Easily Recover Deleted/Lost/Corrupted/Damaged Photos from Micro SD Card In Just a Few Clicks!
Is your photos got corrupted or damaged in your Micro SD card? Have you lost all your images from your micro SD card because of some unexpected errors or reasons? Are you looking for a way to get damaged or corrupted photos from Micro SD card? If “YES” then you have landed on the right webpage. Here, in this article you will learn the easiest and simple method to recover corrupted or damaged photos from Micro SD card.
One of the best solutions to easily retrieve corrupt or damage pictures/photos/images from Micro SD card is to use Photo Recovery which is suitable Micro SD Card Photo Recovery software. This recovery tool will help you to:
- Retrieve corrupted or damaged photos from micro SD card easily in just a few clicks.
- Get back Lost or deleted photos of any file format like PNG, JPG/JPEG, GIF, BMP, PSD, PIC, etc.
- Apart from photos, it can also recover videos and music files of different file formats.
- Besides micro SD card, it can also help you get back media files from SD, Mini SD, SDHC card, Micro SDHC, SDXC card, CF card, memory stick, etc.
- See preview of recovered photos and then select the required photos from the list to save them on your computer.
Recover Corrupted/Damaged Photos From Micro SD Card In Just Few Mouse Clicks
To understand why photo gets corrupt first you have to know about working mechanism of SD card. It makes your phone or camera a much superior and more resourceful beast. A small chip can store thousands of images in it. Nowadays it is used in almost all the camera and mobile phone to store the user data. This type of card is popular because it takes very small space and can be easily fitted in a slim phone or camera.
Additional Reading: How To Repair Undetected or Unrecognized Micro SD Card
Know More About Micro SD Card And How It Store Massive Data
MicroSD card is very small flash memory card, but don’t go to its size because it’s little size make it more powerful and improve the storage capacity. Along with camera, mobile phones, tablets it has been used in GPS devices. Nowadays MicroSD card comes with different amounts of memory such as 128 MB, 256 MB, 512 MB, 1 GB, 2 GB, 4 GB, 8 GB, 16 GB and 32 GB capacity. MicroSD card is a flash card is very extremely integrated with planned and random access capability through which it can able to hold fast and reliable data transmission process.
Digital cameras use SD card to store captured image because it is specially designed to process and store HD images very efficiently. And the storage capacity of digital camera card can also matter. But some time photos of SD card gets damaged or corrupt due to whatever reasons. Camera photo corruption is very dangerous for any user because all their important stuffs get inaccessible after corruption.
SD Card Photo Corruption, Causes and Recovery
Need to recover damaged files (pictures) from SD card
I went to my Best friend’s wedding this past Sunday and I took a couple of nice pictures with my Nikon D3200. When I got home and inserted the SD card on my OC, using a card reader, it was different from all other times I had used it. It didn’t ask me to import all pictures, which is what I prefer. So I proceeded to look for the card at My Computer and when I clicked it a message appeared saying there were files that could not be read or something similar.
There are around 50 photos in those files I think. And some were of my best shots to date.
How can I recover those files?
– Original Post From Tom’s Guide Forum
In above scenario, though it is mentioned SD card but it can happen to Micro SD card users as well.
Reasons: How Photos Can Get Corrupt In Micro SD Card?
To avoid photo corruption first you have to know the causes that affect the SD card photo, by knowing the reason of photo corruption we can prevent our precious photos and data in future. So the causes are:
- Due to saturation of PCI bus.
- Diffusion of Memory bus bandwidth.
- Running a single memory card in different camera or mobile phone.
- Using camera or mobile phones in low battery situation.
- Due to damaged data packets existing image being packed by data from the next image.
Additional Reading: [Solved]: Can’t Format Micro SD Card on Android Phone/Windows PC
Some Other Causes That Affect Image of MicroSD Card
- MicroSD was infected by computer malware or virus: Camera micro SD card can also get corrupt or damaged due to computer virus and malware, after infection of virus all the images present in the SD card can get corrupt or inaccessible. It happens when user connects it with any virus infected computer system so it is necessary for the users that always use a strong antivirus program in their computer system. And avoid connecting microSD card with any infected system.
