutions at your own risk.
# Use ‘attrib’ command
To use attrib command for video file recovery, you have to follow the below steps:
- First of all, you have to open command prompt Window as an administrator. Press Windows + R keys together and write cmd and then hit Enter key to do so.
- Next, type ‘chkdsk X: /f’ and again hit Enter key. Here, X is the memory card drive from where the videos have deleted. Note: You can change as per your drive letter.
- After this, you have to type ‘Y’ just to confirm the command and then hit Enter key. Next, type ‘X’ and then hit Enter key.
- Lastly, type ‘X:\>attrib –h –r –s /s /d *.*’ and simply hit Enter key again.
You have to wait until the command executes completely and then recover deleted videos from memory card.
#Recover Videos From Memory Card Using CMD Option
Well, in order to restore deleted videos from memory card using CMD option, you can read the article here.
#Restore Deleted Videos From Backup
If there is a backup of the lost or unintentionally or accidentally deleted videos then you can simply use Backup option. Yes, you can try Windows backup option to recover deleted video files. To do so, you have to follow the below steps:
- Firstly, you have to connect the backup storage device to your Windows system using USB.
- Next, press ‘Windows + I’ keys together and then go to Settings and then Update & Security and finally go to Backup.
- After this, you have to click on ‘Go to Backup & Restore’ option and then simply click on ‘Restore My Files’ option.
With these steps, you can somehow able to recover deleted videos from memory card.
SD Card Video Recovery For Android
If you lost any data from your android’s phone, it can be the biggest loss. However, if you want to recover deleted videos from memory card in android phone then you have to stop using it right there.
I am saying so because if the memory card is still being used then there is a possibility that the deleted videos can be overwritten with the new data.
What To Do To Recover Videos From Android Phone
You have to follow the below tips to recover deleted videos from SD card on android:
- Do not try to retrieve deleted videos from memory card in mobile itself using the data recovery app available on Google Play Store.
- If you do so, it will overwrite the old data and you will not be able to recover it back.
- Make sure that you stop the phone instantly and then remove the memory card from the phone.
- Also, make sure that you connect the microSD card to the laptop or PC and use Memory Card Video Recovery for Android to recover deleted videos from memory card.
How To Recover Deleted Videos From Micro SD Card For Free?
Well, yes of course. There are several tools that allow you to recover video files from memory card for free. But it is not sure that you will get a guaranteed result. There will be something that you will have to compromise for, as for example, partial recovery and loss of quality in videos.
Well, you can get to know about the best SD card recovery solutions to recover photos, video and audio files here.
Time To Conclude
After going through this blog, I hope you have got the solution and know how to restore deleted videos from memory card.
You can try all the solutions to recover deleted videos from memory card among which using Memory Card Video Recovery Tool is the best option.
I am saying so because this is a tried and tested tool that definitely works whenever you lost any media file from your memory card.
So, that’s all I have to say…
Alex is an expert technical writer with 7+ years of experience. His in-depth knowledge about data recovery and fascination to explore new DIY tools & technologies have helped many. Alex has a great interest in photography and loves to share photography tips and tricks with others.