Easily Recover Deleted/Lost/Corrupted Photos from Micro SD Card in Just a Few Clicks
Have you lost all your images from your micro SD card because of some unexpected reasons? Are you looking for a way to get them back with an ease? If YES then you can easily retrieve them back using Digital Media Recovery tool. This recovery tool will also help you:
- Retrieve deleted photos from micro SD card easily in just a few clicks
- Get back Lost or Deleted photos of any file format like PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, PSD, PIC, etc
- Apart from photos, it can also recover videos and music files of different file formats
- Besides micro SD card, it can also help you get back videos from SDHC card, SDXC card, CF card, memory stick, etc
- Provides easy to use interface
- See preview of recovered photos and select the required photos from the list
Steps To Recover Deleted Photos From micro SD Card
To understand why photo gets corrupt first you have to know about working mechanism of SD card. It makes your phone or camera a much superior and more resourceful beast. A small chip can store thousands of images in it. Nowadays it is used in almost all the camera and mobile phone to store the user data. This type of card is popular because it takes very small space and can be easily fitted in a slim phone or camera.
Know More about Micro SD card and How it Store massive Data
MicroSD card is very small flash memory card, but don’t go to its size because it’s little size make it more powerful and improve the storage capacity. Along with camera, mobile phones, tablets it has been used in GPS devices. Nowadays MicroSD card comes with different amounts of memory such as 128 MB, 256 MB, 512 MB, 1 GB, 2 GB, 4 GB, 8 GB, 16 GB and 32 GB capacity. MicroSD card is a flash card is very extremely integrated with planned and random access capability through which it can able to hold fast and reliable data transmission process.
Digital cameras use SD card to store captured image because it is specially designed to process and store HD images very efficiently. And the storage capacity of digital camera card can also matter. But some time photos of SD card gets damaged or corrupt due to whatever reasons. Camera photo corruption is very dangerous for any user because all their important stuffs get inaccessible after corruption.
SD Card Photo Corruption, Causes and Recovery
One day a friend of mine mistakenly unplugged his camera card from computer while transferring while transferring the photos. And when he connects it again then windows prompt an error message “Drive is corrupt or unformatted, do you want to format this drive?”
To avoid photo corruption first you have to know the causes that affect the SD card photo, by knowing the reason of photo corruption we can prevent our precious photos and data in future. So the causes are:
- Due to saturation of PCI bus.
- Diffusion of Memory bus bandwidth.
- Running a single memory card in different camera or mobile phone.
- Using camera or mobile phones in low battery situation.
- Due to damaged data packets existing image being packed by data from the next image
Some other Causes that affect Image of MicroSD Card:
- MicroSD was infected by computer malware or virus: Camera micro SD card can also get corrupt or damaged due to computer virus and malware, after infection of virus all the images present in the SD card can get corrupt or inaccessible. It happens when user connects it with any virus infected computer system so it is necessary for the users that always use a strong antivirus program in their computer system. And avoid connecting microSD card with any infected system.
- Mistakenly formatted and deleted can caused data loss: Unintentionally deletion or formatting of memory card can also clean your data from the mobile SD card and hence all your precious data become inaccessible. If you don’t know more about camera or mobile options then immediate read the user manual to avoid the data loss situation.
- Pop-up dialog showing: the disk is not formatted: Sometime computer display error message like “Drive is corrupt or unformatted, do you want to format this drive?” and when user press yes button then memory card gets formatted automatically. This happens when the format of memory card is corrupt or damaged so when you connect it with your computer or laptop then system cannot read it and display this message.
How to recover corrupt microSD card Photos?
To recover corrupt photos or restore photos from any formatted or corrupt microSD card then you have to use professional microSd card recovery software. This tool can able to restore corrupt images and retrieve microSD card data even after formatting. This is very powerful tool that can easily restore your corrupt image without losing its quality. This Photo recovery tool is specially designed to restore data from formatted memory card data; along with corrupt photos this can also restore other types of card data. The user interface provided by this recovery software is designed for the normal user and so a basic user can even recover/restore their memory card data.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Photos from Android SD Card
- SD Card Recovery – Rescue Lost Digital Contents from SD Card
- How to Recover Deleted Photos and Videos from Nokia Lumia
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Camera Card
Steps to recover Corrupt micro SD card Images
Step 1. Download, install and run SD card photo recovery tool.
Step 2. Connect microSD card and select it, choose “Advanced Scan” option and then press the “Start Scan” button to start the scanning process.
Step 3. See the preview and recover the images that you found by pressing “Recover” option.
Conclusion: To avoid images corruption and memory card corruption apply the given precautions. And recover microSD card data use the given tool. This tool will retrieve all data of your SD card.
Tips to remember
After losing your important data from your storage device, it is very much important to remember some useful tips which can help you to avoid data loss in future. Some of the tips are mentioned below:
- Always make a backup of all your important files or folders so that it can help you in future when any data loss situation happens.
- Use some reliable power source which can help your system from sudden shutdown
- Before formatting, check your storage device at least two to three times
- Never use any digital device when its battery is low
- Don’t remove the files when file transfer process is on progress
- Before removing the device from computer or from any other system, eject it properly
- Avoid using the same device when it is already used and it is full. Keep it on safe place and do not save any new media files otherwise the previous data will be overwritten
- Always protect your device from any virus or malware attack by using the perfect antivirus program
- Before deleting any files, just be sure of what you are selecting and what you are deleting
- Never avoid any type of warning message because this can also be the reason for data loss