- Mistakenly formatted and deleted can caused data loss: Unintentionally deletion or formatting of memory card can also clean your data from the mobile SD card and hence all your precious data become inaccessible. If you don’t know more about camera or mobile options then immediate read the user manual to avoid the data loss situation.
- Pop-up dialog showing: the disk is not formatted: Sometime computer display error message like “Drive is corrupt or unformatted, do you want to format this drive?” and when user press yes button then memory card gets formatted automatically. This happens when the format of memory card is corrupt or damaged so when you connect it with your computer or laptop then system cannot read it and display this message.
Now, let’s find out the solution on – how to recover damaged or corrupted photos from micro SD card?
Additional Reading: Recover Photos/Videos from Overwritten Micro SD Card on Windows/Mac
How To Recover Corrupted or Damaged Photos From Micro SD Card
To recover corrupt photos or restore photos from any formatted or corrupt microSD card, you have to use professional Photo Recovery which is reliable microSD card recovery software. This is perfect corrupted micro SD card recovery tool that can help you to restore corrupt images/photos and retrieve microSD card data even after formatting.
This is very powerful tool that can easily recover corrupted micro SD card data and thereby restore your corrupt image without losing its quality. Beside that the tool also recovers corrupted images from SD card, mini SD, SDHC, mini SDHC, micro SDHC, SDXC, CF, MMC, TF, xD, SmartMedia and other memory card manufactured by different brands such as Lexar, Transcend, SanDisk, Samsung, Toshiba, HP, Kingston, Strontium, etc.
The best part about this Micro SD Card Data Recovery software is that it is available for both Windows and Mac computer.
This Photo recovery tool is specially designed to restore data from formatted memory card data; along with corrupt photos this can also restore other types of card data. The user interface provided by this recovery software is designed for the normal user and so a basic user can easily recover/restore their memory card data, including corrupted photos, videos and audio files.
Below follow the steps to recover corrupted or damaged photos from Micro SD card with the use Photo Recovery Tool.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Symptoms of Damaged or Corrupted Memory Card
- Why Photos Becomes Corrupt or Unreadable After Recovery – Reasons and Solution!
- 7 Fixes For SD Card Keeps Disappearing In Windows 10
- Learn To Remove Shortcut Virus From SD Card
Steps To Recover Corrupt or Damage Images/Photos/Pictures From Micro SD Card
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
Additional Reading: How to Fix Unreadable Micro SD Card In Simple Steps!
Related Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]
Q 1 – How can I recover my corrupted SD card?
There are many users also asking related question such as – How can I recover my corrupted SD card?
Ans – The solution is same as mentioned above, you can use the same photo recovery software to recover photos, videos and audio files from your corrupted SD card. However, if you are looking to repair corrupted SD card, then please visit: Memory Card Errors, Problems, Corruptions And Their Fixes
Q 2 – How can I recover my corrupted memory card?
Ans – If you are looking to repair and recover from corrupted memory card without losing data, then you can repair your corrupted memory card using CMD command, reinstall the drivers to make corrupted SD memory card detected, change drive letter name of your card or simply use Memory card recovery tool. For detail solutions and steps, please check out – How To Repair Corrupted Memory Card And Recover Data From It
Q 3 – How can I recover my photos from SanDisk SD card?
Ans – There are generally two options to recover photos from SanDisk SD card:
First Option: Restore your photos from valid backup files. Second Option: If you do not have backup then immediately try SanDisk SD Card Recovery Software to recover your deleted or lost photos from the card before it gets too late.
Additional Reading: How To Recover Deleted or Corrupted Data From PS2 Memory Card?
After going through the article, I am confident that you have got the right solution to recover corrupted or damaged photos from Micro SD card. Whenever you photos get damaged or corrupted in memory card, you must immediately stop using the card and immediately use Photo Recovery tool to recover them before its get overwritten with any new data or photos